Scotsmists Take on Life!!!!!! And everything else :-)

although everything I do I love and enjoy which makes life so pleasurable...even work (sometimes get bored and fed up but generally I enjoy going to work)!!!

Thats all that matters my love :D

Well done on the loss!! :party0049:

The meet - i think october is off as the bf isn't happy with me going away 2 weekends in a row as i start my training for the specials in october so i'm thinking its next year now :confused: xx

Well done on the loss Iris, still looking really positive. Its so good to see.

How nice that must be for you, to have a night at home, on your own watching TV.

The meet - i think october is off as the bf isn't happy with me going away 2 weekends in a row as i start my training for the specials in october so i'm thinking its next year now :confused: xx

BOOOOOO BF :( :( :( ;) xxx

BOOOOOO BF :( :( :( ;) xxx

haha yep! It's not as if we've anything planned either! :giggle: I suppose its nice to know i will be missed!!! :p

Specially if it's in your place in Turkey ;) xx

Would never have guessed Bev, would we!

Turkey? Does Mary like Turkey? Since when?? :giggle: xx

:rotflmao:

Iris, well done on your loss and hopefully you will make the stone next week. Whether or not the RC plan is suiting you so well.
Hope you have some nice downtime tonight.

Sorry guys I just dont have enough hours at work to get on these days..some days I come on and have a look and then something needs doing and I dont get chance to post!! grrrrr

Anyway, just a very quick update....all ok at my end....doing well and at WI tonight. Think 0.5 to 1lb, but again, happy if not as I feel in control and feeling very good and happy as I am...but, still, truth be told, would love to lose something....not the end of the world though if I dont.

Will try and update properly and get on all your pages soon!! Sorry!! Laptop isnt forthcoming as too much to buy at the minute, so will have to just accept coming on at work, but just so busy...big move this week to the Liverpool DC so all systems go! I am not moving, every one else is, but lots going on!

take care guys..and catch up very soon!!!

Quickly, Bev...you will be ok! Well done sweetie on your loss. Tanya! Looking good and shakes (well, saying nothing):) but you know yourself best! You are a success, dont ever forget that! Mary, not even got on to see how you are doing!! Hope the move plans are speeding along!Irish, hope you are doing well........If I have missed anyone out!! SORRY!!!!

Glad to hear you are still doing fandabbydozy and you feel in control :) xxx

Iris, you are the busy busy little bee as usual. Are you in competition with the ones in the hive??????
Well done on feeling in top form and hopefully the loss this week. You sound fully in charge of everything and that is what is most important. Take care of yourself.

My laptop let me in!! ahhhh...not sure how long it will last, but taking this opportunity for sure!!!

I lost 1lb - first stone gone with RC....very pleased indeed, and the nice thing is I am enjoying it and dont feel deprived in any way at all.

:)

Fandabbydoozie!! Well done Iris. RC suits you so well, you seem to have adapted it to suit you and it does exactly what you want. Keep it up.

wahey well done Iris :D :D :D x

Well done Iris - made up for you, even if you did leave me off your round up of comments earlier ;) not offended honest ;) (JOKE!!!!! :D:D)

Loveyaloads xxxx

Well done on the first stone off Iris, fantastic! This plan really seems to suit you, you've done so well on it and seem in control, so pleased for you.

Back