Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Thanks guys!!! My evening got a bit better. Except I ruined my chicken soup trying to do something inventive with it in the microwave lol!!! Ended up prob only having about half of it. I then ate a very small piece of cheddar I mean really small mousetrap size less than half an ounce! So guess I cheated in the end but at least it was not crisps or chocolate.

Tomorrow will be a better day think positive!!!!!!!!!
Xxx

At the end of the day this is YOUR diary, your journey, it's to record the ups, the downs, the highs and the lows, progress and setbacks!

We are all here to support you not criticise you.

You you doing fantastically well!

Keep it up :D

Haven't been on for a little while so just been catching up with posts - you're doing so well. Great willpower - Keep it up! You'll be slinky in no time xxxxxx

well my willpower does seem on better form today after last night.
Had my choc cereal shake for breakfast at work about 9.45.

Now having a coke zero then have another choc shake to have about 2pm.

Planning chicken soup with veggies through it tonight then a bar later on about 9pm if I can hold out till then!

I have to say I do feel hungry still today - so I may be in ketosis (i'm assuming so anyway) but it hasn't flicked any hunger switch as yet!!

Good luck for today everyone xx

I'm with you on that one... I know I'm in ketosis cause I wee'd on my stick and it went purple lol... But I am still absolutely starving!! x

Hi,

You are doing really really well!!! Weigh in tomorrow!!! Yay... I am a slow loser so not expecting 10lbs plus lol but I would love to get to 8lbs. I hope today goes well for you!

I have my first shake at around 9.50 too. Have got my lemon bar to have soon, then will have spag bol around 3ish I think.

Well if the scales don't go back up again I have lost at least 9.5 this week - it would be great if that crept up to 10!! But it really doesn't feel like 'real' weight as I know its mainly water etc.

Next week should make a real difference!!!

Keep going today xx

I still get hunger pangs Scotbean but they get more bearable and I tell myself when I feel that empty rumbling, that it is scientifically proven that I'm currently burning off my old blubber!! Well, it might not be, but it is in my mind and that's our 'central control', right?! Imagine that fat disappearing, drink something fizzy or just water and it wiil soon be gone!

Thats exactly what I've been doing....its hard though isn't it! I don't know where I'd be without this forum!! xx

Thats exactly what I've been doing....its hard though isn't it! I don't know where I'd be without this forum!! xx

It does help to know that others feel exactly the same, face similar challenges and everyone is getting results, if not today then definitely tomorrow! :D

Giza said:
It does help to know that others feel exactly the same, face similar challenges and everyone is getting results, if not today then definitely tomorrow! :D

I am definately feeling the same as everyone else but not everyone is getting results lol ;)

When I get a rumbly tummy I drink fizzy pop. In fact I seem to live on fizzy pop at the moment which probably isn't very good for me.

Hope you've had a good day Janet! We weigh in tomorrow! yay!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for 8lbs! Just got my vegs steaming for spag bol tonight! This forum has helped me immensely this week! I wouldn't have managed 7 whole days 100% if it wasn't for you guys!

Thanks it's been hungry but not so stressful!! How about you? I agree I couldn't do this without this forum. Just my bar to have saving for later when I sit down!

Have a great evening ;-) xx

Haha yes waiting for OH to get home ;-) haha.... I am excited about weighing in tomorrow!! A whole week has gone so quickly, and it's the first time in my life I've ever stuck to a diet for a whole week at 100% Just proved to myself that I can do it!!!

Well if the scales don't go back up again I have lost at least 9.5 this week - it would be great if that crept up to 10!! But it really doesn't feel like 'real' weight as I know its mainly water etc.

Don't kid yourself scotbean, some of this week's weight loss is definitely 'real weight', and ALL of the weight you lose from now on is well and truly real :). With a good trailing wind you could make a stone by this time next week!

Good luck tomorrow xx

Thank you BG I've had a struggle this evening staying off the crisps argh!! Have to say I am looking forward to weigh in... See u all tomorrow! xx

Morning all! According to my scales I have lost 11.5 lbs in week one! I feel no different from a week ago so I guess it's all water and whatever stores we get rid of etc but at least that's all gone now so I should feel a difference each week from now!!

Happy saturday to all xxx

scotbean said:
Morning all! According to my scales I have lost 11.5 lbs in week one! I feel no different from a week ago so I guess it's all water and whatever stores we get rid of etc but at least that's all gone now so I should feel a difference each week from now!!

Happy saturday to all xxx

Go you! That is fantastic! 11.5lbs is a phenomenal amount of weight to lose in a week.

Keep doing what your doing it's working!! :)

Can someone please tell me how to get the ticker factory thing on your sig? I've tried but when I try to copy and paste it just says 'invalid file'

Cheers for any advice! xx

Back