Second WI!!

Best of luck ladylipo...you will be at goal in no time!!!

Tanx bea, yathink ill master it this time?
When are you due, say your getting excited

was just wonder is it ok to take tablets with Codeine in them, i suffer really badly withme back and there the only things that work :sigh:

ladylipo, you will prob lose what i have even faster as i have had 4 whole weekends off through out my journey plus one night of choc binging!!!

Oh pineapple im so excited lol i cant wait to see some results again!
Its very depressing at the mo none of my clothes fit me i seem to be wearning the same outfit the whole time (baggy tracksuit bottoms)
gurrrr not for long

I love the fact this diet makes you feel excited! I prob started to see a real difference in me after 3 weeks and every week after that! Every week I have lost, even the weeks where I have eaten all weekend! I suppose thats why am bold and do it again! LOL! Am trying hard not to this week tho as want to reach the 50 lb off mark sooner rather than later! Once I have hit the target of 11st I'll make a new ticker for 10st 7lbs! I have to pinch myself when I say that, as I dont think I have ever weighed that in my life?! I'm sure I skipped the 9 and 10 stone! LOL!

Your clothes will soon be hanging off you, you know how fast this diet works and better still you know what to expect! All my adult life I have bought clothes to "slim into" well all those clothes have left the building as they are all too big! I never even got round to weqaring half of them as by the time i tried them on they were already too big! Wowzers!! Great feeling hun.

What day is your weigh in?!x

My goal is 10st 7 too :eek: freaky or wat lol
weigh in will be on tuesday mornings, oh roll on tuesday im getting impatient already ha ha!
WOW say it was great throwning out your clothes you bought to slim in too, 50lb mark :eek: you'll blow that target real soon!

Our heating broke the other day if i dont get some in before friday ill die with the cold lol!

Are you my clone?!! LOL - Its always nice to compare to someone with similar goals. How tall are you? Am a short ass and am 5ft 4inch. 10st 7lbs takes me to the top end of my healthy bmi, so I'll aim for that then see how I feel in myself then, if I can go for another half st off then fab but if I feel fine the way I am I'll prob start the refeed then? We'll see when it comes! I must say although I have always wanted to lose the buldge, this is the first time in years I actually KNOW I WILL DO IT! Before it always seemed so far away, but I can almost feel it now!!

I am your clone only im a taller clone of you lol im 5ft 7/8 quite tall!
The first time i lost all the weight i went from 14st 7 to 10st 11 and everyone was going oh dont loose anymore your too skinny nearly, i thought i was imvincible then lol! Th weight crept back on tho and heara i am AGAIN trying to shift it, ill do it this time and keep it off iv too much coming up this year to be fat for! My friend is doin LT with me so we have each other as well as this forum :) i reckon id die without this place

Oh thanx for that scottnat, didnt know that now! I dont need them everyday most days i do tho so ill invest in something :)

My chemist said i should use fibreclear do any of you use that??

Spanx lillie.. ill give it a try :D

Ah damn it :mad: they dont deliver to Ireland :mad:

Well its day 3 for me today...
Not feeling the best VERY bad headache and i feel completely stressed out over nothing at all :mad:
Im goin to lay down for a while and write out a list of reasons why i dont want to be a fatty!!! Sounds daft i know but it might help take my mind off food and keep me on track on hard days :)

day 3 was proberly my worst so make it through today and you will be ok .Writing down the reasons doesnt sound daft its a great idea and will keep you focused, i found screaming at my oh worked and you are nearly in ketosis now ,you should wake up tommorow feeling fab so nice soak in the bath early night and tommorow here you come ,and well done for getting this far keep drinking the water xx

Tanx for that lillie, i plan on having an early nite :)
My other friend is starting this week too, every time i go back to the chemist i have a different person with me.. i think i should get some kinda discount now lol

Would it be ok do ya think to split my shakes if im working or just wanna make my brain think im getting more?

Just wondering how long you leave it between shakes?
I find if i leave it too long i havent an ounce of energy any one else like that?

Ill try do something like that in my 3rd week maybe!
Iv split up one of my shakes today oh i feel so naughty almost likeim cheating lol

Still dont think im in ketosis, gettin very impatient now :mad:

Back