Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

haaaa mouse! does your gynae let you put a gown on? I was initially so shocked not to be offered one in France!

Scrumper - truly, with 5 x PPs each and every week and only 2 x PVs, I'm not surprised you're having issues... Maybe time to reconsider?

Lol mouse. If you do sit ups apparently it helps is stay in place!!!! no gowns here just a towel over your bits

haaaa mouse! does your gynae let you put a gown on? I was initially so shocked not to be offered one in France!

Scrumper - truly, with 5 x PPs each and every week and only 2 x PVs, I'm not surprised you're having issues... Maybe time to reconsider?

- just the nurse - no gown. I was shocked last week - went to see a boob man and he didn't ask if I wanted a chaperone and held my arm down while he had a good old prod!

ah the joys of mammogrammes! squeezing my poor little things down to nothing!

At least it's all free for you guys (is that still right?). Here, there's a hefty bill at the end, and amusingly, you leave your gynae with your smear in its petri dish and an envelope to mail it off to her chosen lab with a cheque!!

lovely lunchtime conversation lol

I am considering the pp/pv thing but i get transit where ever whenever .....im just trying to get my head to accept more veg lol

do you have wheatbran Scrumps?

(perhaps we should make her a bumbarb wheatbran concoction... she could log on here directly from the smallest room in the house!)

log on....lmfao!!!!
log off more like ;)

ah the joys of mammogrammes! squeezing my poor little things down to nothing!

At least it's all free for you guys (is that still right?). Here, there's a hefty bill at the end, and amusingly, you leave your gynae with your smear in its petri dish and an envelope to mail it off to her chosen lab with a cheque!!

Oh yes, with the recommendation to buy a 4€70 stamp (or whatever it is). I can't bear the thought of passing my smear over the PO counter so just put on 2 normal stamps and put it in the box!

The good news (for me) is that there is a poster in the GP surgery saying we can get it done there! So instead of paying 45€ (and getting 1€ back, so less than 50 cents by the time the stamp and envelope are paid for) I can pay 22€ and get 21€ back. Result! I presume I'll still have to send it off to the lab though - using my 2 normal stamps - (and pay them too!)

The biggest indignity (for me) is stepping on the scales - hopefully won't be as bad now, especially as the GP doesn't seem to care and the gynae cared (a lot).

Dissing my beloved rhubarb:confused:. Tut.

Gosh Robin, that is good... (if you trust your GP with your bits...!!). I have private health insurance which picks up most of the difference (and a good job too cos I have annual mammos and ovarian ultrasounds - lots of CA family history - and they cost a fortune!!).

Did you say "ouais" or "I do" Robin?!! (See "who am I" thread!)

hey jet im fine hun xx hope you are too?

Yes girls done rhubarb and wheatbran
spoke to the nurse today who has told me to up my fibre gel till it clears ive been like it for years well since the kids were born ...tonight though watch out stomach because your in for a washing out

I have just done 2 pp days so am going to do a pv tomorrow I have got loads of home grown cherry tomatoes just dying for me to tuck into them mmmmmm

right home from the school run so can update lol transit coming under control !!!! anyhow will go get some more rhubarb today and do some thing with it lol
madea galette and egg for breakfast using half the recipie as i want the other half of the bran to do coated chicken for tea tonight
I want to try a ginger cookie tomorrow but again will use half mix as I love my galette for breckie
Nothing happening today here whats new normal tidying cleaning and washing may peruse the argos catologue for xmas pressies but thats it
B galette and egg (half oatbran allowence )
L mince beef with chilli
D coated chicken (oatbran Paprika )

Back