Second WI!!

hey,
yep its definately been worth it and i can't wait to get to the shops for some new clothes!
fitted stuff is my thing too and it'll be great to have NO lumps and bumps!! (apart from the natural girly ones lol)!
i got into the 12's this week too....amazing....GO US!!
haven't been this light since 2002 and it's such a buzz!
another 3 or 4 weeks and we'll be in the 11's eeeek!!
fran :)

Aggghhhh i cant wait, its gonna be great :D
I have everything all planned out, im gonna go on one hell of a shopping spree when im done, least this way iv something to keep me on track!

Hey guys, my mate wants to start lipotrim (im making the chemist a firtune) anyways shes very active she trains 4 nites a week for an hour a ago its hard training lot of running and other stuff!

She was wondering wood she be able to still be able to do LT with all that exercise?

No expert but I would say not as your not taking in the calories to cope with too strenuous excercise, you could do yourself a mischief I mean a serious one:eek:

Hmmm thats what i thought, i told her she'd wanna lay off the sports for a while but she said nah ill be grand!
Think shes just gonna go ahead and do it anyways!

as a none expert but im sure i would be backed up by others but you really need to tell her not to do that or choose another diet more suited to her energetic needs.
It also concerns me that if she trains so hard why does she need to lose lots of weight, I think its your duty to as a freind to talk to her. You could also wait for other advice.
I consider myself very strong but at work the other day I was doing some heavy work moving aircraft batteries and I had to sit down for a while afterwards as I new I would have keeled over if id have carried on. Be careful;)

She has roughly the same amount to loose as i do!
I know what you mean about the lightheadness same happened me in work a few days ago i just bent down to pick somethin up and nearly hit the floor lol awh but its all worth it :p

I did light weights and a bit of cardio in the gym while doing LT......I (very silly of me) went to the gym a few times before having my LT.....and did go a bit "green"....but I honestly had more energy on LT that I ever had when I was munching through the 10000000s of calories.....

I find i have tonnes more energy this time on LT than i had the other times! I feel great on it now third time lucky Eh lol

Shes going to the chemist tomorro to hav a chat with the lady and if she says no then she wont be doing it ill put my foot down dont wnat her over doing it and getting sick!

YAY just back from my WI and iv lost 4lbs this week pretty good i suppose as i only had a 6 day week!
Im gonna keep plodding along anway not givin up.. OH hear me being all movitated lol

Well done hun thats great news xxx

Back