Second try at SSing

Pink85

:wave_cry:Hi all

I am new to this site but have been obsessing about looking on it constantly and everyone should be so proud of them selves!

Well a bit of background info on me first...
I started for the first time on the 2nd of Jan 2008 and managed to shift nearly 2 and a half stone in 5 weeks. :break_diet:

I then went off it because i broke it and just could not get my head around getting back onto it for some reason .

So I am starting again tomorrow and am hoping that I will be able to stick to it. My ultimate goal is june when my boyfriend and i hit our anniversary and I just can't imagine hitting that milestone and being a beast (a bit harsh on myself maybe) but it is a big summer for me as we are moving in together and i would be so annoyed if I was fat all summer plus then we'll have some sort of a holiday at some stage so i just have to be really hard on myself.

A few things coming up that i just dont know if i'll be able to keep it for like my brothers 40th not till the end of March though and other than that Im just going to try and sit in as I'm not one of those that can just go out and not have a drink or atleast be really tempted I'd rather get a DVD and sit in but it kinda suits as we are trying to save for all the stuff for the house so im trying to think of CD as helping me out!

Has anyone else done this for the second time and had any success??

Sorry for the rant!

Well I'm only tryin properly now for the first time but you should be soo proudo f yourself for how well you've done. This is not an easy diet - my god-it is a natural instinct to eat -its why we have teeth lol -but you have done so you know you can do it. You've a lot to look forward to so just get into it and think of all the happiness you have ahead of you in a new healthier body. GOOD LUCK :D

Aw thanks a mill that has really cheered me up I have to say there is nothing like the feeling of when your on it as hard and all as it is!

Hi Hon
If it makes you feel better this is my fourth time starting since 3/01/08 and I started today I've stopped and started so much due to medical prob's but Ive had the all clear now so here we go again. My best mate started begining of Jan and has lost nearly 3 stone she is doing fantastic. As for your brothers 40th it is like my mate always says it's just 1 night and once youve lost all your weight then go out and get drunk if thats what you want to do. I quit the 1st time because it was my bday thinking hubby would take me out but we didnt go anywhere cause he was working so I could have kicked myself. Just focus on whats inmportant a few drinks and having a hangover the next morn or being the size youve always wanted to be.

That is just so true thanks a million Its only one night and im hoping that i'll have a stone gone by then anyway and hopefully it will give me the incentive to continue!

Exactly! On the other hand if you do come off it for the evening you can always just get straight back into it again. one of my main problems is thinking 'oh I've broke it already I'll wait til monday or whatever' then never do. If you have your break just start again -you'll only be a few days behind while your body goes into ketosis again. Do what feels right to you.

;)

Back