Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

well aussie day done ...succumbed to a tortilla wrap and today my stomach and weight paid for it ...i have finally worked out me and carbs do not mix !!!! sooooo

today im back on the omelettes ect and im off to buy chicken for soup ...
im concerned that the good me hasnt lost weight in a week so i need to redress this ..wondering if im not taking enough water on board ??

today
B omelette
l chicken soup
d homemeade burgers

Scrumps - the 'good you' might well need more water on board but also you did mention that you had a day or two of not eating enough and you know this diet doesn't react well to that. Also, you might find (like me) that you'll not lose weight fast once the glycogen stores have gone... (Too many restarts where I'm concerned!)

Soooo what's on the cards for the weekend? Is hubby home each weekend? How's the job? Say "hi" from us!

If you're actually "in" the pool hun, could be the resistance from the water is causing a slight increase in muscle percentage - being more active caused me a bit of a gain/hiatus...

agree with jo though, keep your metabolism going, eat more, drink more and only worry about gains and not STS :) xxx

well i gained 2 k last week then today have lost it again ...me thinks the scales are mad !!! ...anyhow still not veering off badly the odd slice of cheese may pass my lips but not the carbs ......

im toning a bit from the pool all the walking in water is working ....

today has been ok
had omelette for lunch and having the standby chicken soup for tea ....going to make muffins later as well as they are great work days ...still saying that i am 2/3 through my working week ...

will weigh tomorrow see what it says

oooh I couldn't be doing with unreliable scales - my heart wouldn't be able to deal with it!
Glad all is well though - and you're right of course to be erring towards fat rather than carb...

Morning Tania :) (least it will be when you read this :D)

Glad things are going well, second what Jo said about fat vs carbs....toning up is great to hear too :)

great new life, healthy lifestyle :) so happy it's all going well for you xxx (hugs) :)

hey all still about internet a bit up and down at mo...storms tend to knock it out ...rain all night last night and not a shower either :?

food ok scales still up and down have decided to get a new pair in a few weeks proper ones as cant be doing with the 2 kilo each way thing ...im not dropping weight like i used to but i think i may have muscle from work to take into account

food today will be bbq food as a friend who has been staying is off to Sidney tomorrow

hope all is well
xxx

Lol at muscle! Go you!! Bad scales are not good for the heart, it's true... :)

weight at a stand still ...not surprising as have been up and down weight wise ..have to shop tomorrow then have decided do the set meal thing that i used to do boring but works .....
from wednesday it should be

b porridge
l chicken soup
domelette
just to see if i can start losing again

I see that you're finding like me that the weight no longer drops off easily. I even gained 200g last week for no reason as I'm still 100% (I'm subject to extra tolerated foods though at weekends, if I consider wheatbran a "tolerated" which I don't usually but...!)

At least you've got the weather on your side (ish?)...

aaaah yes Tan... where are you?

Is she posting on FB? I'll have to remember to check when I get to work...

All seems well on her FB page :D (I don't understand the new "timeline" business but can't see any mention of problems at all!)

Back