Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

hi hunny hope ur feeling a better ,y do people seem to want to hassle us and i love the thought of a wind turbine i love em !!!!!!!!

Hi Tania, hope your headache has gone. I think I will put my decs up earlier this year, I usually put them up the night the kids break up from school, but it will be nearly Christmas eve then , so might put them up on the 15th :)

I know ..OH MANAGED TO PICK IT UP ON THE WAY BACK FROM A FULL DAY PUTING UP WIND TURBINES SO HE WAS SHATTERED AND THE CHEEKY MARE SAID "FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when he got there silly mare ....still nice sofa and i may get a go on it sometime .
been on course I hate complex sentences lol.......
right food
B galette and egg
L chicken drumsticks
D omelette

feel bloated todayhad a pv day yesterday and wasnt happy back on pp today

I know ..OH MANAGED TO PICK IT UP ON THE WAY BACK FROM A FULL DAY PUTING UP WIND TURBINES SO HE WAS SHATTERED AND THE CHEEKY MARE SAID "FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when he got there silly mare ....

Have you reviewed her yet? I'd be so tempted to put something ref her attitude. You know something like "despite being hassled to pick up the sofa within minutes of winning the article, all went well, and the sofa is great!"

lol Jo im going to ...she had a cheek to email me today to see if i wanted to buy a bookcase wine rack and something else !!!!!!

busy here today spent the morning wrapping ebay parcels then finding a post office that would take them !!! massive mind, 30.00 later 3 parcels sent......
had a friend here most of the day and just realised ive forgot to eat so i have chicken in the oven witht he kids lasagne.....
doing nothing tonight

B forgot
L forgot
d chicken galette
snack chicken

How on earth did you forget to eat, I sometimes do forget lunch only for an hour or so though, I always remember before dinner

just one of those days where the clock went too fast !!!
ive had a galette and egg now and there are chicken legs cooking so will be fine lol

The clock never goes too fast for me...

In fact, if I'm honest, I spend a lot of my day looking at the clock wondering how long until I next eat. Pathetic but true...

In fact, if I'm honest, I spend a lot of my day looking at the clock wondering how long until I next eat. Pathetic but true...
mine is when is my next cigarette!

oooh you lucky thing... how many do you have a day?

I'm a bit the same Tania...especially since starting this diet...

I don't find the same blood sugar swings that caused me to constantly be on the look out for the next food "upper"....iykwim....:)

as you know Jo...I've struggled on and off with being able to eat enough to cause the weightloss (paradox?) x

The blood sugar thing can only be good! I never missed a meal either:eek:.

howdy all not that ive been missed youve all been busy lol
Had no braodband since wednesday on a dongle till orange get their end fixed !!!
so im back just
diet ok will post more tomorrow

still on my dongle sooooooo sloowwwww!!!!
eldest has man flu so we wont be going to swimming this morning as he is stuck firm to his bed ....cant understnd wht they didnt offer him a jab this year as hes registered as asthmatic .....think iwill have a chat with them when he gets over this virus ect , hes had days off a couple of times now not good
diet ok 4lb loss last weekmake up for the weeks of sts ....hope now that i can do the 7lb odd by xmas i think its doable ...
right off to do so bits
food
galette and egg
qourn sausage and egg
roast beef

Wow Tan, 4 lb is great. Well done!

Hope your OH is better soon, flu is dire but I imagine it's always worse when it's 'them'. I know that husband was "dying" when he had flu. He was kind enough to pass it on to the boys too (youngest was just a few months old, poor thing).

Hope your broadband gets sorted too!

not the OH its DYl hun poor thing he seems perkier now hes not had to go swimming !!! he was ill in the night i even had a glass on his heat rash at one stage , he had headache, sick , aching was panic central here at one stage

Back