Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

So I guess we can deduce that your weight loss pleased your husband...? :p
:D

It was kind of a deliberate thing healthwise because I wanted to have a baby:D

why on earth? cats are sooo much easier...

Next time, you must bring him along... we can heroically stick to Americanos and give him our milk!

Hoping to meet Tan next! In March I think!

yep end March for def!!!!! cant wait
That was my problem everytime I lost weight I somehow became pregnant !!!!! cant for the life of me think why ?????
still that not a problem this time so i will be staying slimmer this time
Jo i have baby jelly belly I remember when i had a 24inch waist that was 10yrs ago ....its 27 and 1/2 now with a wobbly bit underneath :p

Wowee!!! Back in the tens!! You should be so proud of yourself - I can only dream of being back there right now!! Very very well done Tan!!

xoxo

you will all get here just keep plodding on !!!!

morning all
windy as hell here today ..... cleaning day this house is a pigsty ..and a major sort out have stuff not looked at for years it has to go

very strange i seem to lose my weight over a friday i weighed this morning and im down another 2 but i bet that is it till next weigh in day , very weird is all i can say its the 4th or 5 th time thats happened now ....
food today
B egg on dukan toast
L steak onions and Kale
D chicken soup

Afternoon Tania :)...

strange about your friday losses :) do you do anything different on a friday?

also are you waiting to update your stats? xx

i update next friday cos i will sts now and fri morning i was 153 this morning 151 no transit only difference was i ate veg which is a scary thought lol

monitor it :) see if there's a difference in the days you eat veggies....you might have to concede to eating a few more ;)....

I was worried as yesterday was a pv-ish day...that I'd retain and/or gain...but seems to have done no harm so far :) xx

yeah thats the think if im losing on a veg day i may have to have more lol

yep def dont like water gain makes me feel naughty !!!!
still will have to get used to it i expect on conso ....god will have to think about all that at some stage can my little brain get round it

cant sleep and its driving me nuts

morning , well seems all the Dukaniers are dropping like flies at the moment , prehaps mr d will have to introduce some extras for the english defectors !!!!
Still im still plodding on in my own little way !
so windy here today , got to take loads of bin bags up to the bins but its terrible out there so should be interesting .....
ok what to eat today
Bpoached eggs
Ldukan salmon sandwich
D chilli qourn mince

Morning Scrumper :)

Are you not sleeping 'cos you're hungry hun?

Y'know me - I used to be the worst insomniac on here....but the lack of carbs helped sort that out a bit in the past few months - now I'm not eating an extra days carb calories during the day my body refuses to be as "awake" as it was lol....

If you're not peckish and/or eating too late on...how about caffeine? are you over-doing it there?

If that's not a problem (trying to cover all the bases here ;))....

are you getting your fresh air/30 minutes walking in per day?....could be enough to knock you out a bit come the evening time....

if none of the above apply (still base covering :))..... clipper teas do a good sleep tea... it contains camommile and valerian and I have drunk 2 cups a couple of hours before bed and slept a lot more soundly :).....

ooh final thought....is OH a snorer?...if he is - pack him off to the sofa ;)

hope you sleep better tonight hun....xxx

Back