Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

lol .....but the urge to drink "ALL" the water would be there !!!!

morning all had a day late weigh in down 2lb !!!! so didnt do much damage then !!!!!

try and have a good but not full pp week this week I deserve a yogurt cake as I went without last week lol !!!

B cinammon galette
l yogurt cake
d chickensalad

may get a butternut squash as it has become a family favourite since dukan !!! want to try a soup with it

afternoon all
quiet day prepping hubby (lol) for an interview at 7am tomorrow mornig ...loads of health and safety stuff ....
dinner in oven, roast veggies and it is pork , but i have chicken in the fridge too .

b omelette
lroast dinner
d muffins

thanks hun yep its 1pm there time ...thought it a good idea as hes off

just want to get it over with now lol

Fingers crossed!!

Delighted to see that your gain isn't as bad as you feared but, if you read my diary, you'll see that I've taken a giant step back away from that pool!

:D

Hope it went well, Tan. Fingers tightly crossed for you!

afternoon....interview didnt happen no call no email grrr drives me mental poor oh got all worked up for nothing ...have noticed the aussies are a bit like it at times , so will now have to wait a couple of days and then if not heard why they didnt ring will have to email again keep the pressure on !!!
so have had a flat day really

food been a bit strange too
b poached egg on 1/2 slice dukan toast
no lunch
d chicken and a spoon of mash which was a bad thing to do as the food monster arrived and im now hungry so may have to have some muffins ...writing off today i think as a bad one

rubbish news scrumper - i'm sorry the interview didn't happen. how annoying to get all worked up for it and then be let down. hope it gets sorted soon, and get plenty of water down you now after that mash! (bet it was nice though :jelous:)

morning all .......
suns out so hopefully a better day today loads to do house is a tip
motivation low though ...

food not sure yet will let you know later

It's just plain ignorant to do that to people!

yep i agree they said the time ect they emailed us lol .....flipping pain cos he waants the interview badly as its the ideal company to get in with ....have emailed them to jog their memory and hopefully set up a call for the next couple of days I dont think his nerves can take waiting much more ...also going to email the other company and thank them for their time ect ...keep the preasure on to remember him

anyway
food
B galette and dry fried egg
L spring onin omelette
d beef cubes with chilli

have put on a lb over the weekend hoping its just a blip

or transit !!!!

morning all

im awake this morning , have been tired most mornings so I should get up and do something really ..... was up in the night too with
aizie as her asthma was playing up

food today
b scrambled egg 1/2 dukan toast
l dukan bread sandwich
d turkey and butternut squash soup

weight still up a lb so am going to try and maintain there for the week and get back into it next week as the binge monster sits on my shoulder at the moment

Poor thing! Is she any better this morning? Poor you, too, as you must be absolutely shattered.

Get the end of a wooden spoon and prod that evil binge monster so that it falls off your shoulder. He can be a very insistent little bu&&er - I know him only too well.

shes fine this morning just need to give her room a good hoover today and check shes not got a cold coming

binge monster is driving me mental ...i dont like beef if its defrosted just doesnt taste the same but thats all ive got in at the moment ...so i will have to go onto eggs again i think ...need to have a good shop really but i hate shopping when the kids off

Hey there Scrumps... I see we're still in the same (head) place, you and I. We've talked before in the past about that "sabotage button". I wonder if it's that? Get near Conso weight --> mess things up so that we don't have to!

I hope not! No problems this week so far for me, but have been eating LOTS of Dukan friendly stuff. Here's hoping that I can continue the "good" behaviour through the weekend!

Back on Monday. Take care!

have a good weekend hun xxxx think you maybe right , just cant bring myself to push for conso !!!

Back