Secret diary of a SMALL girl...to be

Woohoo, to the looser trousers! Grit through the headaches, you are allowed paracetomol etc so make use of them.

Oh heck yes.. parecetamol.. is a must! xx

Bring my flatties? I've had to wear them as I can't bear to wear my others...and still limping - a nice juicy blister on the ball of my foot! Still I managed to hobble round the work car park for 10 mins which is some exercise but not very fast!

It'll be working those calf muscles though! All that up and down ;)

Day 4 - part 2 - was my first big challenge - I was actually having the first strong hunger pangs and really felt I needed more calories. So, I had an extra soup. I think it was psychological though as my OH was out at Chelt races and I had the 2 kiddies to deal with on my own - I prefer the assistance of husband during witching hour but hey - my uncomfortableness (that's not a word is is it?)... my discomfort was rising as I knew my OH would come back after a day of drinking with the lads (oh I was jealous!) and do my head in with his chirpy, slurring OTT love declarations! To add to my challenge he arrives home saying he bought me a doner kebab cos he loves me! I politely declined and had chose to have a protein bar. It was hard.... but I did it. He ended up trying to eat his pizza and the kebab dripping in fat! I found the kebab in the fridge this morning and it was so nice to see it looking absolutely minging.

Day 5 - Friday night - next challenge. Usually like a nice meal and a alcoholic beverage to relax...... not sure what I plan to do - I think i'll decide hour by hour today. However, I must be going into ketosis cos i'm starting to feel the cold - haven't felt the cold for ages! I'm working a late shift on Sat night so that will be easier...

hey olive just read your diary i think i posted mine in wrong place lol as all the diaries are here!

loved the beginning of your diary your master plan etc absolutely brilliant!! i have 5 children and have a permanent witching hour lol so know what you mean!

i found day 5 the worst to be honest, was starving freezing and tired but i was in ketosis then so all good. i work in a nursing home so i constantly up and down stairs lol so empathise with the sore feet he he.

im on week 4 or 5 god i cant remember lol but had a blip last week and am v v v annoyed with myself to a point of self loathing! so onwards and upwards ! xx

Day 5 - defo feeling more weird today. Tonight will be about chilling and have a hot detox bath and early night. Resisting a tipple will be hard, resisting nibbles will be harder. But I am keeping thoughts in my mind of how much better day 6 will begin to feel.

Hi Eternal - I have also decided that just because the day is labelled as Friday so what? - i think i'll pretend it's monday...

Hi Olive,

Just wanted to say that I love reading your blog. It just seems to make sense to me if you know what I mean. How are you getting on now?

Lou x

Thanks Lou - it's nice to hear feedback. It spurs me on. x

Day 5 was 'trying' but I completed it with no tipples or nibbles and plenty of fluid (the healthy kind!).

Day 6 - I thought today would be when it starts to get easier.... feeling a bit nauseous today and light headed. Already had 2 shakes and I have to work until midnight (been up since 0630hrs). I think i'll be increasing my intake today to ad an extra couple of replacement meals. I have a shake and a porridge for work If I feel odd, then I'll have another. At the moment I'm deciding whether to have a sunday meal with the family. I was thinking of cooking a nice healthy beef stew and SS in the day with the stew in the evening as a meal. This way, i'm not restricting my options and actually if I cook it and then decide not to - even better...?!...

Today I had my first soup at midday and think maybe it should have been earlier as felt a bit sick - drank loads of fluid beforehand but water made me feel worse - queasy as I was so hungry. I then went on to have a cambridge bar an hour later which made me feel a bit better. I then felt pretty good for a while and then have dipped again this evening. I'm at work (in a call centre - don't hate me I don't sell anything) and feeling weird - I've had a shake and a porridge. Hunger subsided but feel nauseous and hot and uncomfortable. I don't recall feeling like this before. Anyone else had this? I'm drinking plenty of water... I am also drinking quite a bit of coffee too though. No more than usual with the caffeine. Just under 3 hours to go til I finish shift...

are you getting a bug? have a chicken salad if you are feeling unwell it will really perk you up or clarify for sure if you do have a bug/virus.

It could be that you're having a bug. I sometimes get a bit 'ill' if I drink too much water in a row when I'm hungry. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks ladies - I'm feeling better today. Burst of energy but now tiring a little so another shake in a mo will be nice. I think I was sooo tired from an early start... usually when I feel like that I would go into binge mode but I managed to push forward and successfully do another whole day. So pleased.... now I have a lovely beef stew cooking for the family for tea and I may have a portion this evening. If I'm really buzzing then I may not bother. This journey is about re-learning my habits and that includes being able to eat and not obsessively continue eating after a meal. On the other hand, by SS'ing and not including any food this feels obsessive too. This sounds like garble but it's clear in my own head.

Back