Scottie's Exante Journey - Phase 2!

Well good morning!!

I'm very happy to report that I am 12.13 1/2 - so happy as I'm only 3.5lbs up in 10 days and am still clinging onto the 12s. Never thought I'd be so chuffed with a 3.5lb gain lol. Not quite sure how I've pulled it off but I'll take that as a win as I know I can shift it this week and then I'll be right back on track. I can only assume that all the nice walks and swimming that I did has paid off :D

Here's to phase 2 day 1 TS 100%. Thankfully I have loads of washing to do and other things to keep me busy as I'm gonna need to be occupied until I get back into K!

xx

Bloody hell scottie that's brilliant! You can't have pigged out THAT much then! lol Ahhh I bet you're over the moon eh and still in the 12's! lol clinging on there by the skin of your teeth!!!! hehe This little gain will be just what you needed to give you now a really big boost and a mahoosive weight loss this week! :D x x x

Bloody hell scottie that's brilliant! You can't have pigged out THAT much then! lol Ahhh I bet you're over the moon eh and still in the 12's! lol clinging on there by the skin of your teeth!!!! hehe This little gain will be just what you needed to give you now a really big boost and a mahoosive weight loss this week! :D x x x

I am totally over the moon as I really did go for it... We were half board so I had a cooked breakfast pretty much every morning and a 3 course meal each night. I made the occasional healthy choice but on the whole it was a pig out... I even had macaroni cheese with 2 slices of toast for dinner last night (final carb fest supper...). Really don't understand why it's so little as usually I only have to think about food and I put on weight. Have also put on a stone on a 2 week holiday before so it's really great. Maybe my metabolism has been ramped up with the extra cals and exercise? Who knows... Am just so happy to be clinging on to the 12s :D:D

I'm really hoping for a mahoosive loss this week!! It would be nice to shift that 3.5 plus a bit more :)

xx

I think you'll probably shift that 3.5lbs in the next 2 days chicken. It won't take you long at all. Ohhhhhh I'm so pleased for you :) I think that doing WS has also probably helped you too with the gain as you were still having food. At least now you knwo that you won't gain LOADS when you finally reach goal and stop exante!!! :D x x

Brilliant news you lucky scotcow ;) xx

Well, have been struggling through day 1 restart - have been STARVING!!! However, have been good and only had shake, bar, water and tea so far - nothing else has passed my lips.

I had been toying with the idea of having a tin of tuna, but thought I'd nose around minimins for a bit to distract myself as I wanna do 100% TS today. Came across a thread in the stugglers and restarters section that pointed out how many weeks there were until 2012... Not many!!

So, have figured out that from today, there are 17 weeks until Christmas, which means I need to lose 2.5lbs per week to get to my goal of 9st7. If I do it now, it's still very achievable, but if I mess about, it's going to become more and more unrealistic. I think I found my motivation - I wan't to enter 2012 feeling fab and NOT have to start a diet in January!!

xx

17 weeks to Xmas .,.. No way !!!! Like you I do not want to be on a diet next Jan . Hmmmmm put me off nibbling today . X

Glad I could be of service!!! It has really helped me to focus and to avoid nibbling. I'm NOT doing another January diet. 17 weeks then I'm DONE :)

x

That's definitely achieveable scottie. Even is you still do WS is't achieveable so maybe to TS for a while and then when there's just 8 weeks to go or something start doing WS so you can re-introduce food back in, in time for crimbo!!! :D x

Hmmm seasonal turkey soup maybe, but xmas pud shakes sound yuk imho... lol

I'm here to confess that I caved and had the tuna, BUT I felt weak, sick and dizzy and needed something to push me through day 1. As soon as K arrives I'll be fine, and my cals for today are still under 800 so I'd say it was a pseudo WS day.

I feel better for it now, and ready to tackle day 2... Bring it on!

xx

Thanks for all the support folks :D

Day one is done - phew. Off to bed now and will see how I'm feeling tomorrow... Also looking forward to my morning WI - hope there's some movement!!

Nyt nyt xx

p.s. I should add that I'm still on holiday from work tomorrow and so will be having a lie in just in case the suspense for my WI gets to much for anyone ;)

ok, defo must sleep now............ x

Back