Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

mmm i keep having low fat jelly with bannanas its kind of like a trifle and settles my sweet tooth for a while ! If that doesn't work i have a milky way !!!! there not many cals and are really yum! although today i hve sinned badly with a pack of walkers cheese and onion x

hey chicks :)
I too have been a bit of a sinner over valentines. Me and the Mr went to Wales and stayed in a cabin out in the sticks - the plus side was that any resturants were miles and miles away so we self catered. Matt commented that the diet must be working because I'm struggling to finish portions I would have normally eaten.
My weigh in day is tomorrow but I did lose 2lb, put 2lb on and have lost it again....so just the 2lb for me! I've been a bit of a pig tonight though, I've gone over my points by 5! I had a big lunch at 1pm and was planning to just have a salad for dinner because I've heard you shouldn't have your biggest meal at dinner. Only that plan didnt work because when it came to dinner time I wasnt hungry then at 9.30pm I was getting peckish and figured it was too late to eat so I've just been eating rubbish really. Not good!!

Miss Kassy - I'm using Xenical as well as weight watchers, I was really hoping to have dropped more weight by now but I'll find out tomorrow!

I also climbed a small mountain when I was in Wales - I cant stop bragging about it!! And I've also signed up for Race for Life this year too because my chemistry/physics teacher was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer so I'm doing it for her. So im hoping to get in lots of excerise in the next few months!! Wish me luck!!

P.S I've found a proper tasty craving fix if I fancy chocolate - mixing skinny cow hot choc powder into Total 0% yoghurt. Its like chocolate fromage frais but with half the calories and no fat! Super nom!

Heya, looks like everyone had a lovely valentines. How's everyone doing now? Next holiday isn't until easter, so I guess we'll have to work hard to be allowed to egg it up when that comes along ;)

No Easter eggs for me this year, they do more strange gifty basket ideas, like filled with toys and sweets, etc. Also a lot of marshmallow filled things, eggs, bunnies, etc, etc....
About to go and do a workout, just popped on here, but cannot avoid it, or forget about it....just how long am I going to feel a tad guilty about last week, grrrrr !!!! hehehe !!!
Plus WI tomorrow, and I know it's going to STS !!!!!!
Who is planning a super good week this week ??? Come on gals !!!!

Diva x

P.S Pink ....epic amounts on clothes !!!! Hell yeah !!!!! :D :D :D

Weigh in today, Still no loss :( I've lost a grand total of 2lb in 3 weeks! Surely i can't still be retaining water after all this time? Sigh! Mustn't give up though eh.

Hi Everyone

Crikey I feel like I aint sbeen on here for ages. Really missed you all. I have been soooo busy at work and just havnt had a chance to get on here. I am planning on getting a computer and the internet at home when I start the new job.

Has everyone had a good weekend?

Well I amnaged to loose another pound last week which I am supprised about as was terrified I would have gained as I havnt been mega strict or anything. I have had a bit of a pig out weekend as usual but5 I'm back on track from today.

Pink is right - next holiday will be easter so I think we should all be mega good until then, then have a day or two off, eating what we fancy. It does you good to take a bit time off, but just dont go too mad.

I went to my friends of Saturday night. Have never laughed so much in my life hehe. But them we ended up going to McDonalds at one in the morning with the mage munchies and I got a large Big Tastey Meal. Woops. Then last night I had a chinease take away (beef and blackbean with chips) but I only ate half.

As usual I have had copious amounts of vod over the weekend but its been another good un.

Wildtrapeze - I know its so disheartening when you don't lose but do stick at it. My friend is the same and it takes a while for the weight to come off but you will get there eventually. Mebey pop to see your doc and mention that although you are being good you are not seeing the results you want. He may be able to help.

Diva - Have you stayed the same then? Dont beat yourself up over last week. You wernt that bad at all. And like Elm always says to me - you cant change the past, just the future, so focus on that. Plus, I think having a few naughty days does your body good - I'm sure thats how I keep losing - as my body never thinks its starving, so when I have a few pretty bad days then be good it kick starts the diet. If that makes any sense at all hahaha. I think I'm gonna allow myself one easter egg this year, as the Adonis will probally get me one, but I plan on thoroughly enjoying it :)

Liliaimee - great news on your new job too. Check us all out improving our lives hehe. I cant wait to start and get my first pay :)

Katierose, Rosyro, and elm - how you girls doing? Hope I havnt missed anyone out hehe.

Well, I have been terrible for not keeping up to date on my food diary on here but I'll start again after today. I always keep it written down but I have too much work on now that I dont have time to type it up.

Right, back to the grind for now but speak to you all soon xxx

hey y'all i had a loss of 2lb last week im mega happy about ! and i climbed a mountain on saturday in Wales Moel Famau (check us out doing mountin walks) to be fair i nearly died and got to the top half an hour after everyone - soon i'll be able to put pics up. I totally ruined the mountain walk by eating junk all weekend so i am going to have to be really really good for the rest of the week!!!!! i cant wait for easter i think if you eat all the chocolate in one day it doesnt count

Wildtrapeze dont get disheartened sometimes it jsut takes a little longer but if you still arent losing in a week or two definately see your doctor as it could be thyroid related !

I hope its not medical related but if I don't lose this week then ill go docs, cos I ain't having it if I don't lose! I'm not drinking alcohol, the only chocolate I'm having is hot choc & I'm not eating my favourite cake that my mum makes almost every bleedin day! I know I should give in a little but I'm cutting it all out to kick start the weight loss. If I don't lose this week I might start DIY lipo! Lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hi Miss K xx
Glad your good :D and everything is going well job, Adonis , losing weight woo hoo .. go girl..
Well I must be the only one who didn't get a Valentine :( but there s always next year !!:)
Am still watching Ghost Whisperer & knitting lol.. (my life is exciting at the mo lol ) but the weight's shifting :D:D
Hello to Viva xx hope your good, my mouth waters when I read your posts..
Hi to Rosyro (trip sounded lovely)
Wild Trapeze, as the others have said don't give up, the weight will shift :D:D
Am going to catch up on Elm & Pinks diaries
Speak soon ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Uhh I like crocheting im rubbish at knitting it seems to hard !! Have you finished ghost whisperer?

Hi RosyRo x Im on series 2 and I have series 3 to watch. I can crochet as well but can't remember how to do some of the stitches so my last attempt was a mess lol :D..
I will start dating again when I ve lost a bit more (could write a book on my previous attempts at internet dating lol )
xxx

I dug out my old knitting kit the other day, did a row of knits then gave up! Lol

I've had some internet dating blunders too. I once spent months getting to know a guy who said he had a very very slight limp, he said it was barely noticeable. but when I met him it was far from slight! I remember waiting for him outside the train station watching everyone walk out of the station behind this wall. All I could see over the wall were heads and one came along, his head kept dissapearing behind the wall where his limp was so bad! Lol!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

we stayed in a plan called Nant yr Onen in Dyfed, out in the middle of nowhere, next to the river Towy I think it was?? Do you know it??

Hello you lovely lot !!!! Managed to drop 2 lbs, I'm gobsmacked, I swear my body just likes torturing me, I've even felt heavier and bloated this week, grrrrr !!!! So I'm 196, aiming to drop another pound this week, before Feb disappears !!!! Walking is still the exercise of choice, but we may have some more snow tonight, so fingers crossed I can head outside this week. After my workout yesterday I had my first big after exercise energy high rush thing, you know the real buzzy feeling ??? Haven't felt like that after exercise for years, not since I was super fit in my mid twenties!!!! Usually I'm like thank f**k that workouts finished !!!!! :D
Made a huge pot of Veggie Bol for dinner tonight, plus enough to freeze two portions and another for Mr D to take a pasta salad mixy thing to work for lunch tomorrow !!!!

What are your challenges for March, come on gals !!! I need some inspiration for some new mini challenges !!!

Diva x

My challenge for March is to do 20 hours of dedicated exercise over the month - so doing an average of half hour work out every day on top of my normal exercise I get from walking everywhere. I gave up driving to go back to education a little while ago and im glad now because its working in my favour!!
I've seen in another post a girl is doing a no carb month, a no choc month and a month doing 120 hour exercise. She's got to be mental...who goes without chocolate for 30 days?!?!

20 hours of exercise sounds like a good challenge although iv just got back and all the skinny girls were in the changing rooms walking round in thongs - oh the joys sometimes i come out of the gym feeling worse then i went in - totally agree no chocolate for 30 days is a no go area

My challenge for March is to do 20 hours of dedicated exercise over the month - so doing an average of half hour work out every day on top of my normal exercise I get from walking everywhere. I gave up driving to go back to education a little while ago and im glad now because its working in my favour!!
I've seen in another post a girl is doing a no carb month, a no choc month and a month doing 120 hour exercise. She's got to be mental...who goes without chocolate for 30 days?!?!

That sounds like a good challenge ! I did the opposite of you recently, Mr D bought me a new car, so now I drive a lot more obviously !!! I think that's why I wanted to up my walking, as before I would walk around the little town we were living in or train into larger cities like Philadelphia or New York....

No choccy for 30 days ????!!!! I don't think I manage 30 minutes without thinking about it !!!! :D

Diva x

I think I'm going to do a March Upper Body Blitz, using my new arm weights , and it's time to reinflate my core ball and see if I can find ANY stomach muscles to work on !!! :character00115:

Thats a good idea for a challenge! I've got proper bingo wings and I've got little weights so maybe I might copy you on that one, for April maybe.
I did 45 mins of an old WW DVD last night and I must not have stretched it out properly because I can barely get out of the chair. I cant even sit on the toilet without struggling!! lol

Back