Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

I have still not actually tried this ruddy yoghurt cake - perhaps it's for the best!!

oh no - you said it out loud!

actually i'm thanking heavily for yc this morning as have left my galette at home today, so it's been a stand in breakfast.

i will ignore that one ....no dont try it its BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

been ok so far today but lunchbox time is soon can i resist !!!!

Do you put tofu in yours scrumper? I justify my daily dose with the addition of that as its soooooo good for you!

no just the original but i can scoff a whole one as it comes out of the oven ,not good !!!!

was ok tonight didnt crumble got through lunchbox time
problem though ...i pick up one of dyls school friends every now and again if her mums going to be late , so today she gives me a hamper with 3 bottles of cider a bottle of wine box of celebrations 2 bars of dairy milk and a bottle of stella !!!!

so far i have the attitude of if i dont open them i wont eat them , that seems to work if i open them i will eat the lot . nice thought but argh lol

anyway have a cracking headache so off to bed

well this morning the scales were 2lb down so 145 very strange but a good motivation kick

had breakfast but still hungry and i ate loads yesterday , going to put a chicken in the oven and cook an omelette i think i will not let this beat me !!!

b. galette and egg
sn . omelette
L meatballs
d chicken x1
snacks jelly pepsi max and prawns

oh drinking the hamper contents so thats good .......i did fail tonight yep that blasted yogurt cake made its entrance again !!! I had chicken but it made me feel ill so couldnt eat it , mmmmmm re think on protien cant live on all eggs time to face the fish me thinks

ok so today i am totally confused down another 2 lb and i had yogurt cake last night so i am 143 again !!!!!

right of to butchers row in town today and the fish shop see if i cab find something i want to eat !!
post menus later

Get some silken tofu while you're out and about and try sticking that in your yc. makes it more of a protein meal, and will fill you up faster so you won't eat as much of it!

lol no i made one with tofu ages back ate the lot lol!!!

not sure what to eat at the moment chicken at the turning my stomach stage , but i may have chicken stir fry tonight to get me over it

been shopping not much about so back to the usual lol, tired today so thats not helping

b galette and egg
l not sure yet
dchicken stir fry

on the upside i think the visa app has been lodged so the wait begins

it's essentially bean curd. you can get it in long life packs in sainsburys and asda definitely, though you might need to look in the bigger stores. Usually kept with the canned vegetables - the brand is mori nu.

was starving today missed brekki as took kids to swim lessons
so just eaten dukan friendly stuff

raining here so going to scrap book the kids school picturs and things to make it easier to pack

food today

B /L galette and ham and egg
D chilli or burgers

snacks omelette yogurt pepsi max prawns

ok so today been a slight disaster

fry up for breakfast dukan friendly ish apart from a spoon of beans

then the kids made cakes say no more

roast for tea i didnt touch yorkshires or stuffing go me but a roast spud did pass my lips

anyway its totm so i think thats good enough
of to make packed lunches now I will be good ..........!

maizies 8th birthday tomorrow mc ds for her tea her choice which is good as I hate mcds so i will stick to coffee and feel smug ish

must get right back on though next week as i have a 8 weeks to Aus thing going on in my head

Last edited:
yep balanced but not losing !!!

anyway sad to see DD has totally sold out on the diet , there will be so many disappointed punters about when they lose the holiday weight then gain it and more back as they thought they had found a quick fix , still he will have a few quid in the bank !!!!

glad i didnt sign up to his site id of felt cheated i think

Maizies bd today so up early and a happy 8 yr old bouncing about ...
diet will be eggs today and i will have coffee at mcds tonight but thats it so far

Back