Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Have you seen Cameron Diaz's arms recently. She looks like the Hulk, its a really bad look for her. I'd quite like a comfortable in-between of bingo wings and solid guns lol

I'm just hoping to look normal, I mean I can hide loose flabby belly bits if I'm left with them with some of those spanky spanx !! Bingo wings are not soo easy to hide and I really want to be bare armed when the temp here is nudging 95 in the Summer ( we had days of over 100 last year)

Diva x

yeah, thats something to look forward to when you lose weight - summer! Im always so uncomfortable in the summer because i cover up. I dont think I'll ever be able to wear a bikini...maybe a mankini though? lol

I always think the 1950s one pieces are really sexy and you need curves to pull them off xxx Have you seen theyv made spanx for bingo wings !!

Howdie you lot. Crikey, I had some reading to do then to keep up with the posts hehehehehe. Tell you what I dont like about Spanx - the fact that when you wear a tight top or sumithing a bit thin you can see where they are digging into the top of my back and give me a hang over of back fat hahahaha. Not attractive at all.

Rosyro - Thats great, you have lost 2lb. Wooooop. I cant wait to see ya piccys from your mountian climb. Let me know when you have put them up. me and my friend are going to start doing mountian walks and lots of camping in the spring/summer.

Wildtrapeez - How many calories a day are you averaging out at? I know I lose more weight if I have around the 1400 - 1500 mark than the 1000 mark. Its stops your body going into starvation mode and boosts weight loss. Hehehehehe, I was in stitched reading abut your internet dating fiasco. The limping man hehehehe. Ooooh, good luck with the 20 hours exercise. I mite try that one too.

Katierose - Who needs a man when you have DVD boxsets and knitting hehehe. I keep promising myself I'll start doing more arty farty stuff and crafts but I never seem to have time at the mo. I love art and that though. Really wanna start pimping my own clothes. Gok Wan style hehe.

Viva - thats fantastic. Another 2lb loss. Ah, I love that buzzing feeling you get from exercise. It helps you want to do more of it I find. I was like that from the gym last night so I'm going again tonight.

Well girls, my next mini goal is to get down to 12 and a half stone for my 30th on the 28th March. So I will have to lose 2-3lbs a week over the next 5 weeks. I am really going to step up the exercise though and be more careful on a weekend. Try not to have as many slip ups in the week either.

Yesterday was a good day. Here is my diary...

MONDAY (week 16)

Meal replacement shake (200 cals)
Low fat chicken sarnie (280 cals)
Rice crispy square (120 cals)
Necterine (50 cals)
Grapes (50 cals)
Chicken wraps and salad (400 cals)
Refresher chew bar (80 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1180

Plus I went to the gym and burned 400 calories in the hour I was there :) Back again tonight.

Rite, well I have to get back to work. I have so much work to complete before I leave here in 3 weeks time hehe.

Speak to you all tomorow xxx

Hi everybody !!! I agree about the Spanx and any of those industrial strength pull em ins !!!! Okay if you are a little bit overweight, terrible if you are stones overweight because it has to 'go ' somewhere and you get those ridges !!! Yuk !!!

Well the weather hates me, it's official..... Just when I thought I would be out and about walking it SNOWS again overnight. We had another 5 to 7 inches here....grrrrrrr!!! I love the snow, but not what it is doing to my exercise regime !!!!

Anyway, got to be in it to win it....and I want another pound GONE, asap !!!

Diva x

GO DIVA AND MISS KLASSY
aghh someone just brought chocolates in to work for us the temptation is to big iv alreday had about 5 xxx

I average between 1200 - 1600 I used to eat about 2000 on what I thought was a good day!
I weighed in on Sunday & no change but I got my very welcome gift from mother nature this morning so I think that might have something to do with it and maybe ill have lost a couple of lb after. I'm hoping my period weighs 2 stone Haha!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

hi babe how many cal are you eatting a day? i eating no more then 1500 and watching the whole 45g of fat thing. do you think im doing alright?
im bored now thou need some new ideas.
x

Here I no but its not near me I'm from north Wales: )

Ive done a whole month of no carb no dairy :) xxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Morning Lasses

Wildtrapeez - My mam was telling me about an intresting article last night - apparently this lady ate nothing but weight watcher meals for a month and ended up gaining 3lb. This is beacuse they contain so much sugar. Have you tried slimming world? Mebey give that a go instead of WW. You will be retaining water if it's that time of the month. Last time I got my period the scales said I was 14st and I was gutted but then the week after I was down to 13 and a half. Goes to show how much water our bodies cling onto, so I wouldnt worry too much.

Liliaimee - Well done. I dont think I could manage no carb. They are the majority of my meals haha. Supposed to work wonders for weight loss though. Good on ya. What kind of stuff did you eat?

Vicklee - Hey hunny. Yeah, you are doing great. Very good infact. How have your losses been? I know what you mean about getting bored. I feel the same. We should mix things up a bit. Try one week low carb, one week low cal, one week low fat, one week vedgeie, one week WW etc, etc. And play round with some new foods. I eat anywhere between 1200 and 1600 most days. But then on weekends I have around 2000-2500 a day as I drink so much. I think my body is always guessing how much fat and calories I am going to have as it varies so much. I dont eat much fat at all to be fair. Probally no more then 20-30g on most days.

Rosyro - Don't worry about the chockys. A little of what you fancy does you good. It stops you from heading towards a full on binge later on if you satisfy your cravings. I am obsesses with those refresher chew bars. Only 76 calories. I have one most days hehehe. Only 1g of fat too :)

Diva - I cant believe all that snow you are having. You should go out and shovel the street. That'll be good exercise hahaha.

Well, the Adonis is treating me to a blcok session on these power plate things at the local beauty salon. Apparently you can lose a dress size in 3 weeks so we hoping it'll help me into a small 16 by m,y birthday party in 4 weeks time. I'll let you know how it goes. The plates vibrate and you stand on them. I have heard mixed reviews but heres to hoping!!!!

I had another good day yestarday, although didnt do any exercise. Here is yesterdays food diary:

TUESDAY

Slimfast shake (220 cals)
Pea and ham soup (that lush homemade one courtisy of my mam hehe) (250 cals)
3 Necterines (150 cals)
Refresher chew bar (yum yum yum) (80 cals)
Beef Stifado and bolied potatos (again, another homemade scrummy meal off my mam) (400 cals)
Banana (100 cals)
Grapefruit (70 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1270

I'm really big on eating about every 2-3 hours during the day at the mo. Keeps me pretty full and stops me binging on a night. My will power was tested last night though but I was good and when ever I thought of going to the shop for biccys I tried to occupy myself and when I got hungry I just ate a full grapefruit. Wey man, I had the juice everywhere and was soooo sticky hahahaha.

Well, work time for me now. Got the Adonis coming over tonight when I get back from the gym so that'll be lovley.

Speak tomorow girls xxx

Yeah I saw that program it was done by zoe salmon. She basically ate ready made processed foods for a month (not just WW though) and she found herself constantly hungry so she snacked all the time and that's what was down to her weight gain.
I don't eat the WW meals I just follow the points system, I occasionally have the desserts and that's it. I'm going to give it another fortnight and if I'm still not losing then ill go to docs and change diets.
I did start my period yesterday and I'm drinking more water so hopefully ill start to see a loss soon!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Miss K with your Birthday coming up and a party, you know what that means.....SHOPPING !!! Are you going to buy a new outfit????? I am SO suffering from not shopping at the mo...to be fair I do have loads of clothes ( some with the tags still on !!) waiting for me in my wardrobe !!!
I have never been one for the slimming meals, like Lean Cuisines, etc as they always looked too small for me....I like a big plateful !!!! ( mmmm....can't imagine how I got fat !!??!!) plus I don't think I have ever recovered from when the WW little tins of soup first came out, I opened one and it was like brown water !! Eeeek !!! Did you try the SF pasta things when they first launched.....yuk !!!

Diva x

I really want to buy myself a gorgeous couture dress in a smaller size as an incentive, but the amount of times my mum has done it and ended up giving them away to charity after a couple of years is putting me off!!

Good idea or bad idea do you reckon??

Speaking of my mum, she's doing a diet called Diet Chef. She's addicted to QVC so she gots it from there. One of the presenters did it and lost quite a bit of weight on it. Anyway, it cost her £120 I think for a months supply - although its not really a month because she has 'weekends off' where they dont provide the food but she still has to eat sensibly. Anyway, she has granola for breakfast, soup for lunch and for dinner its things like lasagne or meatballs, etc. She gets to have a snack a day too which they also provide - usually oatmeal cookies or salt and vinegar popcorn. I worry because she ordered it the same day I watched the program Zoe Salmon did about eating prepackaged foods and that was a disaster! She's on day 3 tomorrow and I think its the longest she's ever gone without eating chocolate! lol

Miss you girls. <3

i saw that diet thing on bbc3 (still on the iplayer) it was shocking.
thanks hun, ive lose 4 pounds one week then nothing then maybe 3-5 the next all depence what im working shift wise as i do 2 weeks of nights a months so somedays im eating for 24 hours and god do i pay for it. gonna try the mixing the diet up a little and see what happens.
x

Ah man......... I have just spend about 20 min writing to you all and my computer done that stupid thing again where it lost it all. I dont have time now, but I promise I'll come back later and try and re-write everything I just wrote. It was giet good crack too hahaha. Typical.

Speak soon me lovleys xxx

hi girls you all ok keeping strong? i have lunch out at the harvester today help!!!! what should i go for? x

Back