Scuzzy Teef ...

woohoo

:eek:Does anyone else suffer from scuzzy teeth from the shakes and soups?

I feel as though I've developed a fetching layer of plaque!

If that doesnt stop you from cheating, I dont know what will!

Will I ever finish one of these soups or shakes? They're so grim.

All that gets me through the day is the promise of the white and green at the end of it!

What are taro tops?

:eek:Does anyone else suffer from scuzzy teeth from the shakes and soups?

I feel as though I've developed a fetching layer of plaque!

If that doesnt stop you from cheating, I dont know what will!

Will I ever finish one of these soups or shakes? They're so grim.

All that gets me through the day is the promise of the white and green at the end of it!

What are taro tops?

don't know what taro tops are sorry,
but feeling the fuzzyness on teeth thing, shakes seem to make it worse than the suops for me....:8855::8855::8855:

I must be the only person who doesn't have any probs with the tastes and flavours! :eek: (Nor do I get nasty teeth?!)

(About taro tops - Tapping the Roots of Taro - :confused: :confused:
!!)

now your showing off LOL:8855:
:jelous::jelous::jelous:
I just wondered why the poster wanted to know?! (I mean, I look everything up on the Internet - including that!) :confused:

I just wondered why the poster wanted to know?! (I mean, I look everything up on the Internet - including that!) :confused:

no i ment you lucky bugger not getting scuzzy teeth lol:8855:

no i ment you lucky bugger not getting scuzzy teeth lol:8855:
Oh I seeee! :) I have kind of very shiny teeth anyway, so perhaps that's why?! :confused: (Always use electric toothbrush.):brushing teeth:

I use an electric toothbrush too, the scuzziness means you are in ketosis.
Ooh, I thought I was in ketosis, as I have green wee and awful breath?! :jelous: (Scuzzy teeth as well - we sound so delightful, don't we, lol?! :D )

I use an electric toothbrush also, and it does seem to help. Even so, I still have a funny taste in my mouth most of the time. I don't think I have terrible breath, but that's probably because I keep brushing every time my mouth tastes funny.

I get a funny taste in my mouth too (kind of metallic?) - it's one reason why I drink my water hot with a dash of lemon juice, it does seem to help a bit. (A small price to pay imho! :) )

My teeth are feeling fine, but yes i do have a very yucky taste in the mouth! I have brought a spray mouth freshener to try and help, not that i think my breath smells just to help with the taste x

I get a funny taste in my mouth too (kind of metallic?) - it's one reason why I drink my water hot with a dash of lemon juice, it does seem to help a bit. (A small price to pay imho! :) )

I'd describe the taste I have as more of a bitter taste. I've noticed that it's starting to make everything taste strange. I've taken to brushing my tongue and the roof of my mouth, which helps a little, but doesn't completely eliminate the problem.

anyone else got a water infection? Ouch! Need to drink more water

taro tops are on the menu for the sole source 2 that's why I wondered what they were!!!!

Back