Scotsmists Take on Life!!!!!! And everything else :-)

Absolutely Iris, and you always seem such a happy person. I admire you for what you do.

awww...bless...will give you that fiver when I see you ;-)!!! hahahaha

Another full day in the Life of Iris. I've never known anyone do as much as you. But like others have said, you seem so happy. You have control over your food and you are enjoying all that you are doing, can't ask for much more really can you?

Thanks Bev...I know, I feel like a different person, dont EVEN think about bingeing..it is really strange indeed!! But, loving it...

Iris, I can see you are as busy as any of your bees. Jolly good for you. Nature is wonderful and it is great to be able to enjoy these nice summer days. I had for tea this evening a trout caught by my friend's hubby with lettuce/tomato/herbs/pepper/onion all from her garden. All organic too and it tasted divine. So I can just imagine the lush produce you are having this summer. Have a good week.

hahaha...a wee busy bee :) I love summer and I just hate it when the nights draw in..one of my Scottish friends mentioned about the nights starting to draw in and I felt sad...hate it!!Oh, the trout sounds lovely, well, the veggies anyway...I cant get used to Trout, find it too fishy..ahah..I know, it is fish! But, yes, it is amazing just picking something and then eating it..wonderful! Cant beat it at all.

Oh, girlies...I am at the end of week 4!! Actually managed it this time around..tomorrow is D day :)!!! I think I havent been eating as much as I should be, well I know I havent, but it is because I dont feel hungry and not eating just for the sake of it..I suppose I am a bit different as I dont want to eat if I dont want to.

Anyway, not really bothering whether I STS or lose tomorrow...would be nice to lose a pound, but it is ToTM so maybe not, but as I say I dont mind..I have had 2 meals out this weekend anyway, so if it happens it happens...so, be it :)

Well, I had my cauliflower soup that I made last night..OH MY WORD!!! GORGEOUS..and all it was, was onion, chicken stock and cauli! I have another tub so will have that tomorrow for lunch methinks!

Made some mediterranian stew tonight, but with all veggies and some beans! With chilli, mint and cumin and it tastes really nice.....

Been out on the allotment tonight..one of my strawberry bed is COVERED and I mean covered in weeds...with all the rain!! I couldnt see the strawberries, so I had a clever idea and dug up all the strawberries so that I could clear the bed! What a genius I am..haha...I was struggling to get to the weeds with the plants being in situ!! So, should be able to finish it off this week and will be weed free..oh, I do hate weeds.

Picked another cauli, so I have 2 in the fridge and the brocolli still to use....found a nice recipe, but need to get some lowfat cheese for it!

All going well and realised this morning that I feel tired and need a holiday. Trying to book off a week to 10 days from next Wednesday. Looked at hols in UK, but it is costing just as much to stay here than to go away, so just dont know what we are going to do! I think I need a little bit of sunshine and sea/sand!! Watch this space......

Get yourself abroad away from phones and any possiblility of being disturbed!!! You deserve it! Good luck with the wi xxx

Great attitude missy! :) Love it!

Defo get yourself abroad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe xxx

What an unusual way to catch a trout!! ;):D:D:D:D:D xx
LOL Jan, when I read back what I posted, it sure does look funny!!! Boy, wild trout is sure tasty!! (never catch one with lettuce though!!!)

Iris, hope you have a good holiday whether at home or away. just enjoy it and each other.

hahah - I have just noticed as well!! Slow on the uptake here!

Well girls, wait till you hear this!!! I cant believe it.

My ex-hubby is going round my FB mates to be there friends! He has got onto my cousins friends page and one of my friends! Talk about persistence.....he has never ever commented on their page and has sent me an email through FB and also Friends Reunited, asking if we can be friends!! P off, is what I say!!! The cheek.

Have had to email both my cousin and friend..my cousin didnt even realise it was him and has deleted him straight away!! My friend was suppose to do it last night and lo and behold he is still there! I have now had to amend all my settings so that no one (apart from friends) can see my friends list! What a nightmare! Normally that would send me right on a downward spiral, but NO WAY!!!

Anyway, all ok today :) Feel a wee bit sore in my arms with all the digging last night..haha..that will teach me...dont know how to pace myself!

Still not even looked at holidays yet!!! come on girl, get a move on!! Talking to myself by the way for those that are reading this and dont know me ;-)!! Mad, yes!!! But, takes allsorts - eh Jan (hahah..another thump methinks)!

Did we decide on a date? Have I got behind again?????

Pain in the neck exes I KNOW!! Cheekey so-and-so!

I think we MAY be back to the last weekend in October - halloween party ;) but I'm not sure - I've got a bit confused with the whole thing. xx

Good luck for your wi tonight xx

Iris ya know you can block him from seeing you completly on facebook yeah? So even if you have friends in common he wont be able to see anything you write on a status or anything. He wont even be able to find you in a search - it will return nothing :) xxx

Pain in the neck exes I KNOW!! Cheekey so-and-so!

I think we MAY be back to the last weekend in October - halloween party ;) but I'm not sure - I've got a bit confused with the whole thing. xx

Good luck for your wi tonight xx

Tell me about it...just feel that I am somehow being watched but I dont know. A bit concerned even on here now and considering taking all photos off and changing my name! I know it is a bit drastic, but just feel tainted almost!

Iris ya know you can block him from seeing you completly on facebook yeah? So even if you have friends in common he wont be able to see anything you write on a status or anything. He wont even be able to find you in a search - it will return nothing :) xxx
I didnt know that Tanya, thanks! I have changed all my setting and only friends can see and he has been deleted from my cousin and friends page and blocked..I will block him also.

I have now deleted my friends reunited page and also Twitter!! Ridiculous, but I feel better about it.

STS last night
I was ok with it but not eating enough!! Not having my 1400 cals and now up to 1500 cals!! Cant do it, so I kinda overate last night I think,,,nothing drastic but I went into that mode :)
Not a binge, so no worries there!
I feel fine this morning and raring to go!

I even weighed this morning.haha...and have lost a lb from last night!! bizarre or what!!!! But, dont take that as a WI anyway, but just was a little worried in case I had done any damage last night! Seemingly not ;-)!

so, I need at least eat more! All good things of course, but just have to train myself.

I still feel very tired today. My eyes are constantly stinging and I just keep rubbing them. I couldnt get up and caught the later train to work. Feel I am running on empty to be honest. We are thinking about going to Cheshire Oaks on Saturday as a wee treat :) Then at the Bee BBQ on Sunday (please let it be sunny)!!!

DH is now taking over looking for the holiday...bless...problem is we are so fussy and has to be 5 star and All inclusive! So, August is just out of the question unless we want to spend in the region of £2-3k! So, we are looking at around 10 september for 10 days! He has found a brill hotel in Kemer in Turkey which just looks amazing..got bowling in the hotel!!! haha.....but, all will be revealed when we have finally decided what to do! Feel better for knowing we will go away...so kitchen is on hold for time being although got the designer coming round either this week or next! Wont harm in getting quotes, etc ;-)!!

Right, better go and do some work I suppose!!!!

so, I need at least eat more! All good things of course, but just have to train myself.

Ard init!!!! :sigh:

Well done on sts though chick, atleast it werent a gain :)

Hope you and hubby get your holiday sorted soon - boy you need one asap!!!!!!!! :D xxx

Well done on he STS Iris and being in control of what you are doing. Good for you!

Get that holiday sorted and soon, you really could do with the break from all that work!

You certainly DO need that break!

What a shame you're thinking of going to Cheshire Oaks on Saturday!! If only it could be Sunday (I know it can't with your BBQ) ... I am staying at my son's over the weekend to look after their dogs - they live behind Cheshire Oaks at Stanney Oaks. I'll be there on Sat but I'll be in bed :( - I'm planning on walking over to Cheshire Oaks on SUNDAY :( !!!

Well done on your STS :) xxx

Hi folks!

Well, Saturday evening....where does time go to!!!!!!!!!

Have had a lovely day today. We actually made it Cheshire Oaks and other half asked why on earth we always go to Trafford Centre and never here!!! So, guess where we will be going in future!

Oh, spent a small fortune....OH treated me to a lovely leather jacket from Lakeland! We saw it first,,,,first shop we went into but said I would come back at the end if I didnt see anything else....mmmm...well, bought lots but OH was obviously determined to buy this for me!! Well, I couldnt say no could I..haha......it is lovely. distressed nubuck and really classic! Can be dressed up or down....

Nothing much else happening...off to the Bee BBQ tomorrow and that is about it....nice and relaxing (for once)!!

YAY!!! Cheshire Oaks in future!! 20 mins from me ... YAY!!! :D:D:D

Lucky you with the jacket ;) xxx

oh yes!! what a brill place. We go to one in Scotland AND always get bargains....just dont understand why we never went.

My friend bought a jacket frm Timberland the other month, reduced from 180 to 40, hence why we wanted to go...AND, can you believe it, they still had them...great walking jacket and it has a quilted jacket inside! Brill, so we bought one each as well!! ahaha........really got spoilt rotten today, mind you so did OH!! He got 2 jackets and 2 pair of trainers, 1 shoes and a DVD player!!! ahhaahah....

Great stuff! ... I don't think we really appreciate things that are right on our doorsteps do we!

We WILL get together there one day :D xx

Ooooh get you being spoilt mrs! ;) what did he want hey?!!!!! :rotflmao:

Hope the Bee BBQ was good :) xxx

Iris, well done on your STS this week. You really seem in full control of your food intake these days.
That is very upsetting about your exhubby stalking you on FB. Not a nice thing to be doing but just shows he has little to occupy himself with. Just be glad you are in a good place in your life and not looking backwards as he seems to be. Hope you get your holiday booked soon as you really deserve it after the busy busy time you have had.

Back