Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

not the OH its DYl hun poor thing he seems perkier now hes not had to go swimming !!! he was ill in the night i even had a glass on his heat rash at one stage , he had headache, sick , aching was panic central here at one stage

Oh misread, sorry! Poor lad. I bet you're all exhausted this morning. Hope he's on the mend very soon.

lol no worries hun , my grammer ect takes a lot of reading to decifer !!!!

if it was the OH its usually self inflicted so no sympathy from my end
Dyl seems fine now stuffing a salmon and cream cheese sarnie temperature down headache gone .....playing the wii and arguing with his sisters normal service is resumed
Im waiting for OH to return so my new cooker can be installed cant wait i may actually be able to cook cakes with out burning them or having to leave them for hours and them coming out sunk
ive a bit of beef in the slow cooker and a chicken in the old oven
feel bloated today as i had veg yesterday

hiya scrumps so sorry to hear dyl eas poorly and now he is ok ,hope ur doing ok too !!!!!!

Morning Tania, glad Dyl is better now, its that rash isnt it, gets you panicking, mind you I can never remember what ts supposed to do when you put the glass on it.
I feel a bit bloated to today, always have veg with Sunday dinner and always regret it

hes back to school still has a sore throat !!!!
yep the rash bit kills me every time !!!
Ive a sore throat today but will strepsil it out lol

am at home as dont want to infect the course lot doing paper based stuff ...well looking at it anyway
got to clean out the guinea pig and tidy up ...
doing my last bit of xmas shopping well ish this week then just the food to get

food today PV day
B galette and egg
L chilli
Dmore chilli as inm the only one that eats it

struggling today ///cold weather mode has set in and im in a picking mode ........so far ive had a couple of bites of the kids biscuits and"tested the xmas cake fruit mix as it was simmering !!!! Oh and the flippin caramel sweets from boots , not buying them again!!!
just had a big bowl of chilli ,going to climb into bed early tonight
and sleep the cold weather craving away I hope

hi scrumper is the chilli for pv day nd with no kidney beans?

yep hun sadly the best bit (kidney beans ) are a no ....i do tin toms mince onion and mushrooms in the slow cooker all day with loads of chilli

yum yum that sounds really good scrumps ,im going to finish my hot milk and get into bed myself and watch a bit of telly !!!!!

Hot milky coffee (skimmed of coarse) is a bit of a life saver, a real treat and the chilly sounds sooooooo nice.

Take care scrumps... back to PP safety I hope now...

It is sad, though, to see the negative "veg" comments. I lost 70K eating unlimited veg (and fruit) so I really used to miss veg on a PP and any weight fluctuation is artificial anyway (water lost on PP and regained on PV...). Try not to demonise veg - cos, in "real life", they are good for us and help fill our plate (and our "eyes" up)!

i know Jo just cant get my head round veg !!!!
So this morning i have a headache and sore throat , just been to get my CV typed up by a pro fingers crossed !!!
been shopping too spent a fortune but got a couple more xmas bits ....
not alot on today there are men working outsdie putting up new guttering so im watching them ;p

food today
Bgalette and egg
L chicken and a sf jelly
Dsteak and egg

Is it that you didn't like veg much before Scrumps? I know as a child I liked very little veg, and "had to" finish the little on my plate if I wanted dessert! <Me? want dessert? YES!!>

Now, I must say that when I first changed my eating habits at 38 years old, I liked few veg... now I love most. I think being hungry did it...!

Dukan/Atkins of course fills us with protein so we're not hungry!

nope i love veg all of it except cooked carrots lol

nowdays if i eat it i get chronic wind lol and feel bloated , so i tend to avoid ......xmas day i want my sprouts !!!!

morning all ....bit chilly here today , been to my course and back as a friends coming in a bit with her daughter (cf ) so nice lunchtime
got to hide some xmas pressies too ......

Going to start doing more walking at weekends as well soon , start training for this 16mile thing !!!!

b Galette and egg
Steak
D chicken

16 miles!!??

I am freezing here too. I am wearing 2 jumpers, a furry gilet and big furry slippers and I'm still cold!!

Half sleeveless top here and I'm sweltering darn it! this office is way out of sync with the outside!

Your meals look errr yes they do Scrumps...

So "this 16 mile thing"... (and are there loos en route?)

Back