• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Searched the whole Newcastle!!!

S: 10st13lb G: 8st0lb
Hiya guys! I'm actualy new on this, ive been surfing for a while looking for a diet like this.. finally here it is.. just discovered this lipotrim diet through u guys.. just by checking this place out. Ooh my god.... i must say u guys... check u out looking 'grreaat!! I couldnt belive how much u can lose by this diet.. its just amazing. Wel ive been looking around the pharmacist's in newcastle upon tyne which is where i live.. they dont do this lipotrim programme, they had also told me they have never heard of it.. now i need to lose serious weight, which world am i in..they dont do lipotrim diet in newcastle?! (pleez help) x X x :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey there doll.. im also from the newcastleish area.. theres also Cambridge diet, and Lighterlife which are similar to lipotrim so all is not lost.. but you could try ringing up lipotrim tomorrow.. cos they would be able to tell you wher the nearest one is..

*hugs*

cat x x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)

Hiya guys! I'm actualy new on this, ive been surfing for a while looking for a diet like this.. finally here it is.. just discovered this lipotrim diet through u guys.. just by checking this place out. Ooh my god.... i must say u guys... check u out looking 'grreaat!! I couldnt belive how much u can lose by this diet.. its just amazing. Wel ive been looking around the pharmacist's in newcastle upon tyne which is where i live.. they dont do this lipotrim programme, they had also told me they have never heard of it.. now i need to lose serious weight, which world am i in..they dont do lipotrim diet in newcastle?! (pleez help) x X x :cry:

Hi am4ni,

:welcome:

I found this one below on the Lipotrim site.

Co-Op Pharmacy
2-3 St Mary's Green
Whickham
Newcastle
NE16 4DN

Tel: 0191 4885296

Lipotrim - Participating Pharmacies - North East - Tyne and Wear / Cleveland

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
All the best glad to hear ya have got sorted and are going to start up with us, it is a terrific diet ya just have to look at the lovely people on here who have succeeded!!

S: 10st13lb G: 8st0lb
I probably sound like a stupid git but the thing is wickham, and cleveland is too far from where i live in Newcastle. It's the constant traveling which i wouldnt be able to make every week.

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Could you not perhaps make the trip every two weeks and pick up 2 weeks supply each time?

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
or maybe do the Cambridge Diet? I bet there are counsellors in your area and the weight loss results are the same as Lipo Trim :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Well I know of at least one person that used to be on the forum who did it and I plan to do so myself in February as I'll be too busy. It's up to your pharmacist but if you explain that it really is too far away, not to mention travel expenses, hopefully he will understand. It might also help if you offer to phone in on the weeks that you don't go in just to update them on how you are doing?