scrambled eggs?

Sweethearts

Gold Member
Hey everyone, I started 2 weeks ago and I was just wondering about scrambled eggs. Have any of you have ate them whilst taking Xenical? I've bee reading through threads about people saying the yolk from eggs can cause mr tango to arrive... I was just wondering if scrambled eggs are a safer option? :)

Eggs seem to be one of the things that cause no problems at all for some and others have found they can't eat them at all. Weird how that happens! I have scrambled eggs quite often for brunch at the weekend, made with a splash of 1% milk and a teaspoon of low fat spread and I've never had any side effects.

Eggs seem to be one of the things that cause no problems at all for some and others have found they can't eat them at all. Weird how that happens! I have scrambled eggs quite often for brunch at the weekend, made with a splash of 1% milk and a teaspoon of low fat spread and I've never had any side effects.

Ah, guess it just depends on the person I suppose.... Thanks for the reply.X

I have had 2 poached eggs.. No reaction- that I am aware of :)

Eggs sometimes affect me but not always

Yesterday i had a slice of french toast and no sign of mr tango (yes jus the one slice)

Yet thursday i had one boiled egg in a salad n tango within 45 minutes of fi ishing eating

X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

i had side effects before when i tried eating it but like the other girls say some times people can eat it and have no side effects x

Last edited:
I eat eggs all the time with no effects at all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back