Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

whoever invented figrolls should be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats all i have to say today

ugh - can't say they'd interest me... all those pips!

fantastic to catch up on your diary scrumper, how exciting for you - and stressfull getting it all organised. It all sounds fantastic. I've not totally abandoned the idea of moving abroad one day but the OH is too much of a homebody at the moment I think.

Well done you and hope your next 2 weeks of strictness brings you results :)

evening all just checking in ...trying to get back on the wagon not done too bad today , finding evenings a killer i just want to eat so have been finding things to occupy myself

food today

b galette and egg
l 2x chicken legs
d mince beef and yogurt cake

- fig rolls not my thing either!!

Get a couple of chickens cooked, Tan. That will keep you occupied (and full) in the evening.

A chicken a day keeps the munchies away:D.

ehhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooo that yogurt cake is naughty as its become a daily thing tut tut
im on a cook up today so lets hope that i can keep the carb monster away lol

food
Galette and egg
chicken legs x 2
steak and mushrooms

morning all this site is playing up for me not showing new posts and stuff so bare with me

food still struggling cant think of interesting things to eat nowdays not a good sign as it makes me want to reach for carbs ....ive put a dukan loaf in the oven so going to have dukan bread hot out of the oven in a bit have chicken legs in the slow cooker and a whole chicken waiting to roast so should be ok i hope !!!!!

still waiting on visas ect so no news this end

ok so i feel heavier and sluggish but the scales say ive lost !!!!
mmmm dare i buy new battries for them !

anyhow I may have to have a medical in a couple of weeks for the visa so im back to dukan but dont want to ket as they may not like the urine results

off to buy chicken today

cant be arsed to post today ............

typical! I finally get a minute to myself at silly o'clock and I check in here to see how Miss Oz is doing, and she "can't be bothered"! pffft!

I'll so need your foot up my rear next week to get me back on the straight and narrow! Already meal planning here - helps me feel less guilty about the "other" meal (+ other stuff) planned between now and then! Still I'm "in company" which was one of my rules...

Very interested in hearing about your preparations for Oz...

ok i give up

had a good week cut out crap except one bottle of stella cidre and ive put on 2lb ...go figure ....i lost 3 last week drinking wine and eating rubbish mmmmmmmmmmmm tooo odd
weekend on pv meals then strict Jo arse kicking pp next week

Jo's feeling a little errr liverish and sorry for herself so is going for a long walk, with a PP lunch in her backpack and muffins for lunch... PV tonight cos I've some veg. I'm gonna try to do as I did last week - PP or PV when I feel like it without returning to ketosis this week as I'm not gonna have attack and will have fruit. Weekdays I'm fine anyway - so need to MEGA overplan the weekend food...

No weigh in. Futile... wearing a dress... dresses hide a multitude of lumps and bumps :D

keep at it hun

Ive had a couple of days away from here clear my head .....
decided not to reply on the main thread bored as it winds me up too much ........ why dont it work second time in , i could tell you but then id have to kill you lmao !!!!!

anyway transit is a issue today oh joy getting a gripe pain and living on buscopan as too tight to get a script for ompromizole lol have started to wonder if my gall bladder is the problem !!!

Anyhow busy getting visa documents together hoping to have in lodged next week sometime !!!!

food mmmm i dont lose unless i abuse the eggs , which then i risk cholestrol issues ....so i hae decided a big egg push then my form of conso i think ( well thats todays plan anyhow )

B galette and poached eggs
L 4 beefburgers
d tandori chicken

oh and when did pork become ok on Dukan ?????

Pork became okay when Dr D decided to launch the diet in the US :rolleyes:

Hope your head is suitably clear, I'm off plan (too stressed, not enough time to cook, shop etc) and still cant read much in here, just a few diaries.

I'm using and abusing when it suits me (both diet and forum!). Some of the (old) newbies have stuck at it and seem nice. I guess I'll operate the same policy I operate on Ebay. Never buy from a person with "0" rating! haaa!

How are the preparations going Scrumps?

lol good plan !!!!!

pre on life or diet lol
struggling on diet too be honest but trying have terrible wind issues ekkkkkk
as for life paperwork sucks lol

Back