Scooterchick's please stalk me diary

15st 13 today. Feel like i've lost a day, should be 15st 11/12 today. Never mind maybe i'll get the whoosh in a couple of days. Mind you i was 16st 3 going to bed last night!

dont worry that whoooshhhh will come soon :) youre doing great chick..have a good day! x

P'raps the Whoosh Fairy took exception to being compared to the Dulcolax Fairy? ;)

Whoosh Fairy, please accept my heartfelt apologies and visit our dear Scooterchick tonight? We know you're very busy with us Cambridge dieters but we'd all be very grateful. Thanks x x

See if this works....

Attachments

• f1a9e31023650a5fba17bdcf4b126912d85489881492a977ccc550b0c4ad3529.jpeg
    f1a9e31023650a5fba17bdcf4b126912d85489881492a977ccc550b0c4ad3529.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 37
416095aec31ec6f62e8e78423c7b19a5a9c219e44e3d4336ed9ceee55577f158.jpeg And this is me at goal.

Modelmydiet.com such fun!

Should be able to put our faces on!

16st 2 this morning, grrrrrr. Not weighing again til my period is finished, so annoyed!

I'm here. Not having a good day. First, I weighed myself. 16st 0. Ridiculous, pretty sure that's what I was a week ago and I've been 100%. Period just starting to tail off, hurry up whoosh fairy. Then, when getting my tetra and bar out the fridge I mistakenly picked an open tetra and threw chocolate velvet all over myself. Then, went to Mass because it's Lent, when I was there I realised I'd left my phone in the house and today is the day I should hear about the job I was interviewed for last week so not a good day to be phoneless. Went back to the house, walked down the driveway, stone on a teeny stone and went over on my ankle. I am in agony. Think I'm going to have to go to the hospital for an x-ray, can't believe I kept myself upright. And still waiting to hear about the job, but it doesn't bode well.

I'm following your thread as I am in week 4, so more or less with you - although this is my FIRST time on CD - so I'm technically a CD virgin...:p

Lost 15.6lbs so far.... and on SS with no meals. Geeesh its boring.

60lbs to go...:break_diet:

Ok been to hospital, torn ligaments but at least nothing broken. Didn't get the job :(

Oh no Hun... Rubbish day all round.... Thinking of you- keep strong even though you're having a (very) sh!t time of it... Last thing you need is an emotional overeating/guilt session (that's where I end up when I am down)...

Good luck x

oh no girlie!!1 im sorry you ve had such a s*&^^y time. make sure you rest that ankle... the whoosh fairy needs to get her act together now. im with jussy on this one,,,, the LAST thing you want is to end up slipping off this,, at least right now you have control over it..

Love the model pic you put up! youll be there soon dont worry x

15st 13 today however I haven't been out the toilet, had to hobble back and forward several times, hopefully the whoosh fairy has waved her magic wand! If I'm not 15st 11 tomorrow I'm cutting my ankle off. that ought to shift a few pounds :D

Saw a post from you somewhere saying 'its not a treat its a cheat and you're not a dog so you don't need a treat'!!! Made me chuckle out loud and so true too. Hope the flood gates remain open! ;)

Right this morning I was 16st 0. I don't understand. This has NEVER happened to me before. If I stick to the diet I lose weight. Hell I can even cheat and lose weight!! And this week, ok I've had my period but it's pretty much finished now and I still haven't lost weight! And let's face it, it's not like I'm close to target when things do start to slow down, I'm right at the start of this attempt! WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been doing SS+, I'm going to SS today and see if I see some movement on the scales tomorrow. If I don't I don't know what I'll do. I know the diet works but this is a whole week now.

Calm down dear. (LOL, that was patronising ;)). That's just how this bl**dy diet goes, ok? Don't you remember how my losses stalled out for almost a fortnight? And now I'm back to losing every other day again.

It'll be ok. If weighing every day is getting you down, stop doing it!! This diet cannot not work (hmm, too many negatives??).

All will be well. Keep the faith. And if you're enjoying SS+, keep doing it. It won't make any difference (so long as you're being honest with yourself about portion sizes).

Hugs :hug99:

Back