Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Guys guys I have been a bad girl!!! Come in from rehearsal much later than expected... I was not away to have a pack so I have had a very small piece of cheese and am having a coke zero.....

So only two packs today this is not good not good at all!!! :-0

Tomorrow I will make sure I get all four in!! Am not out at night so that will help.
Xxx

Not good but it's done now. Just make sure you get the 4 in tomorrow! :whoopass:

I was a good girl and resisted the cake! I even went and got my fav one for my friend cause she loves them too and shes too shy to go get one lol

Had a good rant to my mum as got some more frustrating news at work apparently being ambitious at 21 is not a good thing... Anyway had a salad for dinner and feeling much better! I know stress levels are bad for losing weight ha ha! Weigh in tomorrow!!

Sorry for the post on your diary Scotty... Just kills all birds with one stone and I am knackered!

Night girlies!! Well done... Another day done and dusted :) x x x

It's ridiculous I don't feel hungry!! Did not want to have a whole pack at half ten - seemed far too late :(

Night Katy look forward to the numbers tomorrow xx

It's not that nice with that feeling.... But unfortunately sometimes you just have to force it down and think of it as medicine!!

What are you rehearsing for? If you don't mind me being nosey :) x x

Katy it's 'Titanic the Musical' not based on the Kate and Leo film lol it's a factual account. It's a brilliant show. We did it 7 years ago but doing it again now as this is the 100th anniversary of the titanic xx

Well time to update my diary for today. Hmm how am I feeling today - not sure!! Glums are still with me a wee bit but my feet have hardly touched the ground since I got to work so thats a good thing!!

I made sure I haad my first shake at 10.45 though as I was so bad yesterday having only one shake and one bar. Determined to fit all 4 in today.

Had a litre of water and a coke zero already.

Stood on the scales as per usual this morning and was down another pound so that's over a stone now with two days to go till Official WI. Lost 3lb this week so far....am I being greedy to hope for another one or two by Saturday?? Lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Help!!! I really really really want to eat food like a salad roll or the dreaded crisps someone stop me!!! Why all of a sudden?? Argh!!!

oh no!!!!!!!!!! dont do it!!!!!!!!!! bless ya heart x

remember what you are trying to do x drink lots of water x if if the worst really does come to the worst have an extra SS pack better than jumping off the wagon x

Come on you can do this!!!!! you have done so well xxx

hope this finds you feeling a bit better x

Do not do it! so close to day 14 and second weigh in!!! If you feel like you want something else, have another bar or pack, don't give in scotty. Remember those awful days getting into ketosis!!!!!!

The crisps will not make you feel better, you know this. After them you will wish you never had them, will prob but chucked out of ketosis and in a diet dilemma when you had been on such a roll! xxx

Swig some water Scotbean! Go on an urgent mission to the loo. Keep busy and walk it off. Do you have any bars? If so take a bite! I think there are only five thoughts that can be in the brain at any one time. So keep thinking of five things that don't include edibles! Ok, I'll admit I'm not great at this but I know what you are going through and that urge will subside and get less over time, the more you resist. Stay strong and tell us how you are feeling if it gets worse. It's funny but I wonder is this related to having so few meals yesterday? I have had slips when I've only had 3 and have felt lousy, peckish and tired the next day.

Okay...got caught up in a few phone calls so all good. Now swigging a coke zero and still have a caramel pack before hometime to have.

Phew!

Thank you all for your support!!!! I could not do it without you!! xxx

I think coke zero is a great 'emergency kit'. It fills you with gassy fizz so impossible to feel quite so hungry while full of that! I try not to have too many, but always useful to have a can or two at work and at home...just incase!

Had my caramel shake and feel less like killing someone now. Only an hour and a half or so till I can head for home :) xx

Haha I was so close to strangling a woman yesterday at work. She was moaning at me constantly at the desk, she had one of those faces you could just give a good slap lol

x

Haha I was so close to strangling a woman yesterday at work. She was moaning at me constantly at the desk, she had one of those faces you could just give a good slap lol x

Well, they do warn us about VLCD mood swings but I reckon we should all be allowed a free 'slap' once every 12 weeks!! Burns calories! :p

Back