Second time on Cambridge

:talk017: I did it!!!!!!!

I went to the inlaws for her birthday BBQ and i was 100%:clap:
There was soooo much temptation, all the food and desserts that you can imagine ( i wont go into details as i know some people on CD do not like anyone to mention foods on here). Yet i said NO!
I was asked on more then 1 occasion, which did make me a bit angry :mad: as they all know im on CD but i ignored it, said no and drank more water. I have just had my final shake and just finishing off my water, which makes 3.5 litres in total today. Ive only had 3 black coffee's today as well which is good.

I have also been mixing my shakes with 300ml of water rather then the normal amount, so i know i have done well with the water intake.

I am so proud of myself. Dont get me wrong, i could eat a horse at the moment :8855:but i am not going to. Im off to bed soon to avoid any temptation.

Hope you have all had a fantastic day xxxxx

lol xxx

I am so proud of myself, i nearly gave in but had a fag instead lol. The only bad thing avout CD is i smoke twice as much :(

WI not until Thursday babe but i can let you know what i am on my scales ( you know im gonna weigh myself) lol

I cant believe how quiet it is on here. Not like it was last year x

yep im excited to hear in the morning lol

yep they have been for a while now, don't understand y thou.!

Oh no!!!!!!

I want to cry, i cant believe what i have just done!!!! I am cooking my sons dinner and without realising i ate a cheese slice FF!!!! I didnt even realise i was doing it. I was talking to my son whilst putting his dinner in the oven, put some things back in the fridge and just took 1 and ate it :( What an idiot!!!!! After all the temptation that i have had over the weekend and i go and do something stupid ...i could seriously cry

i dont even know why i bloody done it!!! It makes me so angry because i have avoided so much attention. Now i am craving food grrrrrr

I know there is nothing i can do about it but still makes me angry :( xxx

I understand but it happens, keep with it hun u will be in the 10's by weigh in day.!

ive had netball today loved it lol x

Thanks hun, i hope i am in the 10's by wi!!

I used to love netball (as a kid lol) How did it go? Good for you hun, you are so active now, you should be really proud of yourself xxx

It was hard at first to be honest out of breath stitch lol.!

but we have a proper match in 6 weeks so need to be prefect.
Yep exerise is the key for me at the moment.
toning the belly and thighs.!

u ok now?

Yeah just disappointed in myself. its pointless beating myself up though coz i cant change it can i x

i have a hen night in London on Saturday night so i have to go off of plan for a day. Its all booked. Any advice? xx

The plan is go to London, 1 hour Karaoke bar with drinks, Coctail making session with pizza and wedges, back to hotel room, get ready go clubbing.

As drink is involved i cant not eat coz i will be ill. On the other hand i cant go to London from 10am - following morning on shakes and water on a hen night? Help lol

I would have the evening off but not get wild with the pizza??

drinks welllllllll lol u are going to be drinking loads aint ya??

start back on sunday, drink litres of water before having your cd sunday morning.

But be careful,

I was going to go into London (taking bottles of water with me), then each alcoholic drink i have, i have a bottle of water after. That then helps me drink less alcohol. Then when it comes to the pizza, politely have 1 slice or just a potato wedge, then pretend im full. When we get ready in the hotel, i can pop to a shop or something for a salad or something?? What do you think?

Well my WI was brought forward to last night and i am sooo pleased. 7lbs off whoop whoop, i could dance around the office this morning lol.

I am so pleased

Back