Second WI!!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi eveyone, just restarted today been to the chemist got my packs and im all set to go :) iv just over 3 stone to loose and i want it gone asap thats why i came back to LT the losses are so quick!
First days going ok so far so good, just looking forward to seeing my clothes getting baggy on me again :)

Woo hoo i no yeah hopefully i can stick it out his time anyway
didnt do too well last time :eek:

Hi eveyone, just restarted today been to the chemist got my packs and im all set to go :) iv just over 3 stone to loose and i want it gone asap thats why i came back to LT the losses are so quick!
First days going ok so far so good, just looking forward to seeing my clothes getting baggy on me again :)

Good luck ladylip with your new fresh start.

I have been back on LT for a week now and it is lovely to feel my clothes getting loose.

My first goal is to lose three stone by the end of May as I am going to a wedding and want something really nice to wear.

Love Mini xxx

lipotrim is total food replacement you have 3 shakes a day and as much water as you can drink 4 litres is recommended the lack of calories sends your body into ketosis and this is when you burn stored body fat ,the shakes contain everything you need hope that helps if not just ask xx

Awh tanx lillie, i found this forum great the first time i did it too!
Somthing about keeping the hands busy isnt it lol im gonna be smokin lik a trooper now for the next few months too!! ill have te lungs of a chain smooker lol
your doing really well just noticed your ticker, is it your first time doing LT?

Hi mini, nothin like a bitta Lipotrim to get the stubborn ass fat off is there lol! Awh you'll have it well off hun! Iv my hols booked for july it'll defo be gone by then fingers crossed anyways!
First few days are a pain but once i hit ketosis ill be fine its just getting there that torments me oh im so impatient :rolleyes:

yes its my first time refeeding at mo but straight back on after hol got 3 ish more to lose i know what you mean about the cigs im thinking about stopping when i come back to LT unsure if i could do both at once but if i try once im at my goal ill proberly just put it all back on decisions How much you do weigh now if you dont mind me askingxx

Iv heard you shouldnt try give up the smokes while doin a VLCD there the only things keep me sane at the mo anyway :p
no no i dont mind 13st 11 want to get down o 10 and a half shouldnt take too long, was such a shocker when she told me this morning i nearly died :(

Lady lipo - can I ask what happened last time? Did you lose a lot/regain it?

On a brighter note, sure you'll have the 3 stone off in no time.x

Well done and good luck, 1 day down and approximatley 90 days to go.:)

Lady lipo - can I ask what happened last time? Did you lose a lot/regain it?

On a brighter note, sure you'll have the 3 stone off in no time.x

i lost nearly 2 stone in 3 weeks, then went mad on a big food fest didnt do the refeed or nothin so im the only one to blame noone held me down and shoved food down my neck!

I did the exact same last year, lost nearly 2 and stone then started eating and never stopped! I know to make this work I have to do the refed this tme and make sure I follow it to the letter!!!

Best of luck ladylipo...you will be at goal in no time!!!

I did the exact same last year, lost nearly 2 and stone then started eating and never stopped! I know to make this work I have to do the refed this tme and make sure I follow it to the letter!!!

Im so ragin i did it now cosi wouldnt have to go thru all this again
awh well we'll learn from our mistakes!
Just lookin at your ticker and so far you've lost exactly wat i wanna loose, nowi have a rough idae of howlong its gonna take me :)

Back