Scotsmists Take on Life!!!!!! And everything else :-)

Well done Iris - made up for you, even if you did leave me off your round up of comments earlier ;) not offended honest ;) (JOKE!!!!! :D:D)

Loveyaloads xxxx

awww..think it was because I had just sent a message haha....never forget you Jan! EVER!!
Was talking about you at lunch time.....;-) all good of course :)

Couldn't possibly have been anything else!! ;) :D xx

Hi Guys

Sorry, not been around much as I am so snowed under at work and you know the rest with the laptop!!

Anyway, all is really well at my end....I am STS, but I am very very happy with this, although still want to lose the 13lbs to get me to goal, which I am hoping to be at by Christmas...if not, so be it.

Wee rundown on what I am doing.
Allotments; one is absolutely gleaming,,and even someone at the health club commented!!! Well I never. The second one will be tackled this weekend..well Saturday..as it is the Open Day on Sunday. The one I got roped into organising..so almost there!

Did my first ZUMBA Class!! Well, girls!!! What a fab form of exercise! If you havent done it, I would urge you to.....7000 steps in under an hour! Sweat.....sweat....sweat...honestly, it was incredible. Booked in again for next week with a step aerobic afterwards, which I have never done before either! Glutton or what....

Still atteneding RC class on Tuesdays..which is great and enjoyed it last night, although my wee bones did feel sore from the Zumba class the night before. So, not going to Coreball tonight,,,giving it a miss...TIRED comes to mind.

Attend the bee-keeping training course next Wed and Thursday!! Got my beesuit and most importanly, the earplugs!! haha...kinda nervous but excited as well.

Gots lots planned over the next few weeks that I cant really keep up with myself! Should be going down to London end of the month/beg of Oct which we are both so looking forward to. Then it is the Anniversary soon after! WAW!!! Where is time going, I just dont know.

Miss coming on but more often I get to read your posts and that is about it! Work is just so demanding at present.

Hope you are all doing well! Wasnt last week gorgeous!!!!!!! More of that please, thankyou very much ;-)

Take care and speak soon!!!

Lovely to hear your news Iris .. busy, busy, busy as usual! Tell me - do you ever meet yourself coming back??? ;)

I looked at Zumba - looks a bit energetic to me HaHa ... :D

You're sounding happy and that's great - keep it up!! xxx

yup you sound really good my lovely and thats the most important thing :) Still as busy as ever but its always so nice to read your updates :) xxx

Hi Guys!!!!

I know, I know!! Where have I been!
Dont know where to start to be honest as it has been really mad busy. Been working in good old Liverpool ;-)! But, too far away Jan to meet up - Speke!

Still no laptop. I get onto DH's to have a wee look on FB and that is about it, but to be honest I havent had time either.

Doing well....still at Rosemary Conley. Although, this week I am all over the place and not doing so good but I have been eating in horrible hotels (Holiday Inn premier, YUK)! Food is bad!!! Not even nice bad either :)

Work is extremely busy and well, less I talk about that the better!

I am off to London next week; at long last - eh!

I will try and get on more at work, but I have just been given another job which is MASSIVE; thanks to the new Climate Change Reduction thing that has started and I now have to record all energy efficiency etc.....MASSIVE, MASSIVE JOB and I am not a happy bunny! Anyway, miss you all and sorry that I have become the scarlet pimpernel recently!! I still think of you all mind!

Havent even caught up on threads, so I just hope you are all doing well.

Will PM later to those that have PM'd me ;-) Thanks guys!

Lots a luv

:cry: Speke's not THAT far :ashamed0005:

Could have taken you somewhere better to eat one evening :eating: :sigh: :tongue:

:p:p;):D xxx

Good to see you posting Iris. Totally understand about work etc. I am in the same boat just now and under huge pressure. So it is a huge test diet wise!! I am snacking a bit more as a result but as long as I can do plenty of planning for main meals I hope I can hold my own.
Keep well, keep safe, keep slim!

Hey my lovely! Nice to see an update from you, glad you are keeping ok :) xxx

Back