Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

read the daily fail !!!! hes up to his new tricks of making a few quid lol

im sure chocolate is allowed now if it suits your budget and you sign up to his coaching lmao

Hello lovely one... far be it from me to defend him (ho ho!) but there always has been a "Holiday Conso" to help us out when on vacation and on Conso. Just that I never told you guys about it ;)

Last UK birthday... wow!

I've been watching back episodes of Poms, which I recorded ages ago, and things certainly look active over there! Those few ounces you still want to lose will fly off, I'm sure, once living in such a place!

ooooh, talking of watching old things one records and alway intends to watch - we are both "Monroe" fans. Anyone watch it? LOVED it!

sadly holiday conso to some will be not quite what was intended lol!!!

still onwards and downwards , yep im hoping to sweat the last few pounds off in Aus

keep missing poms ...too be honest i dont think ive actually sat and watched any telly for a while

But from "Full Blown Life Normality" (and for some we know what that means... I'm always staggered at how big many people are in the UK when I come home), a "Holiday Conso" type regime will result in weight loss.

Just not for any of us who move onto it from a low carb diet... alas...

I never watch any TV live... I record... and record... and, sporadically, I even watch!

I think low carbing is my life now !! I cant see me being normal any other way and if i fall off I at least now know how to get back on and not just lay on the floor eating myself sorry

read the daily fail !!!! hes up to his new tricks of making a few quid lol

im sure chocolate is allowed now if it suits your budget and you sign up to his coaching lmao

This was most confusing.....so pleased I started last week and read the book and also come on here. I can't understand why he's included sugar free squash either??

i tried a jacket potato with beans today mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbig mistake feel ill back on the galettes tomorrow

You've done so well, reading this helps me keep going when it feels like I will never get there!

yesterday was a jacket potato day never again

today is a pp day going to be good feel waterlogged and need to drain
going out on saturday my last ever night out in Minehead so dukan meal will be a chicken kebab minus the pitta bread !!!

Ive decided im very bad tempered (more than usual ) at the mo .lack of sleep , visa stuff , general numpties driving me insane think i may up the multi vits and water see if that helps

Sorry about the grumpyness.

Hope you can have a good scream, shout and foot stamping session.
lol no cos that upsets the newer dukaneers lol

panic not scrumper, this will all come good in the end, and it will be so worth all the packing, visa and numpty stress!

I'm in a witchy mood...

oh goody that makes two of us !!!

why do the newbees get in a huff when they want advise but it has to be what they want to hear

read the bloody book , then ask away that wha t we all did !!!!!

if you read the book then you will know you cant have cheese , wine (well when it suits dd) ect

blah blah blah talk to myself !!

anyhow just had a galette got chicken legs in slow cooker and beef strips for lunch go me !!!!!

now off to try my new computer that my hubby (lol) bought me very posh it is too

ive also ordered a nikon pic camera to replace the camera that was in my pocket when he threw my in a paddling pool a couple of weeks back

is about to sit on her hands so she cant type anymore !!!!!!!!!!

he threw you in the paddling pool?!!!! ouch!!

sitting on your hands? why didn't I think of that? ;) (not yours, but mine you understand!)

Sitting on each others hands could be a new diet tip. The strange looks we'd get would distract everyone from the odd stuff in our lunchboxes too.

Sitting on each others hands could be a new diet tip. The strange looks we'd get would distract everyone from the odd stuff in our lunchboxes too.

... which we'd not be able to eat without our hands, so a win win situation :D

Tan, when you cook your chicken legs in the slow cooker do you put any liquid in or do you just bung them in? Do you remove the skin first or afterwards?

Back