Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Oh you have so much on your plate at the moment - thinking of you.

hey there scrumps i do hope the little star will be feeling better soon big hugs and hope ur SIL op goes well !!!

Last edited:
yep little un had a few scares with lungs in the night but ok now
ive had tea but feel a bit hungry mmm think a jelly is in order

im glad about that !!!! ive just finshed my 2 muffin's and had a muller light vanilla yog !!!

Hey lovely, I just had to respond to your post about your friends little girl. It brought back alot of memories for me and I just wanted to share them with you as I think you could do with a little positivity.

My best friend at senior school had CF and she suffered more than I can even comprehend or put into words. We thought we'd lost her so many times. We went through a time when we were all told to prepare for the worst. Sadly we lost contact after school and I always feared the worst as the doctors said she would NEVER make it past 18yrs. 2 years ago we found each other on Facebook. She has defied everything that the doctors have ever said and although she still suffers with her health, she is now 35 years old and a beautiful young woman.

I truly hope your friend's little girl is ok hun. One day at a time.

Lots of love

xxx

thanks hun ...i really do hope so she has so many ups and downs its so sad to see a young person suffer .....

Ok its friday kids are off and dyl has a friend round so 4 kids in the house its wet and cold so cant kick them out either lol
sis in law is currently under the knife says she will text when she back with us .....
I lost 2 lb this week think i may have a transit issue to solve then that will count to next weeks lol
really want to get below 12 st in the next couple of weeks so i can try to get down another 7lb or more by xmas day
right menus
B galette and egg
L steak salad
D fish pie cauli mash

Congrats on the 2lb loss Tania :)....

under 12st is totally achievable in the next couple of weeks you're only 3lbs away :) even with lean weigh ins you'll be there in 2 weeks with no blips :)

go for it !

xxx

morning all .......
just got back from swimming lessons ...kids have them every half hour so have to sit there for an hour and a half lol still they enjoyed it
now a lazy saturday my feet are so cold
I made a fish pie last night not bad the cauli mash could of been softer
ok today
B galette and egg
Lchicken
D beefburgers and egg

yeah i will next time i was running late and was rushing was ok i actually quite liked it ...i had 1/2 then oh had the other half but i added cheese and put it under the grill for him

lol do it i followed what jo said i added some chives and lemon and loads of pepper i only had cod prawns and salmon but it was ok

morning .....sunday and the sun is out how long for i dont know
Im still sat in bed lol the others are watching motor racing or something downstairs ....im shattered from someone snoring all night
anyhow food today
Bgalette and 2 poached eggs
LBowl of chilli (mince peppers tomatoes onion)
D bowl of chilli Im the only one who eats it

morning scrumps ,best place to be still in bed ,i slept like a log and OH was up at 4.30 for his 6/2 shift so im free until he comes home and until i ring for jordan to come home from his dad's ,ive got a lolvey looking peice of beek in the slow cooker for dinner ,i can wait it will be yum !!!!

so apart form OH keeping u up snorning i hope ur ok hunny !!!

morning all
still shattered so havingf another lazy day girls have got their artand playdough boxes out so loads of mess to clean later
off out later to get passport photos done
food today
B galette and egg
l omelette and prawns
dsteak and chicken

Morning Tania, Emma had her paints out all week last week, just tidied them away yesterday, so much glitter everywhere.
I got my passport photos done on Saturday at the Tesco booth, lol it took ages to put the money in, it kept spitting it back out at me

lol Cathy thats why im taking the kids to the photographers as i know id end up with them being mucked up if i did it at tesco ...at least adults know what to do sort of ......
im sure the art stuff will last a couple of hours then they will be bored and it wont come out again all half term ..they want me to get a pumpkin today but i really dont want to

Back