Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

wow its been super quiet on here just back from two weeks away how is everyone doing ??

Come back everyone I miss you all. ):

Hey everyone, I'm baaaaaaaakkkkkkk! Woopie! Missed you all loads and it goes to show, that without my support from you's lot, my diet goes to crap :(

How have you all been and how are you all doing? Come on, I want to here all the gossip!!!!

Well, as you all know it was my 30th last weekend and the girls threw me a party on the 26th. It was awsome and such a laugh. I dont think I have ever been that drunk before hahahaha. Well, me and the adonis decided that I would have the full weekend "off" my diet and we would eat what the heck we wanted. Great idea, only problem is I havn;t got back on track yet and a weekend off has turned to a full week and a bit off. Now this is where I need to be careful and nip it in the butt bafore it creeps back on again. Honest, I was terrible last week - had 3 meals to go out too and I just wasn't in the right frame of mind at all. I'm off out for yet another meal tonight and have already made a pig of myself today, but from tomorow I am going to REBOOT (as Emz aka Pink likes to call it hehe).

I got weighed on Saturday and I am still 13.1 so have stayed the same for last weew weeks. So I'm taking it from there and starting again. Tomorow haha.

What's new with me thn? Well... New job is going fab. I love it, but I keep getting sandwiches for lunch as there are so many lovley sandwich shops close by. Gonna stop that though and have just stocked the freezer at work with WW meals for the reast of the week.

The Adonis and I are still going strong. Its true love now like and we see each other loads and if we not seeing each other we constantly text of speak on phone. We are soal mates and get on soooo well. I have now met his kids and I get on great with them. I dunno where they get their energy from though I tell ya. They have me worn out on a Sunday haha.

Well, better get back to work. But can't wait to here from all you girls xxxxx

Well, day one of my re-boot went well, although I didnt do any exercise. Heres what I ate:

Nestle Cookie Crisp Cereal and a tiny bit milk (200 cals)
WW meal and sald (300 cals)
few jelly sweets (150 cals)
3 chicken skewers and stuffed peppers (650 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1300

Lets hope I can keep it up. I must admit I was craving junk all day yesterday and even woke up craving crap this morning. Sometimes I think a week off the diet is ot such a good idea. Makes you remember what you are missing.

I'm gonna try and be extra good until i'm down to 12 stone then maybe go out for a nice meal with the Adonis. If only I could cut out the alcohol on the weekend, I would get there soooo much quicker.

Well, I'll check in tomorow and keep you posted as to how I'm doing. I realy do hope I can get down to atleast 10 stone by mid september for my holidays. Do you girls think that is a realistic goal?

Speak soon xxxx

Hi Miss K, gawd I know what you mean about craving the crappy stuff when you've had even a little bit of it !!! Haha !!! I have over 30 various gorgeous goodies sitting in my kitchen at the mo ( ready for Baby Diva's arrival soon !! ) and it is driving meee crazeeeeee !!!! Choccy bars, sweets, etc.... I swear this is almost a form of torture !!! Plus I am having almost 3 weeks off from the serious exercise, so I know I am probably looking at a regain !!!
I think you may need to cut back on the booze, as it's probably not helping, also if you've worked all week hard to cc and be good with exercise how awful do you feel after the weekend ??? The alcohol is just sugar and empty calories, it dehydrates, and mucks up the scales !!! This is what I keep on telling myself ....and it works !!!
Is 3 stone possible in what 5 months ??? I think if you break it down withmini targets like you plan to do and also work your a**e off you stand a
good chance. and even if you do not hit 10 st you could still be 2 st lighter, so still a bloody winner , hehehe !!!
I'm getting ready for my big restart after this 3 week mini break already, just bought an all singing all dancing blender, juicer thingy, so I can do a detoxy thing. Even I can't eat soup when the weather is warmer, hehe !!! Though I think I will never be a non-drinker as the FIRST thing I thought of when choosing it, was just wow think of all the scrummy yummy slushy cocktails I can make with this baby !!! Oh yeah !!!! Hic !!!!

Diva x

Last edited:
Diva. Hey you. Missed your chit chat loads. Oh, ad Baby Diva???? Is there something I have missed? haha. Hey, if you can keep away from all those goodies you deserve a medal. I cant have stuff like that in the house coz I cant help eat it.

Oooooh, the blender sounds great. Thonk of all the lush soups and smoothies you can make. You'll be able to get some free recepies on line. I went through the smoothy stage a few years back. Only lasted a week as I couldnt be bothered with all the prep work and the fruit cost a fortune haha. I'm just too lazy really and love my redy preped food.

Is the weather getting warmer there then? Its still a tad chilly here but brightening up and I adore these light mornings :) Perk me right up they do.

I defo going to try and cut down on the alcahol on a weekend and start exercising as that will make a huge diffrence. Me and the Addoinis have just went halfys on a wii and got the fit boars and I have just bought that "just dance" so even if I dont get to the gym much I can do that, and go on my bike and dowalking. I need to mix it up otherweise I get bored.

Let me know when you start your detox thingy and how you feel on it.

Well, yesterday was another canny day. Hers what I had:

Nestle cookie crisp cereal (200 cals)
WW Meal and Salad (300 cals)
Plum, apple, orange (130 cals)
Jelly sweets (280 cals)
WW meal and steamed vedge (400 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1300

I tell you what though - I need to pack it with the sweeties too. I need more will power hahahaha. Atleast I dont go over my calories still and I suppose its better than chocolate as less fat content. Still packed with sugar though haha.

Well, back to work for me. Speak soon you's lot xxx

That is two good days you've done !!! Back on track !!! I spent over 3 hours yesterday staining our deck and I'm only half way through it, my arms are killing me today with all that painting !!! We've ordered a new set of patio furniture, so thought I had better start on the outside jobs....
When I am cal counting I just find it hard to get any nice things in, because even a small bag of sweeties can be 300 cals and that's a big chunk out of 1200/ 1500 cals allowance !!! So I just avoid them.....or try to !!! Baby Diva is our youngest...hehehe...a handsome lad of nearly 18 !!! Looking forward to his visit and Mr D being off for two weeks and our break to the Beach Cottage, I love the Seaside !!! We've had a few nice days here, the temp hit 75 degrees which was lovely, getting ready for the scorching days when it's 90 degrees plus, yay !!!!

Diva x

Heyyyloooooooo keep goin Kas as soon as I eat crap for more then one dAy it's all I want, know watt u mean about alcohol weight loss wud be easier if it wasn't there but you usually drink vodka which is as low cal as you get although I always feel like an alike wen I have to buy it from the supermarket x

Hiya girlies

Have you had a nice weekend? Did you get up to much?

Diva - I bet staining your deck was good exercise haha. I bet it will look lovley ready for the summer too :) Bet you will have a fab time at the Beach Cottage. When do you go?

Rosyro - Hahahaha, I know what you mean, I feel like that when I go for me voddy haha.

Well, I had a lovley suprise when I stepped on the sacles on Sunday morning - down to 12st 8lb. I'm guessing this is not the most accurate of readings though as I was ill all day Saturday (following a mega heavy night out with the Adonis on Friday) and I couldnt eat or drink a thing all day. So i'll not be supprised if next week I'm a pound or two heavier. Still nice to see those numbers though.

Yesterday I was bad though - as I didnt eat anything at all on Saturday (couldn't even keep water down) I was mega hingry come sunday and had all kind of naughty things - inclusig a McDonalds brekkie and supper haha. Back on track today though.

Well, I'm going to update my ticker hehehehe xxxx

Hope it's going well xxx

Heya duckie! How's it going?
Glad to see that you had a fab birthday!!!!
Time to reboot ;) Gah, hate it!
It's ridiculous that it's so easy to get out of the swing of thigns! When you're dieting, it's like 'this is so easy, why did I never do this before?' and then you have like a day off and it completely messes you up...I just don't get it, but oh well. Time to sort ourselves out I suppose!

Glad to see that it's going so well with Adonis ;)

Diva's back in da house !!! Woo woo !!!!

Good morning Miss K and pals !!!!! Sending you a big fat Monday morning hello !!!! Had a great time off, spending time with my gorgeous Mr D and Baby D !!!! Hehe !!!! Yes there was alcohol, yes there was yummy meals out, yes there was choccy !!!! Yes there are now an extra 5.6 lbs snuggling down on my hips !!! ( Don't get tooo comfy there you extra pounds, I am kicking you off ASAP !!!)

How is everyone ??? I feel like I've been gone like forever, and I missed just prattling on about my woes and grumbling about trying to eat healthier foods !!! I am feeling very zingy this morning, got that sort of fresh start, clean slate thrill bubbling away!!! Haha !!!!
Not one Easter Egg or Easter treat passed these lips, woo woo !!! Who else is starting fresh like me ????

Right, time for coffee and start catching up with the goss on here !!!!

Diva x

I miss you all. Today is my birthday, so I shall have fun!

Yo yo yo! lol.
Happy late birthday elm! Hope it was wicked! :)

Sooooo, how's everyone doing getting back on track? I've managed to drag my drooping arse back on to the wagon....meeeehhhhhhhhh!
Worth it though! I've already lost 4 of the lbs thatattached themselves to me like demented little scarrab beetles (those creepy ones in the Mummy films)...so yeh...

hope you're all doing well :)

Hey everyone

I eventually got a mo to come see you all (well, cybber seeyou all that is hahaha).

Diva - Hows the juicing going? You sound like you have had a fun few weeks.

Elm - Happy belated birthday. Did you have a good un?

Pink - Hows you? You are soooo right. Its mega hard getting back on track.

I have been PANTS and feel like te will is out ofmy reach. I have been crap again for about 2 weeks now. All these bank holidays and stuff = lots of alcohol and takeaways. I just can't get my head back into gear.

I was going to join the gym tomorow but to be honest, I cant really afford it this month.

I think when Monday comes I'll start from scratch. Like it's the beginning again and take it from there.

I have been too scared o get on the scales, but last trime I was on (about a week and a half ago) I was 12.10 but I know I will be more now coz I have just "overeaten", I have went into full on binge mode on some days. Hitting the 3500 calorie point 2 days last week.

I'm gonna try not beat myself up, but I know I have to turn this around before I pile it all back on. I would be dvestated. So am gonna try and not go OTT this weekend then when Monday comes BOOOOM, BACK ON IT!!!!!!

I am going to have to take time out also to come on here every day as it helps sooooo much.

So come on girls... I need you all. LETS DO THIS!!!! AGAIN hahahaha xxxxxx

Back