Secret to shaping up

Thank you for being on here Emma. yesterday I promised I would start KB again and at 8pm I did it. The thought of coming on here and admitting I was a couch potato was more than I could stand. I also felt good afterwards!

Good on ya hun xx what did you do? Im looking for something new after my 6 weeks are up you got any recommendations?

Good on ya hun xx what did you do? Im looking for something new after my 6 weeks are up you got any recommendations?

Gary Nobles Kettlercise is harder work and very good but without the infinite variety provided by gorgeous Ryan. When I bought the Kettlercise DVD the warm up was on a separate DVD which was a pain. Believe this has been resolved now.

Gary Nobles Kettlercise is harder work and very good but without the infinite variety provided by gorgeous Ryan. When I bought the Kettlercise DVD the warm up was on a separate DVD which was a pain. Believe this has been resolved now.

Yeah its all together now :)
He does get abit boring thou lol
I get bored very easily started the shred once didnt last longer that 2 weeks lol
Got loads of games for the WI including zumba and EA sports

The repetitive nature of each 20 minutes. The way he copies and pastes all the way through so you have to listen to the same cheesy lines over and over. I get bored very easily and also need someone to kick me up the bum. If only I could afford a personal trainer :(

Hi all. I must start again. Going on a Caribbean cruise on 10th January and I have more blubber than a blue whale :(
ANOTHER CRUISE! I'm do jealous!
Shanny was messaging me last night and asked after you and Jess.
I found my kettle bell - I need to start up using if. I think it might help my back pain - I'm so unfit.

I enjoyed doing them when I worked more hours than I do now. But find the excitement of doing them now boring. Could be because I prefer to be doing something faster, more movement like walking, cycling or running. After getting a phone call yesterday that my son has dislocated his shoulder weight lifting it has put me off lifting anything. :) Utube has some good Kettlebell workouts. It's finding the one that suits you. You could always just do some swings while cooking dinner. :)

You do need to be careful after injuring your shoulder last year. I'm sorry about your son - which one?

I enjoyed doing them when I worked more hours than I do now. But find the excitement of doing them now boring. Could be because I prefer to be doing something faster, more movement like walking, cycling or running. After getting a phone call yesterday that my son has dislocated his shoulder weight lifting it has put me off lifting anything. :)

Utube has some good Kettlebell workouts. It's finding the one that suits you. You could always just do some swings while cooking dinner. :)

Sorry to hear about your son! Hope he recovers well and is back in the gym in no time :)

Hi Mel. How are you? X

I'm pretty good - thanks for asking. I've found my kettle bell and DVDS - I just need DH to hook the DVD player back up.

Back