Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

How's it going Tan???

hi hun your home !!!!!

Im fine been keeping off here as some of the "know it all not going
to listen newbies have drove me to distraction"......

so been having a weekend off veg and a couple of naughties to see if I ballooned ....feel heavier so back to the grind stone this week ....

I am now at the conclusion that me and wheat are no longer friends as i had a really bad stomach crampy pain after eating something wheaty , was a trial and now I know !!!!

so back to dukan with maybe added veg as a life style maybe the odd jacket spud when im back to my weight i should be !!!!

today

Galette and poached egg
omelette
chicken and steak

awh glad you're still around. I find it hard also coaching new people at the moment. I think it's a good thing to do when in ketosis yourself and really into the diet, but at our stage it can simply irritate when people havent read the book or done the homework yet know it all!

:D

What do you miss the most, would you say, when doing Dukan?

I'd say fruit (but then I'd have to admit that I never go on a fruit bender!). So fruit will come back in, and the odd [whatever] - perhaps once a week - but no free for all. Heavy emphasis still on Dukan stuff. Just staying out of ketosis while there are events which will bring me out on the horizon.

Im fine been keeping off here as some of the "know it all not going
to listen newbies have drove me to distraction"......

:D The I'm doing it my way but its all your fault I'm not losing bunch, them and the I've a bmi of -10 and want to lose 100lbs group are driving me nuts too.

Sorry about the wheat.

Any interview news?

Jo i miss rice and kidney beans thats it dont miss chocolate that much or prehaps im worried one bite would lead to 10 bars !!!!

Jaqys glad you get my drift lol !!!
news wise .......has had one offer money not great ,waiting on another , has an agency skype interview tomorrow and is going to ring the company that were supposed to interview him the other day ...
not going to rush at the moment as their is loads out there and the right thing maybe just around the corner

Absolutely. It's positive to have an offer at least.
Have you tried cauli rice? I must admit to "almost" be fooled by it (but it certainly doesn't have the basmati smell or texture!!)

There are some serious newbies too so I'm being selective! ;)

lol the selective covern gatherers !!!!!

I made a loaf of dukan bread in the oven this morning OMG im amazed its great !!!! Im not buying anymore supermarket bread that stuff is fine for everyone !

re jobs agency interview was fine thats for jobs in perth or queensland
the job that was not enough money could of worked as the rent is soo cheap on the island and would of been ok , but i think he has his heart set on the mines id of loved the island
Kangaroo Island, South Australia - Tourism Australia

have a gander !!!!

Its still in the running , but there is so much out there its worth looking around and hes still not heard back off caterpillar yet which would be a good career move !!!!

still back to normal life lol

Bgalette and poached egg
Lchicken fresh out of the oven and a slice of dukan bread (so a spoon over allowance )
D roast beef in the slow cooker
snack boiled egg if needed and sf jelly
think im going to head back into ketosis for my own sanity !!!

re jobs agency interview was fine thats for jobs in perth or queensland
the job that was not enough money could of worked as the rent is soo cheap on the island and would of been ok , but i think he has his heart set on the mines id of loved the island
Kangaroo Island, South Australia - Tourism Australia

have a gander !!!!

Its still in the running , but there is so much out there its worth looking around and hes still not heard back off caterpillar yet which would be a good career move !!!!

Wow. That sounds like absolute heaven. :D If your OH doesn't go for that one but you still end up in Oz, you must go to Kangaroo Island for a holiday!

If it wasn't for the potential spiders there, I'd be booking my plane ticket right now! It looks incredible and I love wildlife.

Me too... I'd be there for the scenery and the wildlife but not for much else!

"Normal life", Tan? Then you post a PP menu? Who are you kidding?

I hear you re ketosis... HOW I hear you! (I had dessert in restaurant today, but it was "planned".)

Last edited:
pp is normal life for me !!!
i will admit im struggling and the binge monster is there beside me constantly .......have made a big pot of chilli for today and i will eat the lot if it helps !!!
Bdukan toast
l chilli chilli chilli
d chilli yogurt cake

news re other half
has an interview with the managing director of a firm tomorrow , turns out 2 recruitment agencies have put him up for it !!! so will have to decide who to go with !!!

there will probably be a job offer from this and it means we will most likely be going to queensland ...moneys ok , bit worried that the schools are not that good by the sounds of it but we will see !!!!

Glad things seem to be going well on the job front.

What quantities did you use for your loaf and how much could you have for your bran quota?

How's Dylan getting on? Did they have a good half term? We are having a week in Paris as part of our holiday - do you reckon you can do both disney parks in a day or do you think you need 2?

Scrumps - read my diary to see what (nearly) happened to me after my restaurant lunch yesterday! I too love PP and I wish I could cancel all my guests in June and just stick my head back into the PP sand! (That'll be in July no doubt!)

Mouse - I've only ever been to the main park and that's hard enough to get round in one day (in one piece!!).

I suspect we could probably get around both as the kids only want to go on the big rides - and I don't want to go on any! I may hole up in the movie park by myself anyway!

One word... queues... actually, two... all the walking... and then queues...

If you drive there incidentally, you have to walk miles from the car park to the front gate... (plus the miles inside). The RER station is actually closer to the front gate and I don't think I'm in a condition to drive after a day there!

LOL it always makes me squirm in the US at the number of people going around the parks on mobility scooters and it looks as though they are too big to walk!

I've only been there "slim", but - trust me - there are miles to walk... and queuing for food, loos and events is sooooooooo tiring!!

As for your holing up in a movie theatre somewhere, I'd be surprised if you did. While I had no interest in going in the slightest, once there, I was thrilled... and went on all the baby things... I won't mention "IASW" for fear of fall out if DD starts singing!

Last edited:
Scrumps - do you have/need an "international driving licence"? The subject, funnily enough, just came up in my office as I'm researching exchanging a foreigner's licence for a French one, and someone mentioned having been required to get an international licence [years ago] when she went to Australia

Back