Second Wi

Hi honey!!!!!

So sorry I havent been in touch but ahem... I've been really "bold" and away from minis for a (good!) while.

WOW!!! look at you're ticker!!! 1stone 1 away?? you won't feel it. Im so jealous - you're going to Turkey! (any room in that case for me?? although my ass wouldnt fit)

Any news? xx well done!!

Hi honey!!!!!

So sorry I havent been in touch but ahem... I've been really "bold" and away from minis for a (good!) while.

WOW!!! look at you're ticker!!! 1stone 1 away?? you won't feel it. Im so jealous - you're going to Turkey! (any room in that case for me?? although my ass wouldnt fit)

Any news? xx well done!!

Come on hop on in lol!!!
Awh its ok dont worry about it its just nice when people post sometimes ya know... Iv been on LT for the last couple of months doing refeed now tho alls going well apart from not being able to go to the loo (sorry)

Hav have you been?

I like to check up on ya hee heexx

Tanx Mummy Paula lol im only a lickle baby! Im going to srt out my case today and see what im bringing on hols got a new tattoo all over my stomach ill post a pic of it in my gallery so check it out!!!

Its real sunny here today so might sit out in it and catch a few rays ;)

Hows everything going for you hun

:O your off to Turkey! i wish i was going ... My mum and dad go every year think this is their 10th yr so far ! .. Ive been once lol Im thinking your gonna need a bigger case lol room for another ? lol

Yep thers room im off to buy a bigger one now lol

Turkeys great the men are a bit sleezy no wait ver sleezy, 3 of them tried to drag me in to a shop last time i was over there my friends had ta save me lol

oh chick your tat is stunning.Wow what a great body youve got lovey you look great.It would of been nice to see your face hee hee.
Its my birthday tommorrow and im gonna go and see bout having a tat done on me backxx

I had pics of me up but i dont like how i look :( so i took em down might pop up one specially for you tho cos its nice to put a face to a name

Love that tattoo, its fab you've lost the weight but gained the confidence to get something like that done! :D When do you start WW (sorry I'm a LT thicky, I'm assuming a re-feed is gradually re-introducing food!?!) Why don't you like how you look? You have a fab new body, you look great! Flaunt it!

Im still having one shake every morning for brekkie, then i hav 2 samll meals i only eat chicken or tuna with some salad!
This is my second week of re-feed now im still in ketosis cos im not at all hungry and hav to nearly force myself to eat lol

I know i should be happy with myself now im in a size 10/12 but iv some flabby bits i know most people have them too but gurrr they annoy me!
I cant notice iv lost the weight either, my mate recknos its cos i lost it so quick (2st9lbs in 8 wks)
I dunno whats up with me lol

Im going away on hols to turkey sunday week and when i come home im planning on diving back in to WW,but i dunno if its a good idea at the mo i seriously need some advice my heads a bit messed up!

Oh hunny you've done so well, concentrate on having a fab holiday, take it easy and see whats what when you get back X

I suppose your right, maybe my hed will catch up with my body all of a bang lol lets hope eh

its hard tho sometime hun but ill try

Hi chick,

I know exactly what you mean. i'm now a 10 - 12 too, but may aswell still be an 18-20 - it sounds ridiculous - if someone had said the same to me last year I would have thought they were mad but it IS hard for your head to catch up, probably more so for you since you lost it so, so quickly.

I find myself STILL going for large clothes in shops that actually just fall off me, think its habit AND I still refer to myself as fat, which OH thinks is hilarious.

Funny isnt it? glad Im not the only one to be honest!!!.

Congrats on your fabulous loss hun!! xx

Lokk at your loss 94lbs JAYSUS woman thats brilliant! WELL DONE

Some days i feel like my minds cought up but then the next day nope im back to square one, we're never happy are we lol!
Im sooo nervous being weighed Monday morning second week of refeed :eek:

thanks pet xxx

Try not to be too nervous, hun - I know it must be nerve wrecking but you'll be fine, I'll definately be having a peek in here tomorrow to see how it goes - be sure to keep us posted - best of luck xxxxx

I know i shouldnt be cos all iv been havin is bloody salad and tuna lol, but it seems a lot after nearly two months of just shakes!

Oh i shall be on soon as i get in the door and post my news... hopefully good news :eek:

Back