Secret Slimming in Paris

So, got back on my Monday WIs and I've lost another 2kgs! It's totally thanks to last weeks *week and a pfairy visit this morning but I'm so happy!

I am so close to being "obese" rather than "morbidly obese" now! I can't wait for that! Also can't wait to be back at 103 kg and get my ass into those RI jeans!

I'm on holiday all week so mission no. 1 is to actually find them!

x

Thanks, Mrs Ginger! I weigh myself quite early and then go back to sleep and sometimes think I've dreamt it!

I'm wondering if it's the Levothyroxine that I take which gives me such good losses?

I just got a pair of linen trousers out of the cupboard to wear today and they are far too big!
I might put a pic up!x

Picture! Picture! Picture!

Yeah the meds probably keep your thyroid in control so it doesn't slow your losses but I think it's mainly down to you being so good :) my losses were a lot better for the first few months too it's only more recently they've slowed but it's good because I think if you can get to somewhere you're reasonably comfortable/happy before they slow you have the motivation to continue xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Patty!
Good thinking Nurse Ginger :D. Must be nice to have a bit of medical reasoning instead of having really random hypotheses whilst losing weight (because lets face it, we all do it!) I'll try and put a pic up tomorrow. You've almost lost 4 stone! it's amazing! I can't wait until I'm at that point! And you have less to lose than what you've already lost! That must be very motivating, being able to think that it's downhill from where you are!

I really like weighing in kgs as the amount I have to lose doesn't phase me as much as stones and pounds do. I did (really stupidly) convert it just now and I still have 7 stones to lose - aaahhh :eek:! That's loads! Need to stop thinking about it! I like doing it by kilos, I like going down in 5's and congratulate myself every time (eg when I hit 120kg, then 115 kg, then 110 etc) It seems to come around quicker than stones!I am also a bit more detached from kilos so it doesn't freak me out quite as much!

I've had a nice day so far! Went to the cinema to see 'Saving Mr Banks' and I loved it (meaning I cried a lot!). Went and did some window shopping (managed to get into some size 18 shorts! The jacket I tried on was much too tight on my arms though. I can't have everything at once! Perhaps in another 10 kg, or so.

My body is proportionally fat all over! I don"t have particular problem areas...everywhere is a problem - even my fingers! I guess this means that I don't mind where I'm losing weight from as long as I'm losing it!

Came home and cleaned then ended up falling asleep whilst watching Mary Poppins (had to watch it after the cinema!) and waking up now...3 hours later! Ooooops!

I did the exact same thing last night and ended up waking up at 4 am and struggling to get back to sleep so I'm going to try my hardest to stay up late tonight until I'm really really tired!

Here is my food for today:

Red day:

Breakfast: 2x wm mini submarine rolls (HEB) bacon & 1 dry-fried egg with ff yoghurt
Snack in cinema: mango & yoghurt
Lunch: steamed salmon & broccoli followed by a banana
Snack: strawberries, 15g light cheddar (1/2 HEA)
Dinner: (about to make it now) duck stir-fry, probably followed by a yoghurt & an apple

x

Awww your day sounds nice. I've been manic at work but that's meant a nice step count on the fitbit :) your dinner sounds yum I love duck!

Yeah I like the kilos weighing, the chunks seem more manageable somehow yet I do always convert as well so I know where I'm at in "normal" terms lol.

Just not keen on the kilos like last week at 0.2kg haha!

Congrats on the loss again, nice :D quieche didnt change things then! ;)

Bit late but I can totally relate to all the earlier posts about weight... I weighed my age through my teens, I dont remember ever being not fat and I never ever shopped for smaller than a 16 (that was when I was 14!) so I really feel you there! It is quite alien to now be able to go into a shop and know things will fit- or be p*ssed because they have all sizes except mine as my size is a common one now! :eek: :D
I used to feel like a thin person inside a fatty- totally in denial! I'd freak if a bad fat pic of me went on fb- like others didnt see that of me daily :rolleyes: but it was like I would pretend it wasnt a problem! When G moved in and was always taking pics of me I became more aware and ashamed, especially that I was in denial about my weight around him too!

Like CT I felt worse about my bod as I started losing weight :rolleyes: kinda silly, but I was so much more aware... And now I feel like a fat person in an average body lol! I am still more critical of myself now than before SW when I would just ignore my weight and assumed I was just destined for obesity... My yo-yo dieting fanily and tv etc made it sound like weight loss was some impossible feat! And the thought of being on a diet for a YEAR+! Ugh! But if we just get on with it and dont think about the time, it flies past :eek:

Def write a list of NSVs you've had and ones to look out for! The NSV thread on here has been invaluable to me!
I wrote a few diary entries at the back of my journal about what I was in this for- what I wanted to acheive and how it felt to know I was on my way there. Looking back at those REALLY helped motivate me when I was feeling sh*t about a slow couple of weeks or wanting to throw in the towel and order pizza ;)

X

Thanks, Cheeky!

You should definitely see it if you get the chance when it comes out on DVD. I really enjoyed it...but I'm not hard to please!

I was meant to be a good girl and go to the cinema again this morning (it's free, I have no money and I enjoy it!) but the line I take to get to the cinema wasn't running because of an accident so I decided to go to IKEA instead...

I'm on my way home now after spending 80€ on stuff I didn't really need (cushions, throws etc). Oh well! At least it has motivated me to go home and do a deep clean!

X

Hmmm, free was used very very loosely! F and I have subscriptions so we pay 20€ a month and can see as many films as we like! Considering 1 ticket for 1 person for 1 film we normally get our moneys worth!

Yeah, not expensive but it all adds up! A candle here, a cushion there and I'm bankrupt! Haha

My house is lovely and cosy now though. You can never have too many cushions.

Came back from IKEA and had a proper spring clean in the kitchen, scrubbed the ceiling, walls, cupboards, washed everything inside the cupboards, everything! I'm going to do the same tomorrow in the living room. I can't believe how tired I am now though! Cleaning really is good exercise!

Red day:

Breakfast: wm roll (HEB1) with bacon & 1 egg
Snack: Skinny cappuccino (HEA1) & fruit salad
Lunch: ham & cheese salad (HEA2) & ff yoghurt
Snack: slice of ham, jalapeños & ff yoghurt
Dinner: spicy chicken with broccoli & courgettes

x

I am so embarrassed. I can't even tell you how many chicken drumsticks I have eaten this evening. Ok, so they're free, but I've definitely gone to extremes!

I don't know what happened, I must just be too good of a cook! They were too tasty to stop!

Result being that there are no left overs for tomorrow....ooops!

I also feel like I've been eating far too many yoghurts lately. I know they're also free but there are still calories in them.

I have no willpower when it comes to portion control.

Ah well, too late to worry now.

I think I'll have a green day tomorrow and really push myself on portion control!

x

Thanks, Patty! Don't be fooled by my spring clean though! It is very rare that I'm that thorough!

I have just read the most amazing article and really encourage everyone to read it!

The Science of Willpower - it's a real eye opener!

x

Ah I have a Cineworld card that I pay monthly for :)

Well done on the cleaning. Some Body Magic there :p

I'm rubbish at portion control too. But your losses are fantastic at the moment and I don't think you need to do anything too drastic right now.xx

You're doing so well :) don't let a few chicken drummers get you down! Hope you're having a nice week lovely xx

Thanks ladies! So supportive, as always!

Had great evening! I've been sorting through my old clothes and the majority fit! I've def lost less from my arms as some things are still tight but I found the infamous RI jeans and they fit!!! I have been jumping up and down for the last hour! Poor F is trying to go to sleep but I am buzzing!

I'll post a pic tomorrow of my too big trousers and me in my 'new' jeans!

Had a snacky green day today but haven't done too badly:

Breakfast: raspberries, banana & ff natural yoghurt with a little tomato omlette
Lunch: 30g cheddar (HEA), j potato, beans and salad
Dinner: actifried plantain and potatoes in 1 tbsp olive oil (HEB) and steamed courgettes
Snacks: 3 yoghurts throughout the day whilst cleaning

Yes! Had another cleaning day! You'd think our house was a palace, the amount of time it's taking! Either that or really dirty... Neither is the case though! It's a mixture of me being a bit of a perfectionist and have lots of breaks! I even ordered my cupboards today so I have a red day cupboard, a green day cupboard, a superfreee cupboard and a Fabien's food cupboard. I hope it'll help inspire me and stop me from compulsively buying bags of pasta when there are loads in the cupboard already!

Tomorrow will be a red day as I've just found some chilli con carne spices!

You must be feeling a lot better in yourself already. We're a similar height and I know when I was around 105-109 that was when I really noticed a big difference. Woohoo for the RI jeans... I have a stash of those too! None of which fit, they are all size 14, it was always the only brand of jeans that would only fit me in a 14 when everything else was a 12 so I've no chance of getting into them yet. I know I have a brand new pair I never even wore because I thought I would lose the weight to get into them (they were only slightly too small when I bought them).

Back