Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Scrumps, how exciting about the possible new job for your OH! Mind you, you'll have to watch those Aussies and their naughty wine if you do relocate over there. ;-)

As for eyeliner, try MAC Fluidline in Rich Ground. It's a gorgeous rich bronzey brown with a tiny, tiny hint of gleam: MAC Cosmetics UK | Eyes | Liner | Fluidline.

It should make your eyes pop without looking heavy and obvious. It's also easy to use and doesn't smudge easily.

You'll need a good, fairly firm slanted brush with which to apply it. Here's the kind of shape I mean: MAC Cosmetics UK | Brushes | Eye | 208 Angled Brow

Try tight-lining - putting a little liner on the brush and carefully dabbing it in a thin line closely above your upper lash line and along your lower lash line if you wear it there. This defines your eyes without making it look obvious and gives you a nice, natural but enhanced look.

Well done on the loss scrumper, that's great news, and exciting about the interview too!

Have you thought about calling into boots or debenhams for a make over? you could go in advance and ask for tips on what they're doing, or book once and then go again if you like it for the real deal (if there's time). I think it's considered etiquette to purchase something after a session like this, but there's usually something decent on offer that you'd be able to use for the wedding too.

afternoon all

right off for a walk in a mo !!!

food today
b galette and scrambled egg
l chicken and aspargus
d salmon sandwich (extra oatbran used for the walk)

Wow Tan! So exciting on all fronts:D.

I am not in the slightest bit familiar with make up but a friend told me I'd look washed out in wedding photos without it, so I bought the whole lot (at a price!) from a make-up counter at Frasers (I think it was Frasers - they saw me coming anyway and I didn't know any better than to not buy it there) and did it at home - looked bad. Did it again a few times and it looked OK for the wedding. Had I thought about it, would have been easier to have someone do it for me (and probably cheaper - spent over 100 squid on the stuff and never wore it again...)

cheers hun lol

right did the walk 17 miles in 5 hours chuffed to bits as it was pouring down by the end ......

still i was home in bed by 1.30 am so cool ....went shopping in Exeter today got lots that was needed .......

food
B galette and scrambled egg

L chicken and beef
D chicken courgettes asparagus salad

morning all have a busy week this week so will get on when I can

thoughts with Jo today xxxxx and for my little angel who would of been 9 today .xxx

running around like a headless chicken cleaning today and catching up on bits and bobs

food will post later when I have got something out of the freezer for tea

my computer has lost the plot ...back when i fire up the other one

Hugs to you and your family, Tan and a
yellowflower_Q1JAUQ.gif
for Shannen. xxx

Well done on a great effort - 17 miles in 5 hours is great going.

thanks ladies xxx

walk was great along the Tarka trail so next to the estuary not wind but the last 4 miles it poured down we were drenched still got a bus back and they had the heaters on so glad i wore my thermals

ive lost 2lb over the weekend so thats good for the dress on wednesday !!!!!!

im on strict PP days now not even a tolerated in sight

b galette and scrambled eggs
l steak
d chicken plain lots of
water water water

ive a banging headache and my chicken is not ready so may have to just do an omelette for tea i think

I bet you were glad to get back to that heated bus, Scrumps. I didn't know that there was a Tarka Trail but I loved the story of Tarka the otter. Must investigate as it sounds like it could be a lovely place to walk (when it's not pouring down with rain!)

Fantastic about the 2lbs loss! All of this should definitely help the dress to feel more comfortable for the wedding. Hopefully, both eating AND breathing should now be possible! ;-) In any case, I bet you'll look fab in it.

Hope your headache has cleared up this morning.

afternoon all life is crazy mad today !!!

so much to do lol

no interview yet , god them aussies take their time !!!

tarka trail is lovely you can do it in stages from torrington way to Braunton its got lots of pubs and cafes on route

ive been into town today and bought myself a pressie so coco chanel !!!! was a toss up with opium , but i shall see if I get birthday money for that ..so i smell like a _______ insert own line there !

right food today

B/L galette and egg
D omelette or chicken

will be lots of it but not a conventional day and im another lb down this morning seems a shame to blow it tomorrow , we shall see lol

off to get some bits done friends arriving later so need to clean dyls room for them xxxx

sounds like you're a real flurry of activity at the moment scrumper, well done on the losses this week - you've done amazing and hopefully you'll find the dress a little more comfy now too.

Hope all your preparations are coming along well so you can find a pocket of time or two for you before the big event!

Coco by Chanel - lovely and very posh!

And thanks for the info on the Tarka Trail. I think we'd really enjoy it so I'll suggest it to the hubby for a possible future walking break.

As Emma says, I do hope that you get the chance of a bit of a sit down in amongst all of the toing and froing!

Sounds as if you're doing wonderfully Scrumps... looking forward to seeing a pic of you in that dress! I am very impressed that you're even passing on the tofu yoghurt cake at the moment.

(any word from Sarah?)

Hope you have a lovely day today, Tan! Looking forward to seeing the dress too:D.

Back