Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Hey me dears.

Well, stowed off my feet today as we having a pyjama party at work so there is kids flying about everywhere haha. I work in a Childrens Centre at the mo you see.

I cant believe I speant to long typing on here yesterday and lost it all. It better not happen again.

Vicklee - what did you get for your lunch? Did you get the chicken?

Elm - Miss you tooooooo. How are you feeling now? Have you perked up a bit? Its all that work you are doing hun.

Wildtrapeez - I think you should get a lovley dress as an incentive. Rather than buy a mega expensive coture one though why dont you opt for one of those gorgeous cheaper versions off ebay. I think they come from Japan on somewhere. be careful though as the sizes are stupidly small. A normal size 16 to them is like a 10-12 to us or something ridiculous like that. Oh, I saw that Diet Chief thing on QVC a while back. The food is supposed to be very nice. And lots of varied meals. How expensive though!!!!!:eek: You'll have to let me know how your mam gets on.

Diva - I think I should come and steal some of your wardrobe hahahaha. I went on a bit of a shopping spree last night and got some new dressy jeans and 4 flattering tops. All in the sale. I still srefuse to pay money for clothes that will not fit in a few months time. Plus, the clothes I really love and want to buy don't fit. Shops only tend to go up to a 14-16 in the fashion shops. I cant wait for the days I can walk into any shop and buy what the hell I like (like I used too. I miss those days).

Katierose, Rosyro, Liliamiee, Pink - How you all getting on?

Well I have been very good the last two days. Here is my food diary entries:

WEDNESDAY

Slimfast Shake (220 cals)
Grapefruit (80 cals)
Banana (100 cals)
Beef stifado, potatos and portabello mushroom (350 cals)
Plum and another mushtoom (50 cals)
Biscuits (300 cals)
Chips (400 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1500

THURSDAY

Slimfast shake (220 cals)
Meatballs and spagetti (470 cals)
2 plums (50 cals)
Apple (50 cals)
Meal replacement bar (220 cals)
Chicken and salad pitta bread (300 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1310

I have decided to have my next official weigh in when I am next at the doctors, so the 9th March. I am gonna try and be extra good for then. Last time I was there was around 12th January and I was 13.12 so I hope to get down to 13 for the 9th. That should be enough for the doc to keep giving the the Xenical shouldnt it?

I'm at that wedding doo tonight with everyone from work. Really looking forward to it. Then the Adonis is picking me up and coming to stop at mine and we going to look at holiday brochures. Then tomorow night I am going to a Robbie William tribute night at the local social club (so lots of cheap drink). I'm going with the Adonis sister hehe. Meet the family and all that haha.

Well I hope you all have a fab weekend and I'll speak to you all on Monday xxx

Heya lovely!
I've been away this week at a friends so I havent been about (I've been too busy eating lots of junk, lol)
How's you? Seem to be doing pretty well :)
Adonis still sounding lush ;)

Those vibrating plate things look mental. They had them at my gym, people do their core exercises and stretces on them, because it makes your muscles work wice as hard as when you're on flat ground.

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

Good morning, love.

I actually am feeling better. I even quit my job lol so now I'm back to focusing on eating better and looking for another job.

if you're working with kids, you must be running around everywhere. Its nice to finally catch up on here and see how you're doing, I've missed you!

Hi you lovely lot !!! Dancing a happy dance....22 miles pounded this week on the Treadmill, hoping that helps me towards another pound lost on Monday!! Elm, good luck with job hunting !!

Oh Miss K, holiday brochures, holidays, I love traveling !! I'm always browsing through sites like Tripadvisor, dreaming about where I want to go next!!! I love that site because you can see actual real photos taken by real visitors, not just the glitzy perfect ones the Hotels, etc have done!! Hahaha !!

Have a great weekend !!!

Diva x

hey all!! Iv been icky ill since wednesday !! It explains why i was craving chocolate and carbs so bad all week! I weighed in today and i had lost 1lb which is a miracle as iv missed two of my exercise sessions.

Wildtrapeze i think you should buy a dress too and if you only buy it a few sizes smaller it will give you something to aim for! i keep my denim shorts next to the bed so i can keep trying them on.

How good the Adonis is treating you to a session on the power plates! We have some in the gym but im never sure how to use them. I stood on one once and it literally was shaking my fillings. Sounds like you have an amazing weekend ahead,

Hey Elm congrats on quitting your job and feeling better hope your doing ok xxxxx

22 miles! Blimey, well done!
Hope everyone's doing ok.
Having a good weekend?

Ladies, Ladies Ladies, how are we all this fine morning (or should I say wet miserable morning haha).

Have you all had a lovley weekend? Come on, tell me all the gossip hehe.

Well, I'm buzzing as had my weigh in on Saturday morning and after weeks and weeks of losing a pound here and a pound there I have lost 3lb last week. I did have an excellent week to be fair though but still ate plenty too so am chuffed. I have had a good weekend calorie-wise too. I'll note my food diarys here first then its time for a catch up hehe...

FRIDAY

Chicken and salad pitta bread (300 cals)
1 cookie (60 cals)
Quavers (100 cals)
Vodka (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1680

SATURDAY

Quavers (90 cals)
Apple Juice (50 cals)
Vodka (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1360

SUNDAY

Few chips (at about 3am hehe) (350 cals)
Bacon Sarnie (450 cals)
Squares crisps (120 cals)
Turkey stir fry and a pitta bread (500 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1420

I know I was naughty on Saturday by not eating much but to be fair I was sooooo ill from the drink off the night before that I had to litterally force the quavers and slimfast down me. Then I was out again on the Saturday night. I dunno know how I managed. I went to the Adonis's sisters at 5.30 and got straight back on the vod haha. The Robbie Williams thing we went to was sooooo good. The bloke was the spitting double of him and spoke like him and everything. The we went clubbing and I met the Adonis in the nightclub. He was famished by about 3am so we went to pizza shop then home and passed out haha. He was ill yesterday bless him. I nursed him to health though hehe.

Rosyro - Oh no, sorry to hear you aint been well. There are so many bugs going around at the mo. Great news on the 1lb loss though. You have almost lost half a stone. Go on lass!!!!!! Woop woop! Ah, wen you get back into your denim shorts you will have to get the piccys on the go on here, so we can see these famous shorts hehe.

Diva - I continue to be amazed every week by your determination in the walking stakes. You have done class again. How much have you lost this week then? Tell me tell me hehe. I think me and the Adonis are definatley opting for Turkey in September. We have found a gorgeous all inclusive hotel and its not that expensive either. Cant wait to get it booked. I love that trip advisor website too hehe. There is another good one called Holiday Watchdog.

Elm - Ah, I'm so pleased you have ditched that job. Yes in one way its a bit of a shame, but on the other hand, it was running you into the ground. No one can be expected to keep that up. You will find something much more suitable that you will enjoy but can still focus on you too. Plus you can come on here more often now and speak to us lot hehehehehe. BONUS!!!!!

Emz - Sounds like you have had a belter of a week last week. Its nice to take a bit time off and enjoy yourself and let your hair down. You back at Uni this week? I'll keep you posted on the vibrating plates haha.

Well girls, goota go and do some work as per usual, but speak to you all soon and cant wait to here about your weekends xxx

Miss K I got another STs this week.....boo !!!! All this bloody walking and not even an itsy bitsy pound off !!! Grrrrr !!! Hehehe !!!
Anywhooo, not one to dwell on it, cos I am kicking weight's ass in March !!! Starting M.U.B.B tomorrow, my weights, my core ball, and plenty of bouncing around !!! Hehehe !!! Maybe I can just bounce it off, eh ??? More exercise, and if I gain even a pound I will throw a hissy fit !!!! I'm still just over a stone lighter than I was on 1st Jan !!!
Well done on dropping, I'm going to keep plodding !!!! Book All-Inclusive, it is heaven....no worries, loads of choice and scrummy food and drinks !! Done it a few times...yummy !!!!
Time for a big, fat, low fat coffee and lunch...I'm starving !!!!

Diva x

Ooo congrats on the 3lbs! Great loss, esp. considering the alcohol ;)
Sounds like you had a fab weekend...especially nursing adonis ;)
Got any plans for the week?

I'm back at uni now...slaving away at an essay, ooooh the joy.

So I'm realty pissed off girls I lost 5 pounds I'm 2 weeks nd I drank I'm the weekend and munched on The Sunday n it says I gained this 5 pounds just from a night and a day :( it did this last time I drank xxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

You might just be retaining water because of the alcohol, see how it's looking at the end of the week. x

Liliamiee - I agree with Pink that it probally water retention. Some people get it really bad from drinking alcahol while others bodies dehydrate and the scales show a loss. Its a funny thing alcohol. What do you tend to drink? I find sticking with mainnly vod (or sometimes the odd glass of wine) I tend to be okay. Alcopops, cider and lager are a huge no no though.

Pink - Oooooh, what essay do you have to do this time? What you think you will come out with when you finish uni? And what job are you fancying doing? Well, this week am gonna do a bit exercise, but then on Thursday night I am off to Wetherspoons as my friend is home from Spain so we going for a few drinks. It's a good job I am skint and wont be able to drink too much hehehehe. I had the Adonis over last night and we watched Biggest Loser. Did you see it? Their losses have been amazing, I cant get over some of them. How diffrent did Paddy look, and the guy that won. And that young lad is getting very handsome hehe.

Diva - I recon you have just reached one of those pleatus (or whatever you call it in weight loss) and will start to drop again in a week or two. This does tend to happen when we have dieted for a while. Plus, a stone since Jan the 1st is very good indeed. What is MUBB? Yeah, we defo booking All Inclusive. His Mam is going to book it for us today and put the deposit down then we will give her the money in a few weeks. I feel terrible, I have never even met his mam yet hehehe. How nice is that. The hotel we have opted for is new for 2011 and is just getting done up now. It's right on the beach, had its own jetti bit and private beach, 3 pools, sauna, buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants, pool bar and disco. Its only costing us about 500 squid for 10 days in September. Cant wait. Plus, I can probally get a fair whack of weight off by then. I need to look stunning in a bikini as the Adonis had a mega fit body hehehe.

Well me dears, had a good day yesterday. Here's what I had...

MONDAY (Week 17 - the weeks have flew over)

Turkey stirfry and a pitta bread (400 cals)
Cookie (60 cals)
Plum (30 cals)
1 slice toast and low fat spready cheese (100 cals)
Pok, boiled potatos, 1 small yorkie pud, gravy, few mushy peas and stuffing (600 cals)
Chewey sweeties (160 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1350

I feel like I am going to have one of those 'hungry' days today. I'm gona try and stay stroing though but fill up on fruit if I am mega starving.

Speak tomorow xxx

Last edited:
ello lovely ladys.
yes hun i was v good and had the chicken and sald no afters but then went home and pigged out, god what a waste.
not doing great this week cant stop eatting, im dreading going dr to be weighted as i think ive put weight on, havent been on the old scales. hows u babe x

Well I'm on form today gonna join slimming world and the gym tomoz as ive successfully finished bootcamp,

At The weekend I drank wine and vodka with soda water and had a few jagerbombs I didn't go mad cos I just stayed in with a few friends but yeh you could be right thanks girls xxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Hi!! It's March, can you believe it??? This is the month of my upper body blitz( MUBB !)
Getting scared that I'll soon be able to fly off if I flap my arms....got to start working on the bingowings!!! Hehe!!
Alcohol is something I am trying to avoid...as it gives me the munchies, plus all those empty calories!! It sort of bloats me for a day or so after, and I hate that false reading on the scales, drives you mad!!!

Anywhoo, off to workout, the first of a new month, let's do it!!!!

Diva x

hey lili - i know when i drink sometimes i put on like halfa stone but it goes by then end of theweek as long as your good!!! Why is everything that tastes good bad for you !

Go Viva! Good luck with the workout ! Im going to try the thirty day shred ! everyone seems to be raving about it !

wow miss kassy your holiday sounds like its going to be amazing !!! Im very jealous ! I know exactly what you mean about bikini body tho my boyfreind has a six pack grr he did put on a bit of weight but after three sessions in the gym hes back to looking amazing !! Its so unfair he eats whatever he wants aswell and usually half of mine !

I nearly cried at the biggest loser it was so inspirational! was the guy who won the holiday paddy cos hed gone really sexy!

Yaee only an hour of work left then home xxx

evening!
how is everyone?? who's doing a march challenge??!

had my WI yesterday, lost half a pound :( but weighed myself this morning and im down to 197lb but not going to count it cos technically it isnt my weigh in day lol i cant help myself!

I've got 10 points left tonight so I'm gonna have a cornetto! :D

WOW just seen the adonis he is hot !

rosyro said:
WOW just seen the adonis he is hot !

Wait how lol I wanna see

profile albumns i think !!

Back