Secret Diary

Sorry to but in but senokot works wonders! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks emmaedes I wasn't sure what we cld take on this diet. Yes GeeGee very relieved lol

Last edited:
A hunca hope your feeling better tomorro.

I think ketosis has finally kicked in for me today yey not felt hungry at all and defiantly less light headed. Had to remind myself to have my last pack which is usually the bar and I'm normally counting the minutes until I have it but not so much today :). Loving this diet. X

That's great Laubride. Wide awake at 1.37am with mega sore throat. At least I know it's not the diet making me free terrible.

Awww hunca, hope you are feeling better soon! Sounds pretty awful :(

Day 17 - feeling pretty rubbish with this sore throat. Forced down a strawberry shake to start my morning :-(

Ahh hunca, nothing worse then feeling poorly but like you say such a relief to know its not the diet. X

Enjoying spaghetti pack for lunch.Throat feeling bit better but struggling with water :( Snowing heavily here so will need to think about heading early for school run. Just want to be all safe & warm in the house. Tesco online shop due for delivery tmrw a.m so we dont need to go out. Relaxing weekend on the cards I think.

More snow... nooo... I hope you start to feel better soon.. get some good DVD's on over the weekend.. :)

Bad news, I've moved over to Primal/Paleo :( but I shall been staying in touch on your diary here.. be interesting to see how we both do. I'll be doing S&S on and off for a boost.x

More snow... nooo... I hope you start to feel better soon.. get some good DVD's on over the weekend.. :)

Bad news, I've moved over to Primal/Paleo :( but I shall been staying in touch on your diary here.. be interesting to see how we both do. I'll be doing S&S on and off for a boost.x
Feeling bit better this morning but must confess to 3 slices of pizza last nite :break_diet:
Hey ho back on track today. Mouth back to feeling like inside of an old rusty tin !! Serves me right. Sun is shining here today so off now to walk the dog.
Wishing u well GeeGee & I look fwd to catching up with u over there xx

Hey Hunca!

Glad you are feeling a little better, pizza cures everything :D

I've not had any carbs still, apart from what I'm allowed on the primal thing. I felt like I was going to crack on S&S, was fine one minute, then the next I was thinking I'm going to break the diet, so I had a protein salad, and thought about my options.

I've got loads of S&S left, so I might do more of it to help drop weight nearer the summer.

Hope you have a good time walking the dog! Snowed a lot here overnight, so it's all pretty outside lol.

x

I'd never heard of primal/paleo but Ive been over to their forums to have a look. Had a lovely walk thanks ended up going 6 miles. Maybe that will limit the pizza damage?!
S&S is certainly not to be taken lightly it can be tough. I hope to carry on for few weeks but still taking it one day at a time. Def tough when ur not feeling 100%. Ive hardly had any water last few days as swallowing was like broken glass so prob not going to wi on Wed as that cld just tip me over the edge lol

6 miles!! wow! I think you will definately burn off the pizza!

S&S is hard, but has great results. The thing is I actually enjoyed the shakes and oatmeal etc.. just something in me changed.. I am aiming to keep low carb and the weight will come off eventually, I've maintained my weight loss of 12lbs and the scales are edging down again.

I think being ill and doing a VLCD was the problem you had, makes it 1000 times as tough, you are back on track now though and that walk is a massive boost for this week :D

I think weigh in this week will be 1lb maybe for me, can't see me losing much more as I was switching between diets for a day or 2 trying to decide what I wanted.

Bet your dog is knackered :p

Poor dog is exhausted lol Ive just had a soothing bath with a Lush Bath Bomb which smelt so divine I could have eaten it !!! Going to settle down & watch a film with the kids. Ive made dinner for tonite & tmrw for kids & hubby so all organised for a relaxing weekend. As long as our weigh comes off thats the main thing x

Too right, be so glad when I lose another 1lb, it'll mean at least it's working! lol.

Poor doggy, I miss having dogs, they are great for exercise! :D like personal trainers!

Lush stuff is meant to be so nice, but I can't take the smells if I go in, it's too much :eek: I'll have to go in, grab something and get out quick (after paying of course!)

Your weekend sounds like ours, just relaxing watching tv, bliss.. tired this weekend for some reason!

Are all men so blooming selfish or is it just mine??!!!! He's been away golfing all day & has just walked in & started moaning at the kids about whatever they were watching on the TV!!! 'Aw do we have to watch this rubbish?' Poor kids handed him the remote & have gone off upstairs. Eldest said its ok u can watch what u want. I so mad at him I cld cry. I've now sitting on my bed about to explode!!! Selfish doesn't even come close!

Aww Hunca! Sorry you're upset!

I think men are very selfish, especially where the TV remote comes into it... you'd think he'd want to sit down as a family :(

xx

My BF goes football every other week and luckily is fine, but I remember a time when he was really sh1tty with me for no reason and I blew my top, told him not to dare to be a selfish git when he's been out enjoying the day doing his thing. He didn't do it again!

I'm always on the internet because he is a tv hog, and then he moans that I'm on the internet, I just ignore him nowdays :D

I was already annoyed with him ystdy as given the weather he said he wasn't golfing so I told the kids he wld be here. He then announced later on last nite that he was going to go & play at another course that hadn't had snow! Issue what about the kids? And he said I only get 1 day off ! I cld have replied 'I don't get a day off' but I held my tongue cause then he wld have just ranted on about why don't I go & do his job 6 days a week if its a day off I want blah blah blah! Think I'll just go to bed once kids r tucked up & hope tmrw finds me happier xxx

Ergh, how self centred.. just have a read of a book and forget his moods.. you don't need the hassle!

Bet he will feel a prat about what he's done but will be too pig headed to say anything!

Back