Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

aww Tan....just been catching up with your diary... you sound just like me prior to coming off dukan.... went off food...wasn't eating enough.... wasn't losing...felt like an impossible situation :(

I think your STS plan for xmas is best bet :).... get a renewed joie de vivre (jo is that right?) in the new year :)

how's it going with your courses? x

impeccable French Sarah...

I reckon the menus board will be buzzing on January 3... (I'll have to sharpen my red pencil, and get my whip back out!!).

Ive not been this week didnt want to give them my germs and also i keep coughing very off putting to others i think
The food issue is this cold , i think cant taste or smell feel rough ,bloody flu jab isnt doing its job this year !!!
i was going to have chicken but have just got dyl to smell it he turned his nose up so not risking it so beef is on the menu if i can face it lol

yep i think after xmas new attitude no cold back on with avengence

eww at rancid chicken! you did well to have hubby sniff that! My homemade coleslaw had gone off last night too - you'd think things would preserve well in this weather, but nope!

impeccable French Sarah...

are you jesting? if it's ok it's the only french i know :D

I reckon the menus board will be buzzing on January 3... (I'll have to sharpen my red pencil, and get my whip back out!!).

There's a strangely submissive side to me that likes this idea lol :D ;) x

im going to make a killer toddy in a bit ,,,,lemon honey brandy a few drugs kill or cure time i think its been 3 weeks now and is driving me potty

lol seems that way !!!!!
still here had loads of brandy in it couldnt even taste it !!!!!!
couldnt eat tea again god knows what my weight will do tomorrow

never mind weigh in...we need healthy tania back :) you been taking your multivits?....need an extra vit c tablet on top methinks xxx

Absolutely ref multi vits + vit C... (particularly from Jan 3 for restarters...).

Blimey Tan, that sounds rough. Hope the hot toddy did the trick and you're better today.

still mgot a head cold arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb
lost 3lb though , worried it will come back on when i can face food again ....going to get some extra vits and loads of water down me today .....i can even smell olbas oil and now i think the kids are coming down with it

will post food later got to do tescos and get some in could be chilli mince all weekend as i know i will eat it and its cheaper dont want to waste my cold on expensive food lol !!!!

going to go buy a big bottle of malibu too ready for xmas eve my treat
chat later folks off to do the school run

Hope you start feeling better soon - it's such a rubbish time of year to be ill. Do try and carry on eating as well as you can - you're body's not going to be able to mend if you're not feeding it energy!

thanks hun ....ive bought in some yogurt and jelly today as a stand by ...going to slow roast a joint of beef tomorrow see if i can smell it by then !!!

was wondering if one of those fancy coconut flavourings added to vodka would be any good as a low carb malibu...never tried vodka before...or added anything to it...

hmmm x

blergh!!!!!!!!!! not even trying it lol !!!!! im having my malibu baileys and cider xmas cant wait lol

just got back from swimming little on didnt go in she got a cold !!!
friends over later mini xmas party
then kids uncle over to see them tonight and off to the midlands in the morning so im not disapearing just busy

still got this head cold i dont think theres much left to come out of me now im alternating ibru and paracetamols every 2hrs see if it sorts it if ive no joys by tonight im going to hit the solys and at least have a good nights sleep

ok food
B galette and egg
and i snuck a couple of midget gems and foam sweets shouldnt have bothered as couldnt taste them ]
L chicken legs and salad
D beef stew

my list of things to do went down a bit today ....managed to ice two xmas cakes ,sort some paperwork , do my food hygiene online and get my xmas cards written and stamps on ready to post tomorrow

oooh Go Tania!!!

:) Impressive stuff for a Saturday with a cold hun :)

hope your trip north is problem free tomorrow...it's quite mild now and most of the snow round and about has gone xxx

afternoon all just caught up with myself .....
Yesterday was a nightmare left home at 7.30 got to Weston super mare on the motorway big signs saying M5 closed junctions 8 to 11 guess where were heading .....so we got off the motorway at the junction before went into mcds, I was good and only had a coffee, bought a map as the iphone satnav ap not brill..... and went up through Evesham , coventry way .....got there ok and had lunch i polished of a bowl of smoked salmon and prawns and chicken.....

saw rellys left around 3.30 and headed back thinking motorway would be clear by then ...wrong so was diverted through Tewksbury and round the houses took 2 hrs .....to divert one junction on the way back ...sadly the crash was a big one that claimed a life and the clear up was massive lorry bus and two cars ...
We stopped at Gordano on the way back girls had KFC boys burger king me coffee ....
got home at 9pm so a long trip
been to finish an english thing today wasnt the best , still have a cold so head in the wrong place ....
picked up some xmas bargains in factory shop and some eggs at the butchers
now waiting till school pick up as ive caught up on a few jobs and the pressie wrapping can wait till the kids go to bed tonight
have a big bit of beef in the slow cooker too hope it is ready at teatime

Sunday
B coffee
L smoked salmon , prawns , chicken
|D coffee cinnamon galette and 1/2 yogurt

Today
B galette and egg
L chicken
D roast beef lots

Back