Second time on Cambridge

i know, i keep telling myself its only for a month/6 weeks. ss ill be for 2 weeks at the very most then will be moving up the plans.

I dont know how i done ss for 8 weeks last time. God i have got to kick myself in the ass and sort it out. I need to re train my brain!!!!

yep re training yourself is a must, plus if u are just at home its harder too.

when is your wi day?

Not until Thursday. and its an evening one which i dont really like. I prefer the early ones before work so u have an empty stomach lol.

Sorry for the moaning hun xxx

yes i member u had proper early wi in's i cant hide from your moaning lol lol here and facebook lol.!

bless ya.

10 stone 10 stone 10stone repeat after meee !! lol

hahahaha bless you!!

10 stone, 10 stone, 10 stone

Cheers chick xxx

Good luck with your re-start. It is hard I have been trying to get back on but not managing.

Morning i cant sleep, anyway hi broxi i member u from last year.
do u feel ure head is ij the right place for cd??

morning dione did u go to bed smiling??

i hope so chic, the weight will drop of if your 100%.
im on the case today then lol.xx

see you later xx

Morning Shan,
Yes i did it :) i went to bed 100%!! whoop whoop!! Have to say yesterday was the worst day ever. I was so low :( I ended up txting my CDC, bless her didnt know she was in Spain yet she still replied. She is the best CDC ever!!! So supportive.

Well i am in a better place today and determined to make this work. I had a little sneaky peek on the scales this morning and things are looking good. I really want to lose 7lb for my 1st WI.

Hey Broxi how are you?
I know how you feel hun, it is soooo hard. I have always been up and down with my weight since a teenager. Are you still doing CD now? have you tried starting on a higher plan and working your way down?
Good luck hun and let me know how you get on. I can PM you if you want and we can support each other xx

Will do hun. ive had a black coffee but no shake or water yet ...... i have a feeling today is going to be a good day xx
Thanks for yesterday hun xx

is it day 4 today??

your welcome dione make sure afterwards these no more pigging out afterwards ok??
lol
this is a life time change.

Yeah day 4 today.

I promise no more pigging out ..i have been well and truly told off hehehe xxx

yeah definately dealing with it now. Im looking at the bigger picture now. Even though i have put on here i want to get to 10 stone, i was happy at 10.5 so haven't got a lot to lose really :)
Heres to me being skinny again lol lol

Hun what is R.C diet? xx

Totally agree with you, i will check in later and let you konw how i am.!

And you do the same too! uve got a bossy head on today lol!!!

have a good day chic.!

Rosemary conley diet im maintaing my weight on her diet.
it's counting my daily kcals 2 weeks on 1200 a day.!

a good plan to follow .x

ooh i might give it a go once ive finished CD. Me bossy??? Never lol lol
Ill check in with you later babe xxxx

hahahah i know you did lol lol

You kick me into shape which is why i love ya xxxx

Back