Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Hope you start to feel better now Tan.

Absolutely! I say GREAT re xray and get things sorted! Over here it's common to be sent for a chest xray when things linger... Try not to worry - I never do! (I'm on Day 12 of sore throat and am SICK of it! Can't imagine 2 months of it!)

hope you feel better soon x

feel like im eating too much and boy is the headache a cracker tonight !!! good sign !!!

YAY! (Remember not to eat too little tho Tania...!!)

blimey what i ate yesterday would of taken a forklift to move me lol

ok day 3 of proper attack and i may go on to cruise tomorrow as im back topre xmas weight so back in the game !!!
Im now 155 which is good news thought it would take another couple of weeks espec as its totm
I also want to try out a couple of non attack recpies too
kids at school me thinking about tidying up and trying to dig out some paperwork ......
food today
B 2 poached eggs on dukan to toast
L steak, sf jelly
D chicken breast with ginger and chilli

yep will get to 10 st then see how near to disney i am i would like to get to 9 and 1/2 stone as a final goal but will think about that more nearer the time

Just had a good old read and wow you are doing so well. I love reading about people doing well on this as a real newbie it is very inspirational. I had the headache from hell for two days (but did take paracetamol which helped with no "side effects"!). Out the other side of it now and well into ketosis. You feel as if you can take on the world like this!

Hope today goes well.

Yay Scrumps... so glad you're back!
<no pressure for me to "catch up" before we meet!! AAAHHHH!>

lol you know me Jo ....bound to sts now ive got back into it !!!!!
you will catch up no doubt about that , you are stricter than me

Keep your food quantities up, and there's no reason for you to STS... I think you cut back too far when you were unwell and your body probably went into starvation mode!

I've got you in my diary! Presumptuous I know but thought I'd better write it down so as not to accept a silly lunch invitation with someone I could see any time!

lol dont worry i will be there ....OH offered to take the kids off up the ET , so theres no ankle biters in range lol

morning all
we have sun today still chilly though
just got back from taking the girls to swimming lessons , and they are now watching chipmonks 2 before going off to their great nans party so busy busy
food today
B poached eggs on dukan bread
l jelly and cold meats at party will have to see whats there
D chicken curry and some morrocan thing that was on the dukan website very nice it is too

morning (just ) ...sunny cold day today must get the kids out for a walk really
not alot happening cleaning and washing
food today
B 1/2 slice Dukan Toast and poached egg
L ham in the other 1/2 slice dukan
Dsteak and pepper sauce

Looks good Scrumper.

You know I've never tried the Dukan bread? Perhaps i should. Do u make it when u want it or a big batch and freeze, like in a bread maker?

Back