Seafood Pasta

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by dpurslow, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. dpurslow

dpurslow Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Okay, here is a quick one, mega tasty.

Pasta (I like linguine) 60 G Dry weight
    150 Gms of shrimp (1/2 a tescos bag)
    1/2 pack of scallops (again around 150 G's)
    4 flavored fish sticks
    4 squid cut up into rings and I throw in the tenticles
    1/2 jar Lloyd Grossman garlic and chillie pasta sauce.

Cook pasta, then put to one side to drain, while this is happening, fry the scallops in a couple of squirts of 1 cal spray. After 3 mins throw in the squid and cook for another 2 minutes. Now throw in the crab sticks cut up into 1/4's. Stir for another couple of minutes and then add the pasta sauce. - I then add a good teaspoon of black pepper but you might want to try that first.
    cook for about 3 - 4 minutes and then throw in the shrimp (pre cooked) and simmer for about 60 seconds. Now throw in the pasta and stir it all together and stir again after 2 mins, wait 1 more minute and then dump the whole lot onto a plate.

The most satisfying and amazingly tasty dish I can come up with yet for 11 points the whole lot !!!!!

Enjoy - let me know if you try it and how you like it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.