• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scotland

I note you are doing exante, i Did LL for a week and then found exante, so today was the first day. Veg soup was nice, Tom/Bas OK. How long did you do it for?

hello all...im in scotland too...just outside edinburgh x

ooh what dance class?? im in newtongrange

I teach Pole Dancing at LA Dance Studio in Prestonpans on a Tues and a Thurs evening. It is great fun and good for fitness, not quite the sleazy image some people get when you say about it. It is a very good laugh. I also occasionally teach at the Granary in Leith and there is a class at the Crags on the Pleasance. You should come along with a pal. Is is raining up there just now? I have a Hen party to do ( pole dancing) this evening, I fancied coming up early to look around the shops but if the weather is rubbish it will be the Ocean Terminal.

its not raining here but think its gonna start soon its very dark and cloudy...gala day here today too!

Enjoy your day x we really are having crap weather, I might even push the boat out & go to Livingston, I like it there and I can stay dry. I am not buying any clothes til I'm at my target weight (I say that all the time, which is why I have a very small wardrobe lol). I do needs some shoes , shoes and handbags, always fit lol.

I was thinking about livingston too at least its indoors and maybe cinema too. Have a nice day x