Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

I came home from work the other night and went into cleaning frenzy :S.....not sure where the motivation came from....start in one corner and work your way around clockwise...look back over your shoulder....enjoy the clean and tidy view and hopefully it should spur you on :)...

otherwise I got nothing:) sorry hun xxx

yeah look at the clean view till 3.30 when the girls get home!! im sure they strand behind me making more mess as i go !!!

one in one out rule then....

they bring a toy, picture, model, whatever home....one has to leave :)....on top of the decluttering effort xxx

a trash bin and a laundry bag/bin in each room also helps....so if you spot something obviously laundry or rubbish it can go straight into it :)

i also covertly "steal" odds and ends put them in a large box in my room and then if DD hasn't asked for it after a week or so - OUT it goes!! x

Tan - don't you bribe the kids into helping... (or was I the only child labourer sent up the chimney to sweep?!)

lol cool ideas dont worry a ton went out yesterday :p.......
no bribary doesnt work here and the little one is a hoarder

morning morning ....very cold but sunny day I can see the sea !!!!
Dyl home from school has spots still ! not good ...cant get on with anything when that happens
actually got to sleep at about 2 ish last night so that was better .
food today
B poached egg on Dukan Toast
L dukan chicken sandwich
D beef kebabs

I crashed like a light at 10.20pm... I kept dropping my book I was trying to read.

At 4am, my night was over, grrrrr

mmm i hate getting up in the mornings at the moment summer im fine, winter leave me there ....
my flat carb free tummy is very bloated at the moment , think there is a transit issue needing resolving !
need to do something as im fiddling , what to do what to do !!!

Scrumper try a flaxseed oil capsule. I know oils are out but should help transit and not do damage to scales! Xx

VEGGIES?!!! Rhubarb? Sugar free sweets?!

coooey!

afternoon . sorry been busy ...i had to di ice the car this morn get kids to school , dyl had to come down to to my meeting and then got back to my friend and her daughter ....dyl and her played computers all day
Just got back from picking up the girls they are having tea and I am just catching up !!!
also got the kids passports back today less than a week after I sent them thats amazing service ! still for what they cost !
anyway food today
B dukan bread poached egg
L dukan ham sandwich
D beef and chicken

J is spotty too, Tan. Serious case of cabin fever here (although it's too late, he'll have spread it about at the school bingo on Saturday - saw the first spot Sunday morning!), so hope Dyl is better soon and you can all get back to normal.

Looks like I'd have to de-ice the car (not that I'm going anywhere) as it's thick frost out there. It was 13° on Tuesday! No wonder everyone is ill:(.

January is definitely the best time to send for passports before the rush starts, glad you got them,but yup very pricey!

hi Laura hun hope your well !!!!
yep these spots are strange he cant have more time off as ive booked a weeks holiday for him too
they have sent him work home so i hope that he isnt too behind
will post more later got to take the girls to school

Back