Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

oh right north or south devon ............were in north devon......
i like dorset too lived there a couple of times

Exmouth. Lovely tho not today, wild and woolly with white seas.

Exmouth is nice ...OH s nan and grandad lived there .....

evening quick one

B omelette
l dukan muffins
d chicken and roast veg

feel fat and bloated mmmmtotm here we come again

gooooooodddd morning ....im in a good mood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in 12 weeks time I should be sunning myself in my new home .....yep the job has been offered and accepted just down to the contracts now !!!!!

i shall now be running on nervous energy for weeks

food
b galette and egg
lomelette
dsteak

queensland feel scared and excited at the mo and i have soooooooooooo much to do !!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you, Tan.:D

Your post is so fab that I'm going to have to press a button that I previously promised Jo I would never press :p.

Awh Tan - I'm really pleased for you, and the family too... just what you wanted AND the inspiration to get that bikini bod back ;)

yep dukan is calling me ...will be good for a few weeks now !!!!

ok so im going to dukan for the nextc few weeks ....I will have to source oatbran in Aus as i doubt i can take it in with me ?????

i also have to do the one last time thing lol

Fish and chips except no chips as ive gone off the thought of them
clotted cream again no scone as i dont fancy that
pasty will have one last one lol

cant think of anything else really ...maybe take a bar of cadburys with me !!!!!

todays food
B galette and poached egg
L chilli
D chicken leg parcels x2

Dukan has taken off in Oz too... google "Dukan, Australia" and you'll find loads of forums and they talk about oatbran so it must be possible to find it!

Brilliant news, congrats.

Best have a few good ciders before you depart too.

omg i didnt think of that ............though our aussie friend who was over does homebrew has said hes going to start doing cider ready for me lol

Congratulations! What a great adventure to be embarking on :) I have been dreaming about moving to Australia - post lots of details so we can live vicariously through you!

OMG Tan -that's amazing and has happened so quickly in the end! - and good timing for the schools?

Congrats to you all!

Back