Secret Diary

I found myself burning out. I guess if we are only eating 700kcals and then you exercise another 2-300 off, then you will be very low on energy.

Can you have a bar, just to see if it perks you up a little?

I think I've ready that it's quite common to have dips now and then, you should perk up by tomorrow xx

Also, try having a little extra salt on your meal, I've heard low salt levels can make you feel lethargic and get leg aches..

GeeGee as soon as I read ur post I rmbrd reading about adding a little salt but I cldnt rmbr why. I've had a bar with can come zero & feel slightly better. Early nite I think & hopefully feel better tmrw x

Can of come zero! Sorry had to laugh! :)

Hope you feel better tomorrow x

Haha, it's ok, I text my BF that I was going to try Wellies (for walking), iPhone changed it to Willies.. lovely :eek:

Just had my Coke Zero, not had any for 2 days and it tasted extra nice :D

Here's to tomorrow, day 16? lol

Glad you are feeling a little better!

I still didn't order any soups, I think I'd feel cheated compared to a shake or oatmeal lol.

The soups r really nice & comforting on these cold winter days. They r thicker than I thought they wld be despite me adding more water.

I may get some next time, in about 5 weeks! Got 2 boxes of packs :p

Yup, I do think I'll be on it for 20 weeks, if not longer! Just a day off for my birthday maybe but then back to it.. Don't want to fall into the trap of a size 14/16 and not getting down lower, I'd be happy at a size 12/14, but who knows what the future will hold. :D

Day 16 - OMG what a nite I've had. I've tossed & turned all nite. Felt sick & shaky during the nite. Don't think it's anything to do with the packs tho. Plenty water today & see how I go. On the plus side I don't feel like eating anything so prob stick to soup & a bar today. Working later so that may take my mind off how rubbish I feel.

Oh no, maybe you got a bug.. I was ill the week leading up to Christmas, lost 5lbs in a week just because I didn't eat (very unlike me ;) )

Soup and a bar sounds nice, hope you feel better soon!

I know I'm not putting in the same volume of food but is it normal to only 'go' to the toilet once in 6 days? I don't feel constipated & I drink loads. Just wondered if that was what was making me feel rubbish?

I tend to go every 2 days, which is good as I've had IBS before and so being this regular is unusual.

I think 6 days is a little too long really.

I have some supositories incase I get bunged up, and also, as suggested by someone else on here the water flavourings really do have a massive laxative effect. One bottle of that a day seems to keep me regular.

I have prefer the Lemon to the Orange, but both nice enough.. I got some Fibre stuff that you make into a drink, was free with my last order, not tried it yet, that would prob be good for toilet issues.

I know u really don't need to know this but I've been to the toilet twice today lol Still not feeling 100% got a sore throat now but diet wise still 100%. Only had 3 soups today which has been very comforting. Got a Truffa bar for later.

Well that's great news :D bet you are 'relieved' !

You must have a cold or a bug, at least soup is nice and comforting for you, still sucks though, let's hope it's one that passes quickly. x

Back