Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

I loves poker.

Good for his maths if he decides to learn about the probability of winning hands etc :D

Hope he has a fun day.

he was top of school in maths and his SATS his mental math is amazing just cant grasp the shape thing too well ......

he doesnt get to open the poker set till tonight and weve got him a ds game to teach him Japanese lol

I have a poker set but have never used it (as we're either two... or with people who don't wanna play :-().

Tan, why not make yourself a pizza? YUM!

the plan with the computers and the Japanese is that maybe he will go into game programing.......and make loadsof cash lol

can't you get him into "mind programming" and get him to invent something to sort out our food issues?

that would make him fortunes if he did !!!

quiet day today demons still sat on my shoulder cant wait for OH to go away next week so i can sort my issues out a bit

galette and egg for b
yogurt cake for lunch
chicken salad for tea

weekend will be hit and miss
bbq tomorrow night which should be ok and god knows sunday as traveling and at the carbfest household for tea

will pick up some chicken pieces and try to limit to that

i will get back on it the next week and will have an official weigh in next friday

well my 8yr old daughter won the poker !!!!! im not sure teaching my kids how to play poker is really a good idea lol ,i sat and watched they lost me ....

food bbq was good no bad stuff sadly sunday was not so good at my grans bd .....there was not a lot of dukan food there i had too many cashew nuts and strawberries and cake lol
anyway feel rough today carb hangover OH is going away for the week later so i can dukan too my hearts content with out having to cook him anything though he did say he was getting a bit tubby

will post menus later

So a few chickens on the menu this week then?

Sorry about that post carb feeling. Why does cake have to be so tempting.

aaah Tan... it's (almost) exciting having a social engagement free week ahead to be able to Dukan in peace!

How's it going Jaq? Did you move?

yep sounds silly to think you would rather be alone and dukan than out and about ...... even going to give watching the red arrows a miss on wednesday to avoid temptation ....they will fly over the house at some point anyway !!!

I've an enforced <creperie> gala on Wed 17th so no Dukan 100% until at least after then. My OH has regained plenty and so is desperate to get back on it - it would be quite amusing if the tables turned and it was he going into ketosis, and me staying out with some fruit. We'll see. I know which I find easier, albeit unhealthy to keep doing it! Not until after 17th at least.

With my warped mind, "it's a weekday so it's a Dukan day" anyway. Doesn't that work for you? It's definitely harder when not stuck in office, mind!

the weekday thing works when the kids are at school ...ive a festy weekend after this one coming but i was ok last year

i must get back into it going shopping on my own after tea so i can have no little distractions going "mum can we have this that and the other " :family2:

so far today is not going to be dukan so tomorrow sure will never start on a monday

right back to dukan ....strict pp days till sturday .feel fat bloated and transit issue!!!

have a fridge full of dukan food and no man in the house this week im determined to get back on track walking today too as im trying to find fancy dress stuff in the charity shop s in town

menus

B galette and egg
L steak
d whole roast chicken
snacks jelly, pepsi 0% greek yogurt

no ive decided to help that with a ducolax as i ned to clear it , but i need to shed the waterlogging in my legs from too many carbs more if you know what i mean !!!!

my head has decided to get back in the game !!!

is eating my way back to dukan .......that whole chicken went quick

Good luck! You are almost there. :)

so last night was ok and no major cravings more of the same today then

b gallette and egg
l steak
d chicken

Back