Second time arounder

Thanks Sam cant wait to buy new clothes.
If you cave in, dont beat yourself up and go for protein, lean meats like chicken and turkey and leafy greens. Kust avoid the carbs. My husband booked us a maal for our anniversary next weekend and I am going to have a lean meat sandwich the day before to gently ease myself out of ketosis, so I can have a glass of wine! Am sure you have seen the thread on here about the dangers of alchol when in ketosis?! Anyways, my point is there will be occasions where we have no choice but to eat, (the husband has paid for a set menu including wine) and we just have to make the best out of a difficult situation.
Dont punish yourself if you do eat, just try and make wise choices :) x

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Charlie,

I hear ya on the small phone keys, honestly you'd think that everyone had tiny wee thin fingers the way the phones are designed :D What ever happened to just having normal buttons on a phone and none of this touch screen nonsense hahaha!! They just don't cater for chubby digits :D

Welcome onboard Sam..... So very jeleous of you going to see Fleetwood Mac, hope you have an awesome time in London!
The more support the better, we are all in the same boat trying to do the same thing...How are you finding the diet so far? Are you managing to stick to the plan?

How did you get on today Charlie, did you have a good day? Have you heated up any, or have you got your winter warmers on still? :)

I took a stroll round the town today to pass some time during my lunch break, and noticed the autumn clothes for skinny minis look really nice... Roll on Thin Street :)

Caz

Xx

Cant wait to try fit into the skinny minnie clothes :)
I am still cold but wouldnt you know it, I am starting with a sore throat, so probably going to have a full blown cold

Pressed post by accident lol
I have had more energy today and did a keto stick and I am officialy in ketosis now and not actually hungry at all! I am missing chewing though :(

It will be worth it though when we can wear skinny minnie clothes and use stupidly small phone keys!!
Do you feel hunry at all Caz or just miss chewing like me lol?
Charlie x

Apologies, todays menu was......porridge for breakfast flavoured with cinnemon until my apple and cinnemon ones arrive, ordering bumper pack tomorrow, cant wait
For lunch tesco ultra slim meal replacement bar ( because I need something to chew at least once a day)
Tea was the usual cabonara, seasoned with dries italian herbs, garlic powder and a pinch of pepper.
2 black coffees, glass of coke zero, but failed to drink the recommended water intake. Dont even think I have had a litre :(
Cant bring myself to drink a shake yet, on account of feeling cold all of the time, but I think once my meal bumper pack comes I will be fine
Was 100% again yey

Well done on your 100% day!! Good job!!

I'm not hungry at all Charlie, just miss chewing like you, but them bars give your jaws a real workout hahaha!! I havn't even had a bit of chewing gum since I started this diet, normally I chewed on a pack a day... but I have my toothbrush and toothpaste at work and breath spray, as I always feel very conscious of camel breath on this diet. I find that I have so much extra time on my hands that I don't quite know what to do with. For the first time in my working life I now take a lunch break, not quite sure why as my shake is over in about 2 seconds hahaha :)

You don't like the shakes? I love the shakes, I don't have a blender to add ice cubes or anything like that, but I just put the 200mls of water in the shaker the night before and pop it in the fridge, then keep my shake for lunch during the day, I find that making the shakes made with water that's been in the fridge for a while makes the shakes so much more fluffier, almost like a real milkshake. I shake the life out of them for a few minutes with the wee mixer ball inside and they are lovely especially the banana one. Yuuuuummmm!!

Looking forward till Monday till payday to order my next 4 weeks meals, think i'll go for bars, shakes and soups for the colder weather coming in, swap it around abit this time and maybe have the shake for breakfast, the soup for lunch and the bar at night... who knew it could be so exciting hehehe!!

What about getting the 500ml bottles of water and adding a slight flavour to them, I ordered the water flavours when I bought my first order, have yet to try them as I don't quite mind the taste of water on its own.

Cold turkey is the way forward hahaha!! No cigarettes, No alcohol, No caffeine, No fizzy drinks & No proper food..... I am planning a weekend off the plan on the 12th October and already I am planning what I am going to eat and drink, like a child waiting for Christmas.

Apologies for long post.... Like I say, to much time on my hands now :D

Caz

Xx

Hi Caz
thanks for the warm welcome.
i am finding it really easy at moment,but roll on ketosis at the weekend, because that's when I need my willpower the most.
I have bought the elderberry white wine mix, so hopefully that mixed with ice and soda water will give me the tools I need when I pop to our local.
i have my meals and drink mixers already packed for my overnight stay in London tomorrow. Can't wait to see Fleetwood Mac, really looking forward to it. I just hope my hubby hasn't planned a lavish venue for lunch or dinner. I don't think I could bear to watch him tuck in to a favorite meal.

I think I am just sulking at the idea that the shakes are cold and are just like having a quick drink, which I seem to despise at the moment due to the amount you have to do.
I will be fine once my meals come and like you say mix it up a bit.
We will be fine. Thanks for your support Caz. I cant wait for my anniversary meal like you I am planning what I will eat like a big kid x

Hi guys just shakes and soups but will order some meal packs soon. I know what you mean about time passing and it will be December in the blink of an eye. Thanks for the support, will check in tonight x you guys seem to be right on track, is this your second Friday weigh in ?

Its my first weigh in Friday Tracey. Just ordered my meal packs and loads of codes for free products on the exante home page so dont forget to check it out! I ordered a free irish cream coffee. Cant wait for my bumper pack to come tomorrow. I prdered the elderflower and white wine mix like you suggested Sam and Caz I left my water in the fridge all night like you suggested and it tasted much better :)
Glad I have this support from you guys. The tips you have given have already made a difference x

Meant to say the water I chilled was used for a shake and I really enjoyed it. Especially with having a sore throat. So much so I ordered the shakes and meals bumper pack. Only thing I dont like at the moment is the soups except vegetable. Even then I put lots of pepper in x

Struggled today. Burning up and chest infection starting. Will need antibiotics, which you have to eat before taking! Will my meal packs be enough?! I know I need to talk to my doctor about it, but o will be devostated if I have to come off plan. Maybe just lean meat and a few lettuce leaves with my meal will be ok? Better than nothing :(

Hey Tracey, you had a good day?
Weigh in day for me is a Monday, god knows why I picked that day, seemed like a good idea at the time, I am not allowed any access to my scales until a Monday morning, my housemate leaves them in the bathroom before he goes to work on a Monday morning & confiscates them until the next Monday, so my weeks are long with wondering :)
How are you finding the packs so far Tracey?

Caz

Xx

Hey Charlie, How you feeling? Any better?
Health is more important than dieting just now, so if antibiotics are the answer then don't be stressing about your weight. Chat to your GP and see what he / she says.

Aww the shakes in ice cold water are devine I find, so easy to take as they taste so fluffy like a proper milkshake.

Todays meals were shake for breakfast and lunch and thai soup for tea tonight. I really like the thai soup, I add a wee bit of chilli powder, black pepper and garlic granules to it before I add in the hot water and find it very tasty.

When I get paid on Monday (so can't wait as only have shakes left and a few of the carbonaras) going to order shakes, soups and bars, Love the chocolate orange bars they taste like Alpen light bars.

How are you getting on with your water intake today Charlie?

Caz

Xx

I had some paracetamol and feel a lot better thanks Caz. Think I will see how I go and if it gets worse will go to docs.
Water intake pretty much the same today but suppose its more with me feeling under the weather.
Nothing worse than waiting for pay day, its so painful, especially when you only have shakes and cabonara.
You will love the change of consuming something different.
I had shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, cabonara for.tea.
Cant wait to have the chilli for tea tomorrow when my box comes. Will let you know how they all taste x

Bloody phone cut half of my reply off.
I was saying how I used to love the tai chicken, however had it one day the first time around before I got a tummy bug and completely went off of it.
Garlic, chilli and pepper are god sends on this diet, dont you think Caz.
If we werent allowed dried herbs to add flavour, sometimes completely change the way it tastes I dont know what we would do.
I like to ads dried italian herbs, powdered garlic to the cabonara and when its cooked I sprinkle a little white pepper. Delish :)
I actually look forwars to it x

Hi all. Hows the diet gone today and hows everyone feeling?
My bumper pack came and I had the spag bol for lunch, added salt and dried italian herbs, was quite nice, and shepherds pie for tea with a little pepper sprinkled on. Tasted a lot better than it looked. The thing that suprised me with the meals, is they are so filling for me, which is a big deal considering I could eat family sized portions of my favourite foods. Very happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
Just need to try the chilli, irish cream coffee and elderflower and white wine drink mix.
Hope everyone is ok xx

Ok so confession time, I fell off the wagon big time yesterday, after doing so well.
I didn't even enjoy the food and feel so ill today. Its 11:10am and I am only just going to attempt to have my first shake of the day!
Thank goodness I am off work this week, as I am going to have to go through all the agro of getting into ketosis again.
100% from now on though and hopefully, damage control will insure I dont put weight on.
I need to get my head in the game as I have my anniversary meal Saturday.

Back