Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

oh yes that sounds good Jaq. im burning more so i obviosuly needed to eat all those nuts! at least i didnt go down stairs in the office and get loads of biccies so at least nuts are low carb!

i used to hate mince pies till i got taught to nuke them and put clotted cream under the lid ....mmmm downfall !!!!!
anyhow eating chicken at the moment off out in a while to the nativity if i can see we have freezing seamists rolling in !!!

Personally it's the pastry (and cream if available) which I like best about mince pies (so the thicker the better... and not much filling). Same with fruit pies and crumbles. Lots of pie/crumble and not too much fruit for me please.

As for you Vicky, have a piece of chicken or a boiled egg when you get home. If neither appeals, then you're NOT hungry!

oh both chicken and a boiled eggs appeal Jo - about 40 of them too :) i havent had chicken for a couple of days - having withdrawel symptoms :)

How peculiar! (Both ref no chicken for a few days AND this hunger yet apparently still in ketosis. Weird weird!! I'm NOT in ketosis, yet am not overly hungry at the mo. A bit bored with food to be honest - leastwise, the sort of food I allow myself weekdays! T'would be much easier to be able to quit food the way I quit smoking methinks. Cold "turkey"...

Bonne soirée!

I know Jo - wonder whther its totm ? quit food altogether - are you mad LOL.

have a nice evening people xxx

im in a bit of a catch 22 at the moment ...dont feel hungry , so not stocking up on protien so bady clinging on to fat !!!! mmmm wish it would warm up a bit

think my cold isnt helping cant seem to shift it .....
love my egg and galette in the morning but then dont seem to want to eat ...but i am trying to pick at chicken ect in the day I cant smell a thing either which makes eating pointless lol

had another cold night in the church for the nativity last night but thats the school xmasy stuff for parents done now ....
been out paid bills ect this morning back thawing out a bit now . going to have a cup of tea then decide whether to do deccys or presents before i pick up the kids no homework club tonight so can get back quick and early night for kids as they tired after the late nights ....worked out that the kids have 7 more school days so i had better get wrapping as i wont get a chance when they finish school ....
must make a list loads to do and nothing started !!!!!

food
B galette and egg
L chicken
D chicken curry or chilli

To be honest, Scrumps - and I know I've said this before - looking at your menus doesn't give me much of an appetite either. I think you need to get COOKING!!

i know I do but at the moment i cant smell or taste a thing ......
Im going to try to sts till xmas and then have a surge after , hope that the cold snap is a bit more forgiving then ..

My folk on the South Coast say it's milder now... not where you are?

its not as cold as up north lol
we had minus 4.5 at 7pm last night its about minus 1 at the moment ...been told a warmer weekend is due , good as im off up to the midlands sunday to see my gran

Tan, if you can stand spicy food, use and abuse the curry powder (from frais/curry powder with turkey/chicken) as that will clear your nose a treat.:D

Hope you feel better soon.

I'm more a "head over saucepan filled with boiling water and eucalyptus leaves girl" myself!

Gosh yes. What is strange is that a friend of mine in the Jura - cold cold region of France - tells me it's 12°C there this afternoon.

Snowing in Paris :) <did I already mention that?!>

blergh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cold snow yuck yuck yuck .....OH mum and dad are back home next week wonder if they will have a shock still they are only a bit down from Laura so will have had the same as her

The snow is gone and it's warm (but cooling from tomorrow). No snow forecast for the next week though, apparently.

Are they on the coast, Tan or not that far down? The costal towns/villages usually get off lightly compared to inland.

think they are nearer to coast at the moment ....not sure after xmas as they have gone self employed over there They are looking to buy somewhere there too now .....
They said they are not looking forward to coming back lol

afternoon all its a tropical 4.5% here today feels warm lol
Ive still a head cold just had a bowl of blow your head off chilli didnt taste a thing ......
feel frumpy today not looking forward to the scales tomorrow hey ho will deal with it tomorrow
Just put up the deccys so one job off the list only a few hundred more to do

B galette and egg
L chilli
D chicken curry

Back