Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

BG I paid for next day but got that for 5.00 with 4.99 off. So here's hoping! I won't be stuck if not. I just won't have any crispy choc left haha! xx

Argh who makes/decides on clothes sizes???? bought three things today. Two dresses for work both in size 20. One fits okayish ( although I'll be happier when stomach goes down a bit!) . The other looks AWFUL far too tight across Arms and stomach yet I have other similar dresses which are fine!! I also bought a top.... Okay it was a 16 but baggy style so I frequently get away with a 16 on top for that reason. However FAR too tight across arms. Grrrrrrr!!! Should I take back to shop or keep as a guide to how much I am losing??? That other dress is no way 20 more like 16 lol!

(ps none of it was expensive... Well known cut price fashion chain lol!!)

In a baaaaaad mood now. Grump grump. Oh well weigh in in the morning!

Sorry about the clothes Scotbean! We've all been there. If they weren't expensive and you like them, I would keep them. You'll be on here telling us how they are too big for you soon! I'm still wearing clothes I wore when bigger. I like loose fitting things and the tum issue means I don't want anything fitted, just yet. Good luck with the weigh in!

I usually keep things that are too small, try them on every now and again to assess how I'm doing and then try them on again just before the stores return policy date approaches to see if I think I'll really like wearing it when it fits (if it doesn't already). Don't forget you'll be another stone down in 4 weeks.

Oh and good luck with today's WI! xx

Well the scales didn't move this morning so my official loss for this week is 4lbs xx

Well done scotty! and I'd keep those clothes, the rate you're going, you will be getting into them soon! I tried on a top yesterday that didn't fit me before xmas, now it's perfect!!!! xxxx

4lbs!! That's fantastic we'll done what a great weigh in keep up good work

Thanks guys just need to keep plugging away!! Xx

I would keep the clothes if you like them, won't be long and you will fit into them and as others have said they will be a good gauge on how the weightloss/inches are going.

Well done on your weightloss this week. WTG!!

Well my order arrived so I was pleased! Apart from 28 bars the whole box is crispy choc haha!! Added to what I have already I now have enough supply for 6 weeks. Quite a commitment eek!!

I also got free tub of multivits. Rob is so nice!! xx

Yay, no crispy deprivation then until Monday :). I got free multivits too in my last order :)

I usually have about 8 weeks worth in my S&S drawer in the kitchen. It ensures that I keep the commitment up to keep going. Need to work it out a bit more now that I'm approaching goal as I'm hoping that I am approaching the time when I won't need to buy too many more packs.

We always used to get things delivered by City Link when we lived in Kent. Bloody hopeless! Would never leave things with a neighbour when we were both at work and then we had to collect from their depot an hour away. I stopped ordering things if the courier was going to be City Link in the end.

Yes BG I was worried about that but luckily we were in! Sorry about your order Tara :(

Sitting having my chicken crisps! Yum yum!! However I am a baaaad girl again as only my second pack of the day.

How's everyone doing today?? Xxx

Time to fess up!! I ate three actual crisps! :-0!!!! Was putting them out for the kids and literally could not resist!! However I stopped at three and that was fine. Think I'll get my OH to deal with situations like that in future and keep away from any crisps not in a sealed bag!!

Anyway had two packs and a bar today and also took a multivit.

Please all come and shout at me about the crisps!! xxx

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Haha!!! I actually dont feel too bad about it!! And I think that's because I found it quite easy to stop at three little crisps I didn't just think oh what the hell and keep stuffing! So that is quite something for me! Xx

When you start picking at food tho it can be the start of the slippery slope and before long some people do it all the time and then the calories / carbs start to add up. Whatever you do do not take yourself out of ketosis as you had a hard time getting there.

Well just back from a nice walk although it was a bit nippy!!! Away to have my first shake of the day, I couldnt stomach one earlier on this morning! Rehearsal tonight from 6 prob just have an exciting afternoon ironing lol!! Have a great day everyone!! xxx

Back