Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

my stomach like to b fll in the evenings it is tonight and all dukan friendly or tolerated what a difference .....

I found I had the munchies last night and an ommelette did the trick. This is what I love about Dukan, the kitchen is never 'closed'! :p Have a good Sunday :) Xx

Hey Sis :)

I'm back....going shopping in a mo for Dukan and already rang up nearest and dearest to say

"I'm visiting today...don't offer me anything bad - I'm on a diet as of today - No, no I'm serious - don't even let me see anything...y'know what I'm like I'll hoover it up :)"

So the word is out, the list is made....gonna have some Porridge and a Coffee and look out world - goal weight by birthday (hopefully :))

What's this "festy" you're on about?

xx

yeah hun partner in crime is back lol together we can crack it !!!!!

im off to beautiful days the one i went last year ....hippys galore love it ...
Im going with a friend me and her dressed as ladybirds lol
poor OH has been away in Denmark and Ireland since last Tuesday and may not be back till Thursday night or Friday morning and then im off lol so I wont see a lot of him and then hes left holding the kids , this is only my second time away from them and ive never done 2 nights still im sure daddy will spoil them lol

anyway back to normal daily posting

did a carboot today didnt make loads but enough , the kids came which cost more than normal and of couse they found all the stuff ive been trying to dump lol !!!

food today been ok not major dukan but passable ........

b turkey bacon and egg
L chicken pieces
d chilli and salad
snack very low fat sausage dukan sarnie

found out why im wanting full belly , oh yes totm is back again sure im setting a record here still , i lost last week on the run up to it so i may be ok and sts or lose again this week , but with the festy an sts would be nice

right going to watch the end of Ocean giants then early night as the fresh air may have actually worn me out for a change !!!!

I found I had the munchies last night and an ommelette did the trick. This is what I love about Dukan, the kitchen is never 'closed'! :p Have a good Sunday :) Xx

thanks hun yep omelettes are great , but me egg intake is bordering on obscene at the moment id hate to see what my cholesterol is :confused:

thanks hun yep omelettes are great , but me egg intake is bordering on obscene at the moment id hate to see what my cholesterol is :confused:

I know I have to watch it too - have yet to be converted to all white ommelettes. I use one yolk and as many whites as I need to fill the hole!! :) Xx

yeah hun partner in crime is back lol together we can crack it !!!!!

I have got a bit further to go this time :eek: whoops

im off to beautiful days the one i went last year ....hippys galore love it ...
Im going with a friend me and her dressed as ladybirds lol

Not heard of that one - will google tomorrow - must be good to go back a second year running!! :)

poor OH has been away in Denmark and Ireland since last Tuesday and may not be back till Thursday night or Friday morning and then im off lol so I wont see a lot of him and then hes left holding the kids , this is only my second time away from them and ive never done 2 nights still im sure daddy will spoil them lol

OOH "me time" you lucky thing :)

anyway back to normal daily posting

did a carboot today didnt make loads but enough , the kids came which cost more than normal and of couse they found all the stuff ive been trying to dump lol !!!

I've been trying to get rid of things on the QT also, I hide what I've covertly removed, if it's not asked for after a while....'tis gone :)...haven't tried carbooting though, not yet....doesn't fit with the insomniac in me...unless they start doing moonlight carboots :D...

found out why im wanting full belly , oh yes totm is back again sure im setting a record here still , i lost last week on the run up to it so i may be ok and sts or lose again this week , but with the festy an sts would be
nice

Think I'm about that time again myself :p sucks but I wont be swayed...lets kick Mother Nature's arse together ;)

right going to watch the end of Ocean giants then early night as the fresh air may have actually worn me out for a change !!!!

Hope you sleep/slept well Sis :) x

I know I have to watch it too - have yet to be converted to all white ommelettes. I use one yolk and as many whites as I need to fill the hole!! :) Xx

As for eggs, I bought 30 at Asda today.... wont take long to work my way through them either :) providing I stick to plan... they're my Dukan saviour :) x

lol eggs the work of the gods I get a tray of 30 a WEEK from the laundrette ,this is devon they sell free range eggs at the laundrette LMAO !!!!

this is my 4th year at Beautiful days google it its run by the Levellers and is amazing its very family friendly and safe which i like .......

As for carboots we do usually do afternoon ones but yesterday was 10 til 3 I got 4 pairs of 3/4 lengths for 50p each pair all nearly new and a skirt and a skirt and top for 1.50

Im glad to report the weekend was an sts whooo go me the oatbran at night doesnt seem to be causing too much grief like it used to ;;

food today mmmmmmmm

b turkey bacon and egg
lprawns and salmon
d slow cooked beef

evening snack dukan sandwich

lol eggs the work of the gods I get a tray of 30 a WEEK from the laundrette ,this is devon they sell free range eggs at the laundrette LMAO !!!!

I think I need a covert piccy of this lol...do they sell anything else or just eggs? :)

As for carboots we do usually do afternoon ones but yesterday was 10 til 3 I got 4 pairs of 3/4 lengths for 50p each pair all nearly new and a skirt and a skirt and top for 1.50

I love bargains :D...how great to be able to get the right sizes etc at a carboot :)- I struggle with finding my size in clothes stores!! always 2 sizes - bigger and smaller available :mad:

Im glad to report the weekend was an sts whooo go me the oatbran at night doesnt seem to be causing too much grief like it used to ;;

food today mmmmmmmm

b turkey bacon and egg
lprawns and salmon
d slow cooked beef

evening snack dukan sandwich

Dukan Sandwich :) ooh these I have to try when off Attack :)

Plans for today hun? x

lol ok i will get a picture of the laundrette, he has eggs on trays outside under a big sunshade ..... but its 3.80 for 30.which is great

today we have cleaned the girls room out again how those girls make as much mess i will never know lol

OH thinks hes home tomorrow late so at least i know im good to go on friday !!!

not alot else to report

Eggs at the launderette? I've heard it all now! £3.80 for 30... I pay €3.60 for 36 at the farm so slightly cheaper still... I too eat too many yolks for sure. I go through phases of being careful and counting and cutting back, and then phases of enjoying smoked salmon + scrambled eggs for breakfast (three times this three day weekend!) and ooops on the egg front!

Our car boot sale in the village is Sept 19 and we have to check in from 6am... we thought that ridiculous so turned up at 6.30am last year and got a bad pitch (furthest away from the house, and the loo!) and in the shade all day! So this year, the alarm will be on earlier! We made €50 last year, and with drinks, lunch and snacks and things we bought were out of pocket! But it was fun! (and knackering!!)

Well done on the STS Tan... I'm putting my hands on my ears until Friday week I think!

At Asda I paid £2.98 for 30 eggs, probably not the freshest or best quality but miles away from anywhere that could provide that quantity and convenience is important at the moment

Liking the idea of a carboot but nowhere near organised with "stuff" yet....will keep selling it bit by bit in the free-ads :) x

How are you today Tan? xx

evening sorry be flat out today .......

eggs the laundrette one are massive freerangers so im happy with that for now .

ive another carboot lined up for two weeks time weather permitting

right today
went into barnstaple to pick up a quilt cover for rylee , Animal from the muppets so sweet ....did some shopping drove back and pick up the eggs , got back to a friend and her kids walked down town and then played in the playpark they have an airwalker in their lol

back and the OH returned from his travels

anyway food today mmmmm was not a good dukan day so will be extra good tomorrow

anyway off to sort my festival stuff

over here you can only actively participate in two car boot sales per year, one in your own commune. Otherwise it's considered a "business" for tax purposes (or something like that). People get round that of course by having friends sign them up!

Sarah, as for being organised, if you saw the pile of "car boot junk" I have upstairs, you'd not think I'm organised. It's a pile... unlabelled, unpriced, in a mess. Within four weeks (and as I'm only there at weekends, make that four hours!), it will be transformed! (or not, and we'll just pile the junk on our table, and sort it there while we await the customers!!)

So OH returned from his travels... flat out today, you say? I make no further comment!

blimey ive done 5 carboots this year already !!!! id be in trouble over there lol

today I will be good !!!!

im packing for the festy and sorting out a menu for the kids of Man without a clue friendly to cook meals !!!!

ideas appreciated...think i will bake some cakes and biscuits tomorrow to so at least i know they have something along with the full fruit bowl .

today for me

\B poached egg on dukan bread
lsalmon and prawns omelette
dchilli mince

I made spag bol for my little visitors (and they must have liked it because they asked for it again!)... they also loved pancakes! We had a pancake making session... jelly too... actually, when you think about it, I made full fat / sugar versions of Dukan foods rather than the reverse ;)

lol sadly only maizie eats pasta in this house ......

he cant even do scrambled eggs lol

so ive come up with Friday pizza and garlic bread
saturday a walk down the harbour and fish and chips down there
sunday chicken nuggets and curly fries

really chav united but do-able lunch will be sarnies and the kids do their own breakfast I will leave loads of snacks fruit and yogurts in the fridge

lol i should put a warning on here

i think its managable

ok
morning all our visa was lodged today 4 weeks after it should of been !!!!! not impressed ....still they now want more paperwork which they can wait till after the weekend for as I cant be arsed to be honest ...... starting to feel uneasy about the company we are going with , but only time will tell .....

food today will be part dukan need to carb up a bit as a weekend of cider is on the cards ( i know tell a newbie not to drink lol) , however as I live on conso i think its slightly different !!!!

b dukan toast egg mushrooms
lyogurt cake
dmince beef chilli

bit my tongue yesterday chewing gum so its a bit sore !!!

Back