Scottie's Exante Journey - Phase 2!

scotminx said:
Thanks for all the support folks :D

Day one is done - phew. Off to bed now and will see how I'm feeling tomorrow... Also looking forward to my morning WI - hope there's some movement!!

Nyt nyt xx

Great news :D glad it went well :)

Get up scottie GET UP!! lol I wanna know how many stones you've lost this morning!!! hehe! x

Hehe - impatient BB??? Naw... Lol :D

I've lost 2.25lbs this morning taking me to 12.11 1/4 - woohoo!!

Wish all daily losses were this big... I'd be at goal in no time ;)

xx

Scottie's Phase 2 Daily Weight Chart

Day 1: 12st 13.5lbs (post holiday 3.5lb gain)
Day 2: 12st 11.25lbs -2.25lbs

:)

I'm SOOOOOO chuffed for you Scottie! You just seem to take it all in your stride and not stress about it and you get results!!!! Fantastic.
Oooh you're only about a pound off your pre-holidya weight already arent you!?!? You'll DEFFO be there by Saturday I reckon!

Gotta lurrvveeee exante!!!!!! :D x x

Fab news lady :D well done xx

Wow you've nearly lost your holiday pounds already!! Great job Scottie! :D

Thanks everyone :D

I've managed to be 100% today despite a very hectic and rather stressful day so am feeling quite proud of myself.

Me and OH have one more night together tomorrow of our holiday from work before he goes back so we've decided to do something nice together which may or may not involve food. If it does I'll do my best to make sensible choices, then will get right back on track on Saturday. Think I've actually done quite well starting back when I'm still technically on holiday until Monday...

However, I still mean what I said about 17 weeks and NOT being on a diet come Jan 2012 so I'm focussed and ready to do it. I just think that circumstances might mean I need to relax things for one day tomorrow.

Gah, I don't know - will have a think about it...

Hope you're all doing ok today!
xx

I am TOTALLY with you there scottie on the no January diet. All I can say is Paul McKenna...I keep banging on about it but I think it's going to help me change my food relationship forever once I come off exante and I've decided that OK, 11st is heavier than I want to be but the other stone I will lose naturally with the help of Paul Mac! :D

Eeeeeeek can't wait to see your loss today and hey, enjoy your last holiday day together and if it was me, mine would involve food and lots of probably so making healthy choices is VERY strong and shows lots of determination :D x x x

Awww thanks BB and MK - that's just what I needed to hear! I'm going to enjoy my last day of my hols with the OH and make sensible choices. Have had a bar and a cup of tea for brekkie so off to a good start so far ;)

STS at this morning's WI, which is fine as I was 100% yesterday and losing 2.25lbs the day before is quite alright me thinks!

I like Paul's principles BB and have the app on my iPod but had totally forgotten about it tbh - whoops! Will have to have a wee listen/watch again later - thanks for the reminder :D

xx

Day 3: 12st 11.25lbs sts

:)

Day 4: 12st 12.5 +1.25 (1 meal off plan)

Good morning everyone!

Well I thoroughly enjoyed my night with OH last night but it's showing on the scales this morning :( Never mind though - I'm hoping that a 100% TS day today will sort that out in no time :)

Feeling positive about today - let's do it!!

xx

Evening Scottie! :D

I think you've done remarkably well to just gain 1.25lbs from last night and good for you.....I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :)

I've been good today (as I know you will have been!) but I've got a bottle of wine to drink tonight although I'm not eating so I can't think that drinking 3 or 4 glasses of wine will make me gain tomorrow (as long as I really don't eat!!).

Here's hoping we both see some good results tomorrow eh bird!! :D Have a lovely evening :) x x x x x x

Had a really hectic day yesterday but managed to stick to TS + a few low carb nibbles to keep me going when my energy really dipped (so I guess a sorta WS day). Scales have been kind this morning as I'm 0.75lb down :) Would be really happy if I could be back to 12.10 by Wed as that will be all of my holiday weight gain gone!

Day 4: 12st 12.5 +1.25 (1 meal off plan)
Day 5: 12st 11.75 -0.75

xx

Congrats on the loss scottie! That's great news! :D

You're doing brilliantly and it's really nice to see the hard work and determination paying off ;)

Ooooohhh look! I just realised that I'm only 1lb behind you now!!! We'll do this together lady! My real goal is 140lbs so once my wedding is gone I'll be changing my ticker to show the rest..I wonder if we can stay as close in weight for the remainder of the journey!?!? Although I very much doubt it with me going on honeymoon for 2 weeks! lol
Hope you have another fantastic day today and hopefully will be where you want to be by Wednesday no sweat!! :D x x x

Ooooohhh look! I just realised that I'm only 1lb behind you now!!! We'll do this together lady! My real goal is 140lbs so once my wedding is gone I'll be changing my ticker to show the rest..I wonder if we can stay as close in weight for the remainder of the journey!?!?

You're right - our weights are basically the same :) Our goal weights are also effectively the same (I'd like to be 140lbs, but am aiming for 133 so that I have a half stone to play with) so we should totally work on this together :D

I don't think your honeymoon will make too much difference as I'll have the odd night out/weekend off too.

We can do this BB!!!!

xx

Back